Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

unusual fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your most kinky , unusual or taboo fantasy or fetish I'm very open minded pm me if necessary but would love to hear your dirty desires

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"What's your most kinky , unusual or taboo fantasy or fetish I'm very open minded pm me if necessary but would love to hear your dirty desires "
id really like to be gangbanged by lots of guys one after the other maybe a football team lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't see anything unusual in that fetish

that just sounds like good fun to me

Reply privately

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"Can't see anything unusual in that fetish

that just sounds like good fun to me "

got a few others but not sure the world should knw lol x

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Can't see anything unusual in that fetish

that just sounds like good fun to me got a few others but not sure the world should knw lol x"

Oh i dunno, maybe we would !

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/13 10:18:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well surprised no one has managed to shock me yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

The mrs likes the though of us fucking in public against a tree for example and a stranger walking past and then also has a go

Reply privately

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"The mrs likes the though of us fucking in public against a tree for example and a stranger walking past and then also has a go "

Of fucking a tree? Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

pm'd u mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The mrs likes the though of us fucking in public against a tree for example and a stranger walking past and then also has a go "
I would love to be that stranger shame your so far away. Wheres all the kinky local people ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

love the thought of rimming and bumming a lady whilst her husband watches

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've fantasized about rimming and ass fucking woman while her hubby watches or fucks her pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pm'd u mine "

Come no fair we all want to no

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pm'd u mine

Come no fair we all want to no "

will probably get deleted pm me if u wanna know more xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pm'd u mine

will probably get deleted pm me if u wanna know more xxx"

have pm'd you i want to know now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pm me I want to know both of yours lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to be led on a hotel bed with her on all fours on the bed sucking me. Someone comes in, lifts her skirt, fucks her, cums and leaves, without her even turnung around or missing a beat.

If that goes well, maybe try it with 3 or 4 fucking her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why all the PM's, surely the point of the OP is to share with everyone?

Mine's all written as a story on here- 'a fantasy meet'

I dare you all to write yours now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs once watched a video of a guy cumming in a females hair, the woman didnt know it had happened. Mrs thought that was super dirty but she liked it.

Not sure if she would like it done to her beautiful blonde hair though haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs once watched a video of a guy cumming in a females hair, the woman didnt know it had happened. Mrs thought that was super dirty but she liked it.

Not sure if she would like it done to her beautiful blonde hair though haha "

what site was this on ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok you asked so here is mine. I'd like to have a meet where the person(s) I'm meeting dress me up as a woman. The full works, the clothes, the stockings, high heel shoes, long blonde hair and the make-up, must include bright glossy red lipstick and dark sultry eyes. I then venture outside and see what occurs, most likely nothing but just a fantasy that I want to happen

Reply privately

By *its The Spot AlotMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"I'd like to be led on a hotel bed with her on all fours on the bed sucking me. Someone comes in, lifts her skirt, fucks her, cums and leaves, without her even turnung around or missing a beat.

If that goes well, maybe try it with 3 or 4 fucking her."

MMMM sounds good might see if my other half wants to try that too

Also fancy being one of the strangers too

Reply privately

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

To take part in an 8 guy 1 girl gangbang. We fuck her everyway but can only cum right at the end in her arse while she's on all fours, her gaping hole facing upwards so nothing spills as we take it in turns to fill her.

Then all the guys leave, I slip under her pussy and slowly kneels up letting 8 loads of cum trickle out into my open mouth. Then she slides down and kisses me so we can share.

Jusy one of many of my fantasies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pm'd u mine

will probably get deleted pm me if u wanna know more xxx"

I'd love to hear yours pls pm xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To take part in an 8 guy 1 girl gangbang. We fuck her everyway but can only cum right at the end in her arse while she's on all fours, her gaping hole facing upwards so nothing spills as we take it in turns to fill her.

Then all the guys leave, I slip under her pussy and slowly kneels up letting 8 loads of cum trickle out into my open mouth. Then she slides down and kisses me so we can share.

Love to help you out

Jusy one of many of my fantasies"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why all the PM's, surely the point of the OP is to share with everyone?

Mine's all written as a story on here- 'a fantasy meet'

I dare you all to write yours now!"

When is the next part

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to be picked up by a couple in their car, him driving, her in the back seat with a long coat on and nothing but underwear underneath, i join her in the back and we kiss, lick, suck and fuck each other while the hubby drives around until he can take no more and pulls in somewhere so he can wank and watch the show

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to be led on a hotel bed with her on all fours on the bed sucking me. Someone comes in, lifts her skirt, fucks her, cums and leaves, without her even turnung around or missing a beat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To take part in an 8 guy 1 girl gangbang. We fuck her everyway but can only cum right at the end in her arse while she's on all fours, her gaping hole facing upwards so nothing spills as we take it in turns to fill her.

Jusy one of many of my fantasies"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seem to be only mens fantasies I'm hearing at the moment where are all the kinky females ?

Reply privately

By *EXY50ishWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"I'd like to be picked up by a couple in their car, him driving, her in the back seat with a long coat on and nothing but underwear underneath, i join her in the back and we kiss, lick, suck and fuck each other while the hubby drives around until he can take no more and pulls in somewhere so he can wank and watch the show"
Daisy and I did that last summer it was so horny him driving as me and a complete stranger played around in the back. Driving around with ny breasts out, his hands all over my nipples. Me sucking his cock. We drove around for a while then went back to our hotel for 3sum fun.

x

Reply privately

By *EXY50ishWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"Seem to be only mens fantasies I'm hearing at the moment where are all the kinky females ? "

I don't think I have any left lol. Daisy makes my fantasies reality

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what has she made a reality ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else want to share fetishes I'm bored and horny could be fun to chat

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to be a dirty hotel maid .used by a couple as they wish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being fucked in a loo on my lunch break. Many many fantasys ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have ffantasy of being a night porter going to a room and getting seduced and fucking while on shift

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs has a fantasy of being blindfolded and put in a set of restraints at a club so she doesn't know who Mr is inviting to do what to her xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to be picked up by a couple in their car, him driving, her in the back seat with a long coat on and nothing but underwear underneath, i join her in the back and we kiss, lick, suck and fuck each other while the hubby drives around until he can take no more and pulls in somewhere so he can wank and watch the show"

I've done that and is very very horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr has a fantasy of some fun with a woman twice his age,think it may have to remain a fantasy though as women of that age are generally not interested xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mr has a fantasy of some fun with a woman twice his age,think it may have to remain a fantasy though as women of that age are generally not interested xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

My fantasy is to have peter come home from work and for me.to be full of cum from an afternoon session. We have talked about me fucking while he listens on the phone or I leave him a voice mail.

I would also like to.have a 3sum with a young bi lad who.would help.me make peter bi. I would love peter to be fucking me and I suck a young cock befoe pulling peters head down to it.

Then I would kiss the young lads balls and try and make him cum in peters mouth.

I would love to see them fuck each other too but one step at a time XX

Reply privately

over a year ago

As the husband i have enjoyed experiencing this type of thing more than once, very exciting to do, also requires carefull driving lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My fantasy is to have peter come home from work and for me.to be full of cum from an afternoon session. We have talked about me fucking while he listens on the phone or I leave him a voice mail.

I would also like to.have a 3sum with a young bi lad who.would help.me make peter bi. I would love peter to be fucking me and I suck a young cock befoe pulling peters head down to it.

Then I would kiss the young lads balls and try and make him cum in peters mouth.

I would love to see them fuck each other too but one step at a time XX "

Ooooh, that's a very horny fantasy- love that one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My fantasy is to have peter come home from work and for me.to be full of cum from an afternoon session. We have talked about me fucking while he listens on the phone or I leave him a voice mail.

sounds awesome shame your not closer

Reply privately

By *en_and_jayneCouple
over a year ago

bradford

My hubby's is to have sex with a woman over 70, and I think I would like to watch given half the chance.lol

Reply privately

By *harlieSiCouple
over a year ago

Skipton

Awesome - shame your not local to us....this is a huge fantasy of ours

Reply privately

over a year ago

love this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mrs has a fantasy of being blindfolded and put in a set of restraints at a club so she doesn't know who Mr is inviting to do what to her xx"

yum yum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a very similar one to the hotel scenario. Being taken to a hotel room by partner, dressed up as a slut, blindfolded, gagged and tied up. Then he leaves the room , I lie there waiting not knowing where he has gone or who he is bringing back....

Reply privately

By *n080971Man
over a year ago

Billericay

I love the idea of getting caught wanking. Could be outside in the car or in woods by a passing stranger M or F. Or set up indoors and have someone walk in on me who then watches or take pictures or perhaps touches themselves as I cum all over myself. And yes before you ask, I'm massively into exhibitionism

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone else got any kinky fantasies ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mines on here under a day at the office but don't think I'll be able to do it without some one losing their job

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone want to share on kik ?

Reply privately

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

Mmmmmmm that's hot. I'm not too far from you, maybe I could help this fantasy come true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to be bent over and placed in stocks before being used by men and women

Reply privately

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Have lots but not sure they are unusual...

Gangbang, being blindfolded and used...

Would like to be spanked very hard somewhere public with people watching

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine is to be in a room full of shemales with me in the middle of them all. As I'm knelt up sucking and wanking them I can feel the others pissing down my body.. then in turn I suck and wank till each one cums in my face and mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine isn't so unusual but I'd love to go to the local swimming pool where there's open changing rooms (i.e. not seperate cubicles). After my swim I'm naked getting dried and I notice a hung guy watching me so I make a point of doing a lot of bending over and spend a good while drying my cock and balls. I see his large cock is semi and waving from side to side as he pretends to get ready. I get dressed and go and sit at a table in the cafe. He joins me and we go back to his...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love for a woman to use her dildo or vib on me. Grease me and ease it in gently before building up to pounding me. All the time knowing its been up her pussy.

Reply privately

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

I posted my fantasy titled 'ultimate bi initiation' it involves a few things I've not yet tried but willing in the right situation! If you do read it I hope you enjoy it! Lol

Reply privately

By *alibra57Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Mine came true this year i met a couple off here we both fucked her seperate then together before she lit a cigarette & let me fuck her from behind i have never smoked but ever since i baby sat for a couple in my teens were the lady got ready in front of me showing stockings & suspenders smoking it been my biggest fetish the lady of here was older than me we have some great pictures on our pages if any other smoking ladies would like to smoke for me please get in touch Thanks

Reply privately

By *earaWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

having a guy on all fours in front of me , his cock in my hand my tongue as far in his ass as i can get it... he's moaning and calling me a whore,

i pull his head up by his hair and slide my dripping wet vibrator deep in his ass, i move under him to put his cock in my throat and force my pussy in his face

oh so very horny now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bugger. If only I had hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

"having a guy on all fours in front of me , his cock in my hand my tongue as far in his ass as i can get it... he's moaning and calling me a whore,

i pull his head up by his hair and slide my dripping wet vibrator deep in his ass, i move under him to put his cock in my throat and force my pussy in his face

oh so very horny now "

if only I were in your age range

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well not been shocked so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want my hubby to arrange something behind my back. He would then tell me to wear suspenders, stockings, heels and just a long black coat over the top. He would then blindfold me and take me to the car and then proceed to drive me to the middle of no where. When we arrive there is a van which has a couple of strapping guys in it, that proceed to remove me from my husbands car and bundle me into the van that then drives off leaving my hubby behind and me helpless. The guys may have a little play with me in the van but only until we arrive at a dingy wear house, which is when I am removed from the van is were I am man handled to. I am still blindfolded and will stay blindfolded through the whole thing. I would like there to be many men, at least 8 if not more and for them to use me as they see fit. Them all fucking me and getting as many cocks in each of my holes as they can. I don't even like ass sex that much but I can't stop them so I hope I start to enjoy it. They all cum in my pussy telling me there going to impregnate me and they all cum in and on me at least 3 times each. I'm exusted and limp half way through but they just keep tosing me from pillar to post and fucking me relentlessly. I don't have the energy to stop them so endure the pleasure pain until they have all finished what they came for. Then I would be bundled back in the van taken back to my hubby's car were I will be left for him to collect me. He puts me in the car and takes me home were he then fucks me one last time adding to the cum in my body. I fall asleep now not waking for a day. To then finally cum round and still be sticky and covered in cum from my events.

Reply privately

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"I want my hubby to arrange something behind my back. He would then tell me to wear suspenders, stockings, heels and just a long black coat over the top. He would then blindfold me and take me to the car and then proceed to drive me to the middle of no where. When we arrive there is a van which has a couple of strapping guys in it, that proceed to remove me from my husbands car and bundle me into the van that then drives off leaving my hubby behind and me helpless. The guys may have a little play with me in the van but only until we arrive at a dingy wear house, which is when I am removed from the van is were I am man handled to. I am still blindfolded and will stay blindfolded through the whole thing. I would like there to be many men, at least 8 if not more and for them to use me as they see fit. Them all fucking me and getting as many cocks in each of my holes as they can. I don't even like ass sex that much but I can't stop them so I hope I start to enjoy it. They all cum in my pussy telling me there going to impregnate me and they all cum in and on me at least 3 times each. I'm exusted and limp half way through but they just keep tosing me from pillar to post and fucking me relentlessly. I don't have the energy to stop them so endure the pleasure pain until they have all finished what they came for. Then I would be bundled back in the van taken back to my hubby's car were I will be left for him to collect me. He puts me in the car and takes me home were he then fucks me one last time adding to the cum in my body. I fall asleep now not waking for a day. To then finally cum round and still be sticky and covered in cum from my events. "
wow this sounds amazing x

Reply privately

By *inx82Woman
over a year ago

Durham

"I want my hubby to arrange something behind my back. He would then tell me to wear suspenders, stockings, heels and just a long black coat over the top. He would then blindfold me and take me to the car and then proceed to drive me to the middle of no where. When we arrive there is a van which has a couple of strapping guys in it, that proceed to remove me from my husbands car and bundle me into the van that then drives off leaving my hubby behind and me helpless. The guys may have a little play with me in the van but only until we arrive at a dingy wear house, which is when I am removed from the van is were I am man handled to. I am still blindfolded and will stay blindfolded through the whole thing. I would like there to be many men, at least 8 if not more and for them to use me as they see fit. Them all fucking me and getting as many cocks in each of my holes as they can. I don't even like ass sex that much but I can't stop them so I hope I start to enjoy it. They all cum in my pussy telling me there going to impregnate me and they all cum in and on me at least 3 times each. I'm exusted and limp half way through but they just keep tosing me from pillar to post and fucking me relentlessly. I don't have the energy to stop them so endure the pleasure pain until they have all finished what they came for. Then I would be bundled back in the van taken back to my hubby's car were I will be left for him to collect me. He puts me in the car and takes me home were he then fucks me one last time adding to the cum in my body. I fall asleep now not waking for a day. To then finally cum round and still be sticky and covered in cum from my events. "

love this except i dont dont have a hubby and they only cum in my pussy as they purposely tryin to get me pregnant while im begging them to use protection or to stop as im not on the pill x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *inx82Woman
over a year ago

Durham

god that has had me turned on all night thinkin about that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

That fantasy was so hot would love to be one of the guys involved .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would definatly like to help make this fantasy a reality

Reply privately

over a year ago

"having a guy on all fours in front of me , his cock in my hand my tongue as far in his ass as i can get it... he's moaning and calling me a whore,

oh so very horny now "

I agree i wish to be with in your age range so i can help with this

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh so very horny now "

This now!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts that break site rules so Im closing this now sorry

Reply privately