Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Private Cabin Crew.

Jump to newest

By *enninemark OP   Man
3 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

My first attempt,at hopefully what people find erotic writing!

I couldn't believe my luck, after years of grinding away serving intoxicated holiday makers, and families with obnoxious or screaming children, I was finally doing something a bit more glamorous, befitting the traditional view of being cabin crew. This job, on a private jet belonging to a well known owner of a luxury British Department Store (amongst many other things) was well paid and came through a contact in the business. I was excited and intrigued, especially when my contact made the comment "You will enjoy this job like no other, make the most of it!" Those words had kept coming back to me since this job had been confirmed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
3 hours ago

Redditch

By *anxMike72Man
3 hours ago

Ashton

By *enninemark OP   Man
2 hours ago

huddersfield/manchester

It was an early start, but let's face it, I'm used to that. What I'm not used to is being picked up in a chauffeur driven luxury saloon. Complete with a driver who wouldn't look out of place in a Robert Palmer video, and my co-worker for the day, equally attractive but with my preference of a few more curves. As I climbed into the back of the car the first thing I noticed were her long shapely legs in very smooth tight leggings, the second thing were her firm, rounded breasts straining in her sports top, and the third, her stunningly beautiful face, pretty but soft, a few freckles that went with her long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. She had a look of Baby Spice about her. She introduced herself as Charlie, with a very seductive smile, helped by the perfectly applied deep red lipstick.

By *ormladMan
2 hours ago

Kilmarnock

By *otonfoxMan
2 hours ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

By *evonFbsCouple
2 hours ago