Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Getting ass fucked while eating hot pussy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whos done it...was it good, have ha an offer for tonight but never had me ass touched lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a woman have done this, enjoyed it, would do it again. ...x

over a year ago

Bit nervous tbh I'm completely straight and don't really like the idea of being fucked in the ass lol but the women is HOT and I may aswell try it, the idea of the whole thing is sexy but I definitely don't fancy men at all, oh well I'm going for it anyway so we shall see lol

over a year ago

Just use lots of lube and go slowly and you will never turn back

over a year ago

Honestly if ur tht worried y do it, try something else instead. ...x

over a year ago

I'd give anything to do that mmmmh

over a year ago

Absolutely fantastic experience, highly recommend it

By *aisy2012Couple
over a year ago

everywhere

I'm bi so no worries about this for me

Sexy has had me fucked when we had a mmmf meet with 2 other bi guys & I was licking her pussy while the guy fucked me.

Sexy loved it & (surprise, surprise) so did I

Her latest fantasy is to be fucking me with her strap on as another guy fucks her arse As he pushes into her, he pushes her into me

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm completely straight"

Er!

By *ryanythingonce2Man
over a year ago

barnsley

My fav kind of meet but am bi so no shock there infact will be getting it hard tonight. If u are going to try it for the first time go slow and use lots of lube

Good luck

over a year ago

I am completely straight so you can keep your 'er'. I didn't go through with it in the end I did go but basically didn't let that happen, we both just played with the lovely lady if I wernt completely straight i would probably of already done that and wouldn't have been considering not going and probably would not of put anything in the forum..some people love arguing on here it's almost as if they have no life

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I wouldn't think many straight guys fantasize about getting fucked by another guy.

over a year ago

Done it, loves it ... And can't get enough... It's sooo intense ESP of your being watched whilst playing too

over a year ago

"I wouldn't think many straight guys fantasize about getting fucked by another guy."

Iv never fantasised about it :S anyway shouldnt people be on this site to meet other swingers n not to have pathetic arguments in its forum out of nothing? Read further on anyway n judge then. Annoying

over a year ago

Quite a protest considering the theme of your post!

over a year ago

We want to try this with a bi couple.

over a year ago

Actually read what I wrote,, the women is really hot and I wanted to play with her BUT they wanted that, dont have to justify myself to anyone anyway, here's an idea, instead of being pathetic and commenting on something to have an argument coz clearly u have no life and arent string what your looking for on this site so feel the need to argue with people in the forum..instead of that..piss off and try to get a meet r something. Makes me laugh when I see people trying to have a row n dig people out on this it makes you look silly. But then I guess it's easy to pipe up when you can hide behind a keyboard anyway!

over a year ago

"I'm bi so no worries about this for me

Sexy has had me fucked when we had a mmmf meet with 2 other bi guys & I was licking her pussy while the guy fucked me.

Sexy loved it & (surprise, surprise) so did I

Her latest fantasy is to be fucking me with her strap on as another guy fucks her arse As he pushes into her, he pushes her into me

"

Mmmm this sounds like fun

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

OP if you were 'completely straight' you wouldn't even have considered it.

over a year ago

Not really!! Browse for a meet or something anyway it's sad

over a year ago

"Actually read what I wrote,, the women is really hot and I wanted to play with her BUT they wanted that, dont have to justify myself to anyone anyway, here's an idea, instead of being pathetic and commenting on something to have an argument coz clearly u have no life and arent string what your looking for on this site so feel the need to argue with people in the forum..instead of that..piss off and try to get a meet r something. Makes me laugh when I see people trying to have a row n dig people out on this it makes you look silly. But then I guess it's easy to pipe up when you can hide behind a keyboard anyway!"

I've noticed this as well and it angers me. Instead of advice you get people fishing for an argument - god knows why!

over a year ago

To the OP, good for you mate. We are swingers, here to explore our boundaries. Go for it man!

over a year ago

now now chill you guy's ... Op as you posted on the fantasy forum it would imply that its someting you wanna kinda try ? so maybe with hindsight posting in diff topic forum and posing as a question would stop misunderstanding? ... just sayin

over a year ago

You might be right there but still doesn't change the fact that there are idiots that try and argue on here,, to be honest it's pathetic. But yeah point taken lol

over a year ago

You should of just gave it a go mate u never know u might of enjoyed it

over a year ago

all's well that ends well lol

over a year ago

have done this many times, love it all, , also like having my arse fi=ucked while im fucking either a guy or womans ,, all anal fucking is great fun

over a year ago

No definitely not for me, sort of knew anyway but tbh it's hard to find a meet on here for a single guy so thought I'd just go and see but Definately isn't

my cup of tea lol. We still all had fun though but just with the lady.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

thing is m8 its open forum when you posted something like that your always gona get this sort of input as ppl all have different opinions ,ok it worked out for you this time the cpl understood ,others looking for same thing might of told you to go as what they were after was not gona happen.

over a year ago

Well despite anyone's opinion, I've done it several times, love it and will do it again!!

over a year ago

I have done it a few times and really love it. if any couple in the west midlands want to do it give me a shout.

over a year ago

"thing is m8 its open forum when you posted something like that your always gona get this sort of input as ppl all have different opinions ,ok it worked out for you this time the cpl understood ,others looking for same thing might of told you to go as what they were after was not gona happen."

Yeah I know and I totally get that but I was honest with them from the start but think he was slightly pushing for it to happen (excuse the pun) but before I agreed I did say I was straight. Anyway before I left I did say it wasn't going to happen but of course it would be bad if I turned up and then said no. And also it wasn't someone's opinion that was annoying me its the way they express it and still try to carry on expressing it after they have been out right, that's. It am opinion anymore it's just arguing lol

over a year ago

Perhaps you should find another girl who likes using strap ons with guys

By *icked kittyCouple
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

koala's been there and done that

over a year ago

No,, don't want anything in my arse at all full stop..apart from a women's tongue maybe lpl

Post new Message to Thread