Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How I got into this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me, this lifestyle started when I was 22 although I didn't appreciate it as a lifestyle as such until much more recently.

Back then I had been invited by a rugby club in France to go over and play their season. Although I had a steady job it seemed to good an opportunity. The club was a small one in a small town and they had set me up with a modest sponsorship, some digs and a job in a bar.

It had to be said that everyone made me feel very welcome especially the bar owners Serge and Elodie who were also my landlords and hosts for the time I was there. Elodie was absolutely gorgeous, tall, in her early 30's, with short honey blonde hair and a really lovely complexion. Serge was a really cool guy and loved his rugby and had a good knowledge of the game in the UK so conversation was easy.

The second night of me working in the bar a girl came in with a friend and seemed to be paying me a lot of attention. Usually in the UK this would have been right up my street but in the small town where the rugby club was the local focal point and most people knew who I was, I felt really conspicuous and managed to respectfully divert her advances. When I got back to the house which was at the rear of the bar, separated by the beer room, an out house where Serge and Elodie kept the barrels, I was confronted by Elodie on her own who was playfully asking me about the girl's (Veronique's) advances. I said that I didn't think she was interested in me and that it was playful fun. "Oh Scotsman, you are too modest" she replied. This I have to say made me blush quite a bit and Elodie could see this and started to play on my discomfort. I was quite relieved when I made my excuses and went to help Serge. It did make me realise that I was horny as hell though!

To be continued....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

A couple of days later, Veronique came into the bar, alone this time, and made a beeline straight for a bar stool just in front of me. When I saw her she smiled at me and then smiled over at Elodie who returned the smile and then looked over at me with a wicked grin on her face. I got a bit jumpy and looked over at Serge who was deeply involved in something else if I can recall but he certainly wasn't interested in anything happening at my end of the bar. Veronique was very petite,had short dark hair and was wearing a flowery 3/4 length summer dress, she didn't have a bag or purse with her which I though a bit strange and Elodie came behind the bar and pulled her a glass of wine. Whenever I moved to serve a customer Elodie would cut across me leaving me to talk to Veronique who wasn't as full on this time and appeared really relaxed.

At around half past 10 Elodie asked me to move some crates to the beer shed which I duly did. When I got round there I noted it a but strange that there weren't that many crates and it was a job Serge and I the following morning. As I was moving them Veronique came up behind me and pulled at the crates for me to put them down. She then led me over to a corner of the beer shed where there was a stool and some old barrels that didn't get collected by brewery. She had navigated a route directly to the spot and then jumped up on the stool and we started to kiss, her tongue all over my lips and then neck. She had either planned this spot or she had been there before. I ran my hands up under her dress and found she had no knickers on and further investigation revealed a small, braless but very pert pair of breasts. She moved to tug the dress over her head but I stopped her, I was convinced by this point that Elodie was in on a plan but didn't want to be sacked and sent home by Serge for, for all I knew, fucking his niece.

Urgency took over at this point as she wrapped her legs round me and I pulled my cock out and pushed up inside her. I would love to say I gave this girl the time of her life but after a couple of minutes I made my last thrust and pulled out to cum all over her thighs. With this she climbed onto the barrel and pulled my head down into her lap, I was only too happy to oblige and it wasn't long until she came hard herself. At this point I noticed she had a tiny little just to the left hand side of her pubic area. It wasn't that common on women in the 90's but I thought it was hot.

To be continued

over a year ago

We rearranged ourselves and went back into the bar and I was released to see that if Serge had noticed that I had gone he certainly wasn't seeing anything about it. I was absolutely sure that Elodie was in on this and when Veronique sat on her stool the pair had a very rapid exchange of words in French and I had no idea what it was about.

At closing time Veronique left with a casual goodbye and the three of us got on with the job of clearing up. Serge was out of the bar when Elodie asked if I was more relaxed now. It was a bit of a relief that I finally knew that she knew so I asked her if she had any hand in helping what happened along. She just gave a laugh and said she was "in control of a lot of things" and laughed again. Intriguing me was like a game to her and I was beginning to find all the riddles both frustrating and a turn on.

A few of weeks passed and there was mild sexual tension between Elodie and me but it hasn't escalated past some suggestive comments and a couple of offers of after training massages. I saw Veronique about twice a week during this period and I was quite surprised at how experienced and open she was about sex, even in front of her family which I found pretty awkward if truth be told.

One Friday evening Serge was away at his parents just outside Lyon which was about 450Km away and Elodie's Dad was in helping us with the pub. He was a committee member with the rugby club and was eager to talk about the better than expected start we'd had to the season. At the end of the night he and a couple of his friends had designs on a lock in but they were swiftly shown the door by a very abrupt Elodie. We did less of the cleaning up than usual and she poured me a beer even although I had a game the next day and she knew I didn't touch any alcohol the day before.

Conversation was fairly causal at first but then turned to sex when she asked if I liked Veronique's intimate tattoo. I asked how she knew she had one and she shocked me that when she licked her pussy it was very hard to miss.

This turn in conversation had the desired effect on me for Elodie because she then began to describe Veronique's likes and dislikes in great detail. Out of respect for Serge and the others I had met I had no intention of making a pass at Elodie but she was making it incredibly hard for me - literally!! It turned out that Elodie had been having sex with Veronique since she was 19, almost four years and prided herself in teaching her "lots of naughty".

Content that she had once again teased me and saw the stiffness in my shorts she suggested that we go to bed...... Separately. When upstairs, I fully expected her to come into my room and I was somewhat relieved but more disappointed that she didn't.

To be continued

over a year ago

Ok I get the hint

over a year ago

Great story so far.

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Ok I get the hint "

Continue the great story x

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

great story

over a year ago

"Ok I get the hint "

Definitly continue the story

By *uteirishaWoman
over a year ago

ghost town

Oh please keep going!

over a year ago

My state if arousal stayed with me a while, I didn't want to make myself cum in case Elodie came through and I eventually drifted off only to be awoken a short time later. Serge had arrived back after a long a drive and they were engaging in some very noisy sex. The intensity of the cries in French was breathtaking and very erotic. In all the time I had been there by then I had never heard them having sex, and I hold my hands up that I listened quite intently at times!

After over an hour the noise ceased and I was able to get back to sleep and I left early that next day to play a match that was up in the North East about three hours away - I hadn't seen either of them by that point. When we returned a lot of the team mates came back to the bar and the drinks flowed, I wasn't due to work but I helped as it was that busy. Elodie didn't really say much at all and the night passed by without incident. That night the same thing happened, I woke to more noise although this time the French shouts were accompanied by some in English so it became pretty clear that this was for my benefit. I clearly remember debating whether to go through but my nervousness of misreading the situation kept me where I was.

Sunday was generally a quiet day when the bar was set up for the following week. Elodie went to church with her mother and when she came back she looked fantastic in a skirt, top and heels. She went to the house, or so I thought, to change for work. As I went into the out house to take back some empties I saw movement in the small office that had a copier, phone system and paperwork. Elodie had chosen to get changed there rather than going back to the main house which would have taken just seconds longer. Her top was off and she was slipping out of her skirt to reveal quite a plain bra but some stunning knickers, suspenders and stockings. I froze on the spot not knowing whether to make a noise to let her know I was there or what. I needn't have worried as she said "Hello Scotsman, if I'd known you'd see me I would have worn some nice underwear" I muttered that it was very nice and she laughed.

She then apologised for being so noisy the previous two nights so I plucked up the courage to say wish I was in there with you.

"So do we" she replied.

Concluding part coming up....

over a year ago

Sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation

over a year ago

What do you mean "So do we?" I asked and again she just laughed, came up to me, blew on my neck and bit my ear lobe before walking away. To say I almost came is no exaggeration. If truth be told Elodie was frustrating the hell out of me because things were going on I didn't really understand. For me, sex was pretty uncomplicated and completely vanilla at that time and I was a bit embarrassed at how raw I she made me feel.

Later that night Veronique came into the bar and I was really glad she had as I hadn't seen her for a while as she was a bit of a free spirit and was only using me as much as I was her. I was put out however when she paid more attention to Serge than she did me, I don't think I even was acknowledged for the first hour. When the bar was closing and all but two of the customers had left, Veronique and Elodie were at a table and I got the distinct feeling that they were discussing me. I was trying to understand what they were saying but they were speaking that quickly that I couldn't. I was putting some bottles round the back and was away 5 minutes or so, when I came back there was no sign of Elodie and Veronique and Serge was closing the shutters having just seen the last of the customers out. I would have seen Elodie and Veronique head to the house when I was round the back so they must have left too. No chance of Veronique and no teasing from Elodie. Great!

Serge engaged me in idle rugby chat whilst we cleared up an I headed dejectedly to my room. Whilst I was getting ready I could hear faint chat and it was female voices. This went on for a while and there was the scraping of chairs or a bed on the wooden floor and all fell silent. The noise rose again but this time it was sexual noises with no hint of there being a guy there. At first I thought it was Elodie masturbating but there was another voice that I was sure was Veronique. There was definitely no make voice and I assumed Serge wasn't there. I had made my mind up that if it kept on I was going through, regardless of any circumstances, I was almost at bursting point. I listened intently and again heard moans in English, this was my cue. Just in a pair of shorts I went through to Serge and Elodie's room and sure enough there they were, the two girls, embracing on the bed. I'll never forget that initial sight as long as I live. I scanned to my left and Serge was naked and tied to a chair by the ankles. I was told to sit on a chair at the opposite side and assumed I would be tied too. I was, by the ankles to the chair and with my hands behind my back. Elodie and Veronique then came over and Elodie with one foot on the ground and her left on my right shoulder positioned her pussy right next to my face. I leant forward to luck it but my head was pulled back by the hair by Veronique "that's mine" she said. Veronique leaned over my shoulder and began to lick Elodie literally a couple of inches from my face, the smell was fantastic and the saliva and juices were dropping onto my chest. Serge was groaning on the other chair and pleading to be touched in English by Elodie. After a while the smaller Veronique climbed onto the chair arms and positioned her pussy onto my mouth. I licked hungrily and then felt my shaft go all the way into Elodie's mouth. After a while I have off the tell take signs of cumming and that was a signal to Elodie to stop. I was untied and the girls positioned themselves over Serge with their arses in the air so I took each of them in turn going from one back to the other till I could hold no more and they took a very full load over their faces and tits. Serge was then given his release by being sucked by each of the girls before being untied. What followed was about 6 hours of sucking and fucking and we all slept in the same bed.

The rest of my time in France was in an open relationship with The two girls. Serge had Veronique whenever he liked and I had Elodie and vice versa. Quite often Elodie would stay all night in my bed even when Veronique wasn't there and Serge was happy for this to take place.

My stay was cut short at the end of January when I ruptured a tendon that meant I couldn't play for the rest of the season. This meant I had to head home for treatment.

Just before I left, I was replaced in the team, the bar and at the house by a Welsh guy, he was the same height and build as me and as I helped him move into my room. I couldn't help thinking you lucky bastard as I caught Elodie eyeing him up.

I didn't realise what swinging was back then but it's certainly helped me realise what a great lifestyle it is!

Hope you enjoyed.

over a year ago

bravo

over a year ago

Thank you, really enjoyed writing it. Amazing how many details I thought I had forgotten about that came back when I was writing about it.

over a year ago

Great story, can't believe I'd missed it til now but really enjoyed it!

over a year ago

Excellent story. Let us know if your writting another one

Post new Message to Thread