Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

YOU WILL SUBMIT!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

palms sweaty, heart racing i can't get these images or thought out of my head. I ask myself am i really going to do this?? i have wanted to for so long, i again ask myself for the hundredth time that day 'Is this normal?? should i be doing this?? All the answers come back that i should i can and i will.

sitting down on the bed of the hotel, my long (bottle) blond hair tied in a tight bun not a strand is loose, i sit very straight faced i have waited for so long this is now my moment the moment my fantasy will become reality.

Why am I having to wait for you?? i snap

im very sorry Miss, i hear from the bathroom, all of a sudden i feel sorry for the poor man that had arranged to make this my reality but the sight of him makes me damp and so horny i can feel my pussy throb with anticipation, i stand from my sitting position when i hear him taking a deep breath before entering the bedroom of the hotel.

i turn around feeling great in my tight basque showing off my size 14 curves, i see him looking so sorry for himself. Maybe he is having second thought i contemplate the idea to myself and swish it away just as quickly as it entered.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooooh, and even better because I can nearly picture it!

Don't think any doubts did really enter your head though did they?!

over a year ago

"Ooooh, and even better because I can nearly picture it!

Don't think any doubts did really enter your head though did they?!"

moi have doubts never lol possibly maybe a sliver of guilt incase i hurt the poor slut xx

over a year ago

I look at the man in front of me no longer the man that met me for a drink down stairs, i can't help but pout with appreciation at the effort that this slut has went to, the wig looked good she really did look convincing, hair shining in the light 'hmmmm the bitch has better looking hair than i do'- she really did look beautiful make-up to perfection her black pin-strip dress was so short leaving little to the imagination.

I point to the bed, while the slut is walking over i smile to myself i am so excited and so horny, i demand that the slut removes her dress, without complaint or noise she does as she is commanded, i gasp, all these emails we have sent for the past three weeks have not been in vain. 'I'm impressed' I tell her, 'look at you in your pink silk panties, although maybe you could have chosen a bigger pair look at your balls hanging out mmmmmm'

'sorry Miss' all words have now been said and after commanding the slut to bend over i rub all over the bitches panties, all over the already hard cock her balls were so engorged i could not help myself, after telling her to lie on her back i licked the panties all the way from the ball to the tip leaving a yummy trail of wetness behind my tongue. I take the tip of her cock in my mouth through the panties and leave a lingering wetness where none should be.

Moving onto my side my head near the sluts feet i command she do the same. facing the panty covered ass i slide them to one side and tease her ass with my finger in circular motions, she gives a slight groan. I reach for the side of the duvet and pull out my strap on attaching it to my harness which i had already put on i guide my little sluts hand to my hard rubber cock and tell her ' you know what to do' She starts to wank my artificial cock.

i separate her cheeks and ready my tongue i notice she has done as requested and dehaired for the occasion, i make a meal of her ass licking, lapping and finally sticking my tongue inside and swirling it around my saliva is everywhere, the moans from the slut are so intoxicating and my pussy throbs even more. I am so tempted to slip my hand in between my own pink panties and play with my clit, i control myself and continue rimming, finally my fingers come into play and i widen her tight saliva covered ass and moan with appreciation as i discover that the slut had widened up and i am now knuckle deep with 3 fingers inside her ass.

over a year ago

More pls

over a year ago

"More pls "

Will post some more hopefully this afternoon xx

over a year ago

Wow love this keep going please

over a year ago

"Wow love this keep going please"

glad u enjoying it

over a year ago

once i took my fingers out of her ass i grabbed her by the face and forced my fingers in her mouth and demanded she suck them clean. She looked at me and we both knew what was coming next, (ah would hae been a fool not to know as we had poke at length as to how this was going to work)

sitting up on all fours she bent over giving me perfect view of her ass, the very same ass i was about to take. she looked in the mirror at me, 'exactly how i want you' i tell her and slowly ease my way into her ass.

i gently thrust in and out being careful making sure she feels the rubber filling her up, surprising for a first time anally she takes it with ease and i feel her pushing back, i pout and make a slight noise with my throat.... i pick up speed and begin to thrust harder and faster enjoying every second, i take a whip out of my cleavage and begin to whip her ass cheeks, this was not how we discussed this at all, the slut never agrees to whips, the look of shock and surprise on her face was priceless she jumped but took the whole strapon up her ass... giving her a few hard long forceful thrusts i remove the strap on from her ass.

Looking down at her from above i could see she was trying not to quit on me, she knew this was important to me, 'Roll over, onto your back' she replied with a nod and a slight 'Miss'

over a year ago

Very hot

over a year ago

Looking down i see her hard cock stretching the pink panties. I bend down and lick and suck my way up to the very tip of her cock, leaving behind a very wet trail. I decided since she went to so much trouble of letting me breaking her in for the first time i gave her a very long blowjob. Up and down the shaft my pierced tongue working its magic, her cock felt so good in my mouth and even better in the back of my throat. After a little while i had so much saliva in my mouth, normally with my husband I would let all the saliva run down his cock and onto his balls and licking it up, but I thought maybe that was too nice a thing to do for HER. I grabbed her face , she opens her mouth, gathering all the saliva in one place I spit very forcefully into her mouth.

'I think that enough reward bed back over', without a word she does as requested.

over a year ago

keeps getting better and better

over a year ago

Really hot.

over a year ago

Once she was bent over i entered her ass again this time a little rougher, liatening to her moan and see how much she was actually enjoying it in the mirror was such a turn on.

After a while i said 'reverse cowgirl' and whips her ass again, lying down on my back I position the rubber cock straight up and let her ease herself on the strap on, 'ohhhh my' i exclaim when i seen the sight before me. The big, black, rubber cock was being swallowed by her ass. i could not restrain myself anymore, my hand travelled south and i began playing with my clit. It was so wet and warm my fingers gliding over my clit i knew i was close.

'I'm going to cum' she says and I push her away, moving fast toward her and grabbing her cock in my mouth i suck deep and hard sucking all the cum she has to offer, gathering it again in one place like the saliva before i grab her and kiss her deep and long passing all of her cum back into the bitch.

I sit on the bed fixing my hair to lay on my shoulders fixing any stray hairs, standing i face the man i met at the bar previous to our antics i thank him for a fantastic time leave. Both he and I know we will see each other again

over a year ago

boom!!!

over a year ago

lol glad u liked x

over a year ago

yea its very good youve just put it on my fantasy list lol

By *atrina 38fWoman
over a year ago

Banbridge

Very very horny! Xx

over a year ago

"yea its very good youve just put it on my fantasy list lol"

over a year ago

over a year ago

will need to get to Belfast to it too . unless there is a wailing woman near me to do it me.

over a year ago

Bumping this for all who were on my fantasy thread

over a year ago

Mmmm I love it

Wish you were local

Any doms need a slut?

over a year ago

cant wait till the next one mistress

xx

over a year ago

I'm so jealous right now. I want to be that slut x

over a year ago

"I'm so jealous right now. I want to be that slut x"

Me too!!

over a year ago

Fantastic

over a year ago

awsome

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

You have the best story's

over a year ago

"You have the best story's"

That's because they have such great imaginations!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

True story? X

over a year ago

I sit at work reading your stories mistress so cant wank , excellent writing and well laid out makes it easy to read thank you ,

may I swallow my own cum later tonight as I think of your fist in me xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Put it in a glass big lad and make sure u take plenty of pics of u drinkn it I want them on ur public profile u dirty dirty slut

over a year ago

"I sit at work reading your stories mistress so cant wank , excellent writing and well laid out makes it easy to read thank you ,

may I swallow my own cum later tonight as I think of your fist in me xx"

You could wank if you really wanted, always toilets at work..

Nice Mrs M!

over a year ago

"I sit at work reading your stories mistress so cant wank , excellent writing and well laid out makes it easy to read thank you ,

Nice Mrs M!"

Yeah u fairly wanked in work as I made u take pictures of you in my knickers didn't you, you dirty slut besitos

over a year ago

Nice Mrs M!

Yeah u fairly wanked in work as I made u take pictures of you in my knickers didn't you, you dirty slut besitos

"

Yes Mistress

Post new Message to Thread