Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hubbys left at home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I guess to start with I should explain that like most men I have many fantasies that involve couples and like a lot of people my spelling is bad but dont let that put you off.....

I have always found the stories of married men letting their wives play with strangers a huge turn on, I know the whole not knowing you they are fucking works for some and not for others but its always interested me.

My fantasy is to arrange a meet with a couple but a meet with a difference, I would arrange this with the hubby so he is knowingly in on what is going to happen and ok with it all.

I would arrange for the hubby to help his lovely wife get showered and dressed then for him to drive her to a hotel where I was staying. He would drop her off and leave his wife there, I would come down to the bar and meet up with his wife and share a drink before returning to my room.

Once there we would have a few drinks and a little play, taking some pics for her to show hubby at a later date on her phone. when things started to hot up we would ring her hubby who would be at home alone and let him listen to his wife enjoying another man.

When we were done either later that night or first thing in the morning I would get her to ring him and make him come and pick her up, but instead of waiting in the car for her I would get him to walk into reception to meet her. I would leave the room at the same time as his wife but make sure that I was in reception before her so I could see his face when his wife fresh from fun with another guy walks across reception and kisses her unkown to him with the man who has been with his wife only feet away.

Its only a fantasy but one I would love to act out......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Sounds like you'd want to be a Bull.Best get looking for a Cuckold couple.

By *stbury57Couple
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

i took my wife to a remote carpark we met our bull he told her to get in his car told me to go home

when i got home bout 15 mile away he phoned me told me to go on yahoo switch cam on and i watched him use my wife on cam he fucked her bare and made a point of telling me he was gonna cum in her he did he then drove her home sent her to door looking like a slut he didnt even wait

i got her upstairs spread her legs and licked her pussy she cum in minutes like a dirty whore .I dont know if she knew the cam had been on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i took my wife to a remote carpark we met our bull he told her to get in his car told me to go home

when i got home bout 15 mile away he phoned me told me to go on yahoo switch cam on and i watched him use my wife on cam he fucked her bare and made a point of telling me he was gonna cum in her he did he then drove her home sent her to door looking like a slut he didnt even wait

i got her upstairs spread her legs and licked her pussy she cum in minutes like a dirty whore .I dont know if she knew the cam had been on"

HOT!

over a year ago

"i took my wife to a remote carpark we met our bull he told her to get in his car told me to go home

i got her upstairs spread her legs and licked her pussy she cum in minutes like a dirty whore .I dont know if she knew the cam had been on"

Amazing I love cum

over a year ago

Iv been speaking to a couple to arrange something similar..hope things go accordingly.

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Just taken hot wife to meet Bull at pub. Stayed and chatted over a drink. They sat together he stroked her thigh slowly getting higher. She's painted her nails to match her thong got ready whilst trimmed and pampered whilst Cuck sent shopping.

At home now imagination running wild till he drops her off with a satisfied smile on her face.

Post new Message to Thread