Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The religious shoplifter 2

Jump to newest

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

She was blushing a little, or it may have been that the sexy underwear was touch the right parts to turn her on. A look of guilt replaced the blush as she realised the situation she was in and she grabbed her clothes, starting to change back into them.

`Stop right there` I said to her. `Or I call the police right away.` She had already removed the bra, and gently sat down on the chair where her clothes were. She was so innocently sexy! `Do you have a boyfriend?` I asked. It was then that she told me how strict the sect was.

Contact between the sexes, in any shape or form was not allowed, except for married couples, but not in public. This was indoctrinated into her as a child, and re-inforced at puberty.

Married couples had to get permission from the elders to have sex, and it was only for the purpose of procreation and only the men were instructed in what was to be done. She knew what virginity was for her mother had told her that the elders would check it, with their tongues, before she was married.

I told her to stand up and strip naked.

`No` she cried ` Its sinful for me to do that for your eyes`, so I reminded her of her predicament.

I moved toward her and touched he breast lightly. Her instinct was to draw back, but didn't. I told her to stand still and I, too, stripped. She tried to look away, but I insisted that she looked at my body. It was as if horror changed to fascination, when her gaze fell on my erect cock.

`Sex is meant to be pleasureable` I told her `and if you let me enlighten you, there will be no Police involvement`........to be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait

over a year ago

Can't wait either

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm