Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

BBC Gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this happened recently at a swingers club....we got chatting to a black guy, he kept asking if he could give my girlfriend a massage, she eventually agreed, she wanted to but was a little nervous at first. We went into a room, bec took her towel off and got on the bed, face down. He started massaging her, his big dark hands moving all over her body, she closed her eyes, i could see she was enjoying it. What she couldnt see was his towel was off now and a huge black cock rested between his legs. He said he could do with some oil if he was going to do it properly, bec turned to me and told me to go get our baby oil from the locker downstairs. As i left i could see her looking at his big thick cock............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

dont stop now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't stop there lol.x.

over a year ago

i got chatting to a couple on the way down, and by the time i got back to the room they had a group of people watching them, well a couple and 5 guys, 4 of whom were black, to be exact. I made my way in with the oil, i saw bec on her back with the first guy kneeling to the side of her face, his long fat cock was hanging straight down into her wide open mouth!! "its too late for that" he said about the oil,"shes goin to get fucked now"..........

over a year ago

More more

over a year ago

"i got chatting to a couple on the way down, and by the time i got back to the room they had a group of people watching them, well a couple and 5 guys, 4 of whom were black, to be exact. I made my way in with the oil, i saw bec on her back with the first guy kneeling to the side of her face, his long fat cock was hanging straight down into her wide open mouth!! "its too late for that" he said about the oil,"shes goin to get fucked now".......... "

Please finish it lol

By *bcheavycummerMan
over a year ago

cannock

great story wouldnt mind finishing u sexy ass- mrs wise

over a year ago

Dont stop dont stop

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

bec was gagging on his BBC with the other guys standing around wanking their cocks, the bloke with his huge cock coming out of my girlfriends pretty mouth then took charge..."come on guys, what you waiting for, she wants fucking"! That was it, they all got closer. 4 BBCs and 1 well hung white guy gave bec the fucking of her life!

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

hope thats not the ending?? seemed a bit rushed if it was compared to the rest of the story

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Don't finish yet I know the guy's didn't

Post new Message to Thread