Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

DREAM DATE TO REMBER M/F.

By *IK COK OP   Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

After that initial glimpse of her beautiful body my thoughts were for a bottle or two of wine. So onward and upward I set out a plan in my head to get her to my place. “Are you interested in music?” Was my first question and then added “wine.”

“My cupboard has quite a few bottles of red but mostly white, if you care to join me later”

The word of a gent to entice a young girl back is not my strong point. She was lost in thought, and then said tomorrow. My heart skipped with delight, there is a God! So my next words were the same as hers, “What is your name” I replied Billy as in Billy Wiz & yours? “Oh I’m called Suzie”.

“Let’s go somewhere fun” I said now just for a drink and chat there is a bar nearby. So we had gin and tonics and chatted for a full hour before she said “I’ll see you in the morning, what time shall I come round?” my thoughts where got feed the cat, tidy up get really tidied up. “Well how about 11 O.K.?” and then Suzie says “I’ll be there at ten”

At ten the next day Suzie arrived I had cleaned up and fed my cat Felix, but it was hiding somewhere just to spoil my pleasure.

The doorbell rang once and Suzie stood there in tight fitting blue jeans, a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up and large sunglasses perched on her hair. She had brought a bag with her a paper type bag from the local shop. Inside it had fresh milk and bread as well as a few bits and bobs of Suzie’s own make-up.

Were the coffee maker and toaster, she asked. I pointed as toward the narrow room at the back and said well “you will find it all down their I’m off for a shower” Suzie said “get a good shave if you want to kiss me” I started singing as Suzie entered the bathroom, and reached round the screen, and placed her hand around my penis, “Coffee is ready” she said my thoughts were so am I.

I came to the table in my pristine white underwear, with thoughts of joy beyond the end of the earth. She asked if she could have a nice kiss now from my clean shaven face. So a quick peek was it as the coffee was poured and getting cold. Then we kissed a little bit longer , but somehow we became undressed and the clothes end up in small piles on the floor standing naked and kissing was good and feeling each others bodies as it got warmer was a relaxing time .

So I led Suzie into the bedroom were we met Felix, looking very sheepish and I think he knew what was about to happen and felt left out. I kissed her face then her neck, and went down to her cleavage, that led to those lovely looking breasts and nipples that looked pained on as though it was a master-piece.

Suzie was not still her legs moving around my lower body then pulling my waist nearer to her, her hands exploring my bum, my hips, my navel and my manhood. When I was kissing and sucking her fine nipples she gasped and groaned like she did not want it to happen the she pulled my hair and made my face rub harder against her fine bust.

Her pussy was crying for me I could hear it calling out. As if it was talking, its own language and my mouth moved down her smooth fine body to it. Her legs were shaved her pubic hairs had been groomed recently, I pushed back at her pussy lips to try to find her clitoris and put two fingers in and felt a feeling that nothing in this world feels like. That has been the dream of mine all last night. And as my fingers were going in and out my tongue was ready to take over, as this happen she let out a sudden screech that let me know she knows the differences.

So to punish her I teased her with my tongue, tenderly pushing it in and then out very quick, stroking her pussy lips making very many attempts then backing off. When she arched her spine and gasped, I nibbled her tit in a playful manner. Her rapid breathing and sticking her nails in my back told me she likes this. Then the words “OH MY GOD”CAME as she threw her head back and went rigid then shook like a rag-doll. And pussy juice poured out of her, in flows.

While she was still trembling her pussy was opening and closing as though it wanted to breathe. I turned her over to her face on the bed so that the nice ass was in sight, then pulling my legs up to her my cock went in head first but I withdrew then I went again and this time my shaft entered her nice prim pussy.

As she was on her belly she turned and said NOW! Billy NOW! Please. It was hard to tease and enjoy at the same time, so I held my head of my cock and fingered her clit at the same time. Easing it in each few moments and then the words “don’t tease me any more looking at me with them big bold eye’s. I went half way and stayed then drew my legs back.

Her words were if you don’t fuck me now “I’ll never see you again”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread