Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The religous shoplifter. part 1

Jump to newest

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

I have a fantasy about this subject, It goes like this;

I am the security chief in a department store like Harrods.

One day as I was walking through the lingerie department, a woman, whose back was to me, was slowly and deliberately putting items into her bag. I almost missed it, because she was well, but old fashionedly, dressed.

A long cotton skirt was topped with an expensive, but baggy jumper and her long hair was in a single bun at her neck. From the back I thought she was a senior citizen, but she turned round to display a beautiful face with high cheekbones and with fetching, though sad, eyes. She was in her late 20s.

Giving her the opportunity to pay, I held back till she reached the exit and stopped her as she stepped outside. She was ashen, as I said she had to come back to the office to be search, and probably, the police called. She complied with no resistance at all. She had taken satin panties, a lacy bra and suspender belt and nylons.

When confronted, she sobbed uncontrollably and related her story.

Her parent, friends and relations, were all members of a strict religious sect. She taught in their faith school, but was never given any money. She was not allowed to wear a bra, lest it excited the males in her community as was the reason for baggy tops. Dresses were to the ankle and only thick cotton knickers underneath. She had taken the Items, to feel what it was like to dress like other women that she saw in the street. She would be expelled if convicted and begged me not to call the police.

She was so beautiful and naïve. I said to her ``why don't you try them on here?`` She asked where the changing room was and I said` right here`,

Panic followed by resignation showed on her face and after some discussion and more tears she knew she had no option but to do it, as I watched.

As she removed her clothes, not sexily, but quite naturally, she revealed a perfectly formed body. Full breasts with hard, slightly upturned nipples. Her bush was untrimmed. Like soft down as her mousy hair. My cock jumped to attention as she donned the lingerie........ to be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

Not a lot of interest in fantasy.

Got more reaction when I related fact. lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it coming mate

over a year ago

More please

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

thanks for feedback. will write part 2 on Tuesday.

over a year ago

No part 2 :/

Post new Message to Thread