Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy dom/sub story

Jump to newest

By *apphireMoonDrop OP   Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough

Chapter 1

as a first time swinger I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I attended my first meet.

I was propositioned by a young female with a very kinky name that caught my eye;

"hi, I am a Dom fem looking for a hot blonde like you as my fuckable sub. you interested?" so I decided to go ahead and reply.

"hello, you sound amazing, I'm willing to try anything once so sure I'm interested. "

almost instantly I received a message back. I open it. my jaw clenches as I spot she has sent a picture on her message. I click on it and gasp lightly. she's gorgeous. I click back and read.

"good. my place. tomorrow night. wear matching lingerie. come prepared." I take note of her address, grin and type a simple reply.

"I'll be there." and begin the arduous process of self pamper, anticipation running through my body.

I gape up at this house; no, I correct myself. mansion. I swallow the lump in my throat and knock on the door. I wait a few seconds and hear the sound of stilettos on laminate flooring. the door opens to reveal my Dom. I smile tentatively.

"hello. I'm jess, your meet?" I say. she smiles back.

"jess, welcome, I'm amilie-Ann. please, come in." ebony black hair shines in the waning sunlight and bright green eyes are pleasant. her body is supple and curvaceous. I wet my lips and enter her home.

not soon enough we are walking towards a bedroom.

"I have 6 bedrooms but this is my favorite." amilie-Ann says. "it has a wet room ensuite." I grin at her. "be warned. as soon as we enter this room you will be my sub." I nod enthusiastically and she beams. she opens the door and stands aside to let me pass. the room is beautiful, a large storage box in the corner and a king sized bed in the center. no bedding. thick metal barred head board. I face amilie-Ann. she closes the door.

"remove all your clothes except your lingerie. I will return to find you stood at the end of the bed." with that she goes into the walk in closet. quickly I strip, fold my clothes put them aside and stand at the foot of the bed. amilie-Ann returns clad in nothing but her smooth tanned skin. she smiles at me.

"you may not speak unless it is the safe word 'stop' and you will willingly comply to all activities. understand?" I nod, eyes wide. she beckons me towards another door opening to reveal a large white bathroom with a huge shower head over hanging the floor, a huge tub filled with bubbling hot water and shower hose attached.

"into the tub." I comply, stepping into it and breathing a sigh of bliss. I sit on the far side and watch as amilie-Ann strips and joins me in the tub. she takes my face in her hands and immediately presses her lips to mine, kissing me passionately, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I taste mint and lean onto her. tongues intertwined, she traps both my hands down on the seat, a sign to keep them there. then her hands travel up my arms in a wet caress and reach for the shower head, turning it on to full power. she brings it below the surface of the water and trains it onto my breasts. my breath hitches and I arch my back. my nipples pucker under the force of the torrent and become hard. one hand leaves my breasts bereft of the sensual waters as it travels south while the other hand fondles my hard nipples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Daym!!

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Daym!!"

You like?

over a year ago

Big time lol. Start chapter two this instant

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Big time lol. Start chapter two this instant"

Yes sir

over a year ago

cant wait for more

over a year ago

Mmm can't wait for chapter two.

over a year ago

Farnborough

Hehe thanks guys. Working on it now

By *ldhamguy84Man
over a year ago

Stirling

Cant wait for more x

over a year ago

Very sexy storey any one else spot the little mistake lol

By *antyfetishTV/TS
over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

yep!.....

By *antyfetishTV/TS
over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

what a erotic story...

over a year ago

Wot was it lol. And no defo not picking or disrespecting its a very erotic storey and was so engrosed in the storey felt so reel cant wait for part two mmmm xx

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Very sexy storey any one else spot the little mistake lol "

Great story and cant wait for more but the domme stripped twice.....can I claim my prize now please lol

over a year ago

Very good you need to Finnish next chapter

over a year ago

There were 2 actually.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple
over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

reads like 50 shades and sorry to be picky but usually a male is Dom and female is Domme

good luck with your writing x

over a year ago

How does she hold the shower head and has one hand on her nipples and one going south?

over a year ago

Farnborough

Mistake? :O

over a year ago

Farnborough

Haha looks like I need to proof read my own writings!!!

over a year ago

Farnborough

"reads like 50 shades and sorry to be picky but usually a male is Dom and female is Domme

good luck with your writing x"

I'll remember that thanks you

over a year ago

Farnborough

"How does she hold the shower head and has one hand on her nipples and one going south? "

The hand without the head stays up n the hand with the head goes down.

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Very sexy storey any one else spot the little mistake lol

Great story and cant wait for more but the domme stripped twice.....can I claim my prize now please lol

"

Ah oops. That's coz I changed her. She changes in the closet n then strips again so I thought thst was weird so I made her nude from the closet n forgot to correct the other strip...

over a year ago

"How does she hold the shower head and has one hand on her nipples and one going south?

The hand without the head stays up n the hand with the head goes down. "

But you stated she has one hand on her nipple and the other one goes south !!!

over a year ago

Sapphire please carry on if we comment means we read it storey is as sexy and hot as you x

over a year ago

Farnborough

Haha thanks you ill make it clearer in the next chapter

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Sapphire please carry on if we comment means we read it storey is as sexy and hot as you x"

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread