Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughtyness

By *IK COK OP   Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

Just for you Paul.

You make me welcome to your nice refuge. Were we can get together for the first time so to speak? And you lead me to you bedroom which is well lit with the sun from the west.

As I undress you and lay your clothes neatly on one side you get on to the bed. Then I undress and lie at your side and run my well manicured hand down your spin, feeling every bone until I reach your coccyx. Then my smooth hand moves round over your lovely thighs when they meet a mass of brittle hair that is very moist, but does my hand stay to make your lovely wet love box even wetter? Or could it move up toward those reddened nipples? We well after a short stay of my hand seams to want to move to a new port of call.

It might be nice if you helped by turning and facing me? That way the two of us could be more relaxed, and also there would be less strain on my arm that is at the moment under your ribs. You seem to enjoy this little play game time and have got a broad grin on your face. With your body being slightly closer to me, my manhood enlargers and you feel it against your tummy. So what do you do? You clasp your hand around the middle and hold it for a while, until I say you could if you want to give me a B.J. But you prefer to just to play with it as I’m playing with your breasts.

After a good twenty minutes as past since we first laid down I finally have the courage to ask you to partake in oral sex i.e. a 69 which you agree to as long as you can use a condom, which I do never object to and will always carry. But you say you cannot do that today as you have some things planned and you did not expect our little meeting to go so well and so fast but next time it will be a different set up and that of course then you will know what is going to be on the agenda and will be prepared for all the possibilities. So we both get up and I help you to find your pile of clothes before I turn my back to give you a little privacy and dress myself. Then we both leave as though we were just been doing an office job or something. So until I hear from you I can’t say when our next encounter will be? Can you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread