Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A office fling tops work.

By *IK COK OP   Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Andy was out of his depth when he met C.J. the boss’s P.A. late Friday afternoon in May. Dressed in some skimpy clothes that did not take much to see through. These were the words of reply to their short exploit.

He wonders if he is naked when he is writing to me and thinks if you were getting hard. That gets me excited. He has seen your hard cock and your pictures.

He has a wonderful ability to see you seated behind your computer slowly stroking your growing cock as you read one of the emails. Your cock grows in anticipation of what comes next.

He would love to come up behind you and wrap his arms around you and take over caressing your cock and balls while you try and concentrate on reading. Then could whisper something sexy and nibble on your ear and neck as you try to stay focused. Your cock hardening to steel as it is rubbed by the super-soft finger through the drop of pre-cum at the tip and slides his finger into your wide open piss slit and then around the head, slowly, rubbing the purple skin with slow sensual movements.

He may than grip him in her fingers and encourage him to get up. he lead’s you to the bed by your lovely cock and lays you back as he then drops to his knees and start kissing the inside of your legs at your knees as the hands crawl up your thighs. So careful the hands look so small as they thread threw the hair at the base of your big cock. Then curls his fingers and let the wonderful nails gently scratch your sensitive skin feeling your response in the shudder of your legs.

His smooth mouth leaves a wet trail as he kisses you open mouthed every inch over your rock hard cock until he has his nose in the heart of your manhood. Then pokes a fleshy tongue out and licks your balls. And he shudders once again. He is encouraged to snuggle into them and mouth them as well. This time he rolls one ball into the small mouth and very carefully fondles it with that long tongue of his. Then takes care to give the other one the same treatment. As he moves lower too the nip at the skin between your balls and asshole. He licks it and kisses it as well.

His hands are in your long red hair as you make my way to the bottom of his cock. You suck him there. His breathing changes as once again his mouth makes its way up the stem towards the top. Your mouth peaks the cock and is engulf with his member in one downward sweep. This will fill your mouth completely. His crown hitting the back of the throat, to make you gag.

All he wanted was to make him cum. You wanted to taste him shooting into your throat. His cum creaming the oesophagus and coating the empty stomach.

I am so horny that I am touching myself; he says my fingers are dropping with my desire. So he pumps two fingers inside his groin again and brings them up to cover his cock with his nectar. He quickly gobbles him up again tasting his own flavours on him. Then bring his hand up to his mouth and paint’s his lips with the wet finger tips covered in his cum, before he opens his mouth and sucks them in.

he is squirming now. And needs to cum. he need it so badly. So he tries to create enough friction with the two of them to make himself cum but it isn't working so he release’s his cock and comes up to straddle one of his long stocking clad legs near to his knee and humps him just in a playful role. It as he humps his cock his juices mix with the hair on his legs and he is about to burst. His little love nub is charging the whole body with electricity as it grinds the hips, his rough skin scraping against each other.

Suddenly he feels his cock get even bigger and his hands tighten in the hand that is playing with it. Then he starts groaning as he erupts hot jets of cum into his new fuck buddies mouth. It feels so good. So good so hot. He Starts cumin with him. His head is swelling and then contracting in powerful a throb that almost has him off balance.

His grip relaxes on my head. His breathing slows. And the mouth slowly releases him as he swallows the last of his seed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread