Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

very unexpected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was parked in a well known layby and had just picked up a guy in my truck, we took it easy getting slowly worked up, I was sat in the bunk as he knelt and took me deep in his mouth, I then noticed car tail lights in front of us, I stopped him and told him to sit on bunk, is slowly opened the curtains to see who it was, as I looked a guy got out the car and stood at the back, I knew hr could see me and as I stood there looking my guy started on me from behind, then a nice surprise, a woman got out the car and joined the guy, she was very slim and dressed in a white short skirt and blouse, they stood taking for ages but then n hr stated to rub himself and they started to kiss, he lifted her skirt and started to finger her hard, she was holding on to his neck, he then made it clear that they could see me so I opened the curtains fully and stood up straight my guy then knelt and started to blow me, the couple smiled and carried on, he got behind her and bent her over the boot of the car, my guy then stood up and got behind me the guy slipped in the woman at the same time my guy slipped in me, 5 mins later we all cum together, they waved and left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like fun and good time had by all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread