Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The welcome///

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been 8 long months since we last seen each other and for the first time he was coming to mine for the weekend. I knew he would be arriving at about 1.30pm i had already hinted i would be waiting for him. I heard his car pull onto the drive.

Now I was excited dressed in a purple and black basque the longer type that covers you bum hold up lacy stockings and no pants high heels...I could feel my pussy twitching. I knew what I had to do and I intended to.

I hear the knock on the door I open it standing there in just the underwear I was in. He walks in the doorway and no words said apart from a WOW from him I shhh him and kiss him leading him into the living room we carry on kissing his hands holding onto my head. My hands undoing his trousers his cock bulging through I release it and drop to my knees taking him in my mouth. He moans as I take him deep filling me.

I suck him for a few minutes until he stays 'stop i don't want to cum yet'

I stand kiss him again long and lingering he moves me turns me round moves my hair and moves on to kiss my neck I feel his breath on me and I can feel my pussy getting wet.

I sit down on the sofa and he drops to his knees to taste me ... I explode in his mouth within a minute. He leans back looking at the view and again says 'wow'.

I push him back onto the rug straddle over him and lower myself onto his rock hard cock my knees not on the floor i slowly move myself up and down on him... feeling the full lenght of him watching his cock going deep in me. I orgasm and we can see it running down his cock...I see his face and know he is holding off wanting to cum.. I give him a 30 second quickness of fucking before I stop just at the right time ..I get up sit on the edge of the sofa and he stands infront of me pushing his cock in my mouth holding my hair and fucking my mouth... I know it takes him ages to cum like this no matter how close he got before so I just tease his cock with my tongue running up and down his shaft lick his balls then take him fully in my mouth his legs slightly apart my finger teases his ass i press on the outside and whoosh in a bolt i feel his cum hit the back of my throat he tries to pull out to finish it off but I grab his bum and hold him tight onto me so he finishes off in my mouth I keep it there until its ooozing out the sides. His legs start shaking and by his groans i know he's enjoyed it ......

More?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ock69er1Man
over a year ago

derby

more....please

xMx

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good story, more please

over a year ago

"Good story, more please "

This is true happened on Sat more to follow later ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good story, more please

This is true happened on Sat more to follow later ... "

Can't wait

over a year ago

Later:

Once we had got the formalities of our welcome over and recovered from the first session we got dressed me into something less 'formal' just a skirt and top... we went into the kitchen where I made a drink for us .. he leant against the side whilst I was preparing the veg.. I felt him come up behind me move my hair and start kissing my neck againthe other hand taking hold of my breast ... he knows i am weak when my neck is kissed and he knows exactly the right spot ... I tried to turn to face him but he pressed into me to stop me and told me to carry on ...This took some doing.

His leg went between mine and pushed to open them he then pulled up my skirt and pressed his hand on my already wet pussy. Not wearing any pants he said now this I like....moving his fingers firmly over my clit I became weak.

He whispered I'm going to take you now With that he spun me round his cock already out of his jeans lift me onto the worktop and dropped to just quickly taste me ... he came up lift my top and gently nibbled on my nipples whilst pressing his cock in me. I wrapped my legs around his back and he held me too him pressing into me I rode his cock ... knowing any minute I was going to explode he slowed down to make it a lasting orgasm I blew he was soaked .. He smiled at me and said you needed that now its my turn ... we moved over to the table where he lay me on it ... going down to taste my wetness he licked it up ... leant over me for me to taste it off his tongue ... then lifting my legs pulled me to the edge of the table and posistioned his cock ... wow it was bulging he entered me with a thrust and continued to fuck me hard ... I screamed at him i was going to cum hard .. he knew what this meant and said say when ... I said 'NOW' not able to hold back he pulled out of me and I squirted all over him ... 'You dirty bitch' he said and rammed his cock back into me ... 'I bet you want to do that again' he said 'YES' and he continued to pump his cock in me 'Again' I said and again he pulled out and he was soaked again ... next he lift me off the table positioned me over a chair and from behind he took me .. hard and fast then slow and deep ... his rhythm building I could feel him ready .... 'you want it' he said .... All I could do was nod .... with that he exploded hard into me .. wow that was good ... I turned took his cock in my mouth to clean it off .... stood up kissed him deeply and said ... dinners going to be a while longer now .....

Post new Message to Thread