Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

drive thru meet

Jump to newest

By *iscretDevil OP   Man
over a year ago

Near to you

Few years ago after chatting with a naughty lady on another site we were always going on about meeting up for a drink and seeing where it would lead. Then one sunday afternoon I was in her area so I dropped her a message saying I was near and would she want to meet up. It was the middle of the afternoon so thought nothing naughty would happen. The only place which was near to where we were was the well known fastfood resturant with the golden arches.

When we met we greeted each other with a long kiss and alot of touching which got me turned on and she could feel me growing harder through my trousers. We then went to get coffee and couldn't keep are hands off each other. We had a flirty conversation then headed back to her car where we got in and started to kiss some more. My cock was throbbing couldn't believe my luck. She was just how she described 5'6 size 6 pert breasts and a sexy ass. She the starred rubbing my cock through my trousers. Without a thought she undid my jeans and pulled out my cock and slowly started to wank it. She the lowered her head down and started sucking it slowly taking my full length deep in her mouth. While we were lost in the moment we didnt notice the range rover pull up next to us. I notice and told her she just carried on sucking and then saying not going to finish until ive come. I look over and saw a mature woman very good looking for her age get out and had a good look at what we were doing and smiled before walking off inside.

My coffee date carried on sucking my cock. I reached over and slide my hand up her skirt and could feel her yet pussy through her thong. I pulled it to the side and slide my fingers deep on her wet pussy doing this made her suck harder on my cock. It was pure delight!

Then the passenger door opened it was the woman from the range rover. I didnt know what to do. I just looked at her and she said dont stop im enjoying the view. She said ill stay here so it doesnt look sus at what your doing. She then crouched down next to us telling my date what to do with my cock. I look at the woman and could see straight up her skirt and saw her pussy just wanting to be touch ed. I stopped fingering my date and reached with my other arm out and started to tease her pussy which was soaking I slid my fingers deep inside making her groan. She then as if she ciuld suck on my cock and my date refused to let her as she was enjoying it so much. I carried on fingering her and could feel myself about to cum. I stopped fingering the woman and held my dates head on my cock so she could swallow all my cum and I shot my load deep in her throat. She sat up and still had cum in her mouth which she then justured the woman closer and shared a kiss with her and the remainder of my cum. The woman the gave me a kiss and shut the door climbed in her range rover and drove off.

My date and I had few more kisses and sorted ourselves out the left as well. This was the start of a good nsa relationship and lots of outdoor fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread