Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

PART TWO OF STORIES FOR FUN.M/F

By *IK COK OP   Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

You text to meet me near your home. Part Two of

Hello we are back again, but not at the same place. In some fiends front room? Or maybe a quick fix place of refuge, any way we both know why we met here and for what ends. But we have to be discrete and a nods as good as wink as they say. So you call me over to the side room were the light is dimmed and the curtains are closed. You do look good in the dimness but I can’t speak as my mouth has all of a sudden gone dry, so I just fall in to your lair and get undressed.

So what comes next? Do I go for your nice soft velvet box or your sweet breast’s? Maybe both at the same time? As my gentle hand moves towards your fine wet love box, my lips are busy caressing your left breast which is very well reddened by your thoughts, but can only stay here for a while because you are playing with my large erect penis with your wonderful warm hand.

After a few moments my lips slid down from your beautiful breasts towards your soaking wet love box. But you cry not yet as you place my smooth hand on your pubic hairs and ask me to make you climax!

This I do by gently rubbing against the lips of your vagina, but you move my hand to near the top where there is more feeling in you libido and more circulation on the job in hand, all of a sudden you tense up and scream and yell as a mass of pure honey dew shoots out of you, all over my hand,

I don’t this mind as my mouth goes from your breasts towards your pubic hairs lapping and licking with my soft velvet Tongue all the way , until I reach both you’re cum and your lovely soft lips at the same time.

I saviour this moment, you cry out in ecstasy, as both of us fall back you then place those lips of your wide open mouth around the end of my penis, to try to enliven it but it tastes of sweat.

I say we shall both get a good wash down, maybe helping each other?

First you need to get that bad sweaty smell off you. The best way is a good soak and a nice rub down. So if there is no shower we will use the bath. So once again it’s nice and quite nobody about so we can take our time first plenty of water really to get wet. But mostly to lubricate then the soap masses on those legs and in-between them, your chest is crying out for me to rub some soap on, but you do it, that way when I’m not here you know how to do it your self. Next let’s see if we can make that lather in your thighs better?

Maybe a good old middle finger can help? Come on you can do better.

Now I going to rinse you down then dry you off. There now let me see Oh! My belts slipped, can you bend forward that’s right, right now here go’s we’ll go for a doggy style just this once so make the most of it before I go, but you catch a glimpse in the small mirror of your breast hanging freely down from your chest but unsupported .You would like to have them massaged but need to balance yourself so you just think how well they look. Glistening Like two full moons on a well lit night. After my entrance to your body I feel very very calm for quite a few moments then all of a sudden a spurt of semen rushes through my enlarged penis into your body. We both stand up, then a trickle of hot juice’s runs down the inside of your legs making you have to cleanse yourself again I help to tidy up the room, and you put on a flimsy nightgown and some nice posh patterned stockings, I get redressed and say I will call again. Very Very soon.

But I leave you with a small bar of chocolate, for you to enjoy when you are by yourself and can then remember these past few moments with fondness and of cause with you toys! Enjoy yourself sammy.xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread