Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

White Cotton Panties

Jump to newest

By *athfinders OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hull

I have had my hands bound to the bed. I have been stripped and I am waiting for my wife to enter the room again.

She has left to get something from another room and I am intrigued. She returns to the room with only white cotton panties on. Her curvy figure and large breasts are hardened ready for sucking. She is touching her body all over and slips a finger under her white panties and rubs what my imagination can handle. She slides her panties to the side to expose her waxed pussy and dips a finger in her tight snatch. By now I am rock solid expecting to be teased and fucked hard.

She has put the finger she used to play with herself in her mouth and smiled. I can taste her already and feel myself getting frustrated as I can't touch her. She stands over me and rubs herself again. Showing me glimpses of what is on offer. I can see she keeps placing the edge of her panties between her pussy lips and pulls tightly so I can see her perfect outline.

She kneels over me and allows me to get within tongue distance of her pussy. She leans further so my mouth touches her panties and what lies underneath!

I feel her slowly gyrate and tease me as I struggle to get to her pussy under her panties. I want to explode already!!

She leans over to me and whispers 'I have a surprise for you tonight'

My mind starts to race as I think of all the things it could be. What will she be doing for me tonight I wonder? By now I am so hard I want to explode.

She stands over my cock and smiles. Suddenly she starts to fill her white cotton panties with pee. The pristine panties start to fill quickly as she increases her flow. They are saturated now and can no longer contain her pee. It starts to flow out of the sides of her panties onto my rock hard cock. It is so warm and I can see it pouring out. It is not stopping and by now her panties are soaked, I can see her pussy now as the panties are sticking to her. She continues releasing her full load. My cock is so warm and I am in shock at what has happened.

She completes her discharge and rubs her panties with her hand. She smiles and moves her panties to one side.

She lowers herself onto my soaking member and starts to ride my cock. I am helpless. Tied up and so horny I am at bursting point within minutes of her gyrating. I can feel her soaked panties rubbing over me as she squeezes her large breasts and pull on her large nipples.

I can't take anymore and shoot my spunk deep inside her. She smiles and says 'I knew that would make you cum in minutes'

She moves off my swelled cock and puts her panties in place. She starts to suck the remaining cum dribbling out of my cock. She starts sucking wildly and I know she can taste both of us and her pee. I am so hard I can feel myself wanting her to continue and make me cum again.

She stops and smiles, she has taken the remaining cum from my cock. She sits over my face again and shows me her soaking panties now full with cum. She slides them to one side again and I can see what I have left in her. The cum is slowly starting to pour out. I see her push and a large release of cum drips onto my chest. She continues pushing out until she is empty.

She covers her pussy with her soaking panties and starts to lick the cum off my chest!

She laps it up and I can see her tongue working the cum around her mouth. She swallows and takes the entire load giving a gasp to let me know it is gone. She plunges her tongue deep inside my mouth and I can taste us both!

She disappears to the bathroom and I am left with my thoughts on what just happened!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice Kris, as a man with a panty fetish I love your tale. I much prefer to fuck a woman wearing panties, love pulling them aside, pulling them down slowly and then back up, teasing both her and me. Never experienced the pee thing but it sounds so wrong it has to be right. Is your story pure fantasy or have you been lucky enough to experience it for real?

over a year ago

Hull

"Nice Kris, as a man with a panty fetish I love your tale. I much prefer to fuck a woman wearing panties, love pulling them aside, pulling them down slowly and then back up, teasing both her and me. Never experienced the pee thing but it sounds so wrong it has to be right. Is your story pure fantasy or have you been lucky enough to experience it for real?"

I have been lucky enough to experience this The wife is filth lol

over a year ago

Mmmmm lucky guy, how disgustingly erotic, you did well to hold on to your load for so long!

I'm sat at work at the mo' coming to the end of a long night shift, getting more than a little horny thinking about your experience, hope the wife's still in bed when I get home!!!!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic. I would happily let her pee into my mouth through her panties and take my cum straight from her pussy! What a sexy story!

over a year ago

Hull

"Fantastic. I would happily let her pee into my mouth through her panties and take my cum straight from her pussy! What a sexy story!"

A different ending

over a year ago

Wow what great story your one lucky fella would love to have that done to me and yeah would love to have her sit on my face and let me clean her out of all my cum and her pee mmmmmmmm

Drew

Post new Message to Thread