Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time sharing your wife/gf

Jump to newest

By *kybluesam1987 OP   Man
17 hours ago

coventry

What was everyone’s first experience and reaction? Mine was completely outer body surreal feeling but the biggest rush of horniness I’d ever experienced at the time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ertscouple-2021Couple
4 hours ago

Berkhampstead

I’m found mine a massive turn on it was after a day out with a mate we ended up back at mine have a few more beers, he then poured beer on her cleavage she told him to wipe it off he said nope I will lick it off and then one thing led to another and we was all naked having sex. Pure adrenaline rush from something so spontaneous and unexpected.

By *ornyperv100Man
3 hours ago

Tunbridge wells

It was completely unexpected, meet an old friend after she moved back. Drinks and a movie at home turned into some naughty chat then touching and eventually the three of us were naked exploring eachother.

By *rNightMan
3 hours ago

Coventry

I remember my first mmf was with a close friend and his gf. He always told me how much it turned him on and I was a bit confused by that. Then a few years later I met my current partner and within a few months we had our first mmf and it got me hard for days after! The floodgates were open at that point and all these years later, it still drives me wild to see the woman I love fucking other guys

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
2 hours ago

Midlothian

First time was with my GF and mate. I’d always found group sex so horny. D*unken romp at his and told her to go his room and fuck him. She was slutty thing and jumped at the chance. I went into his room after a few minutes and she sucking his cock. I fucked her from behind and suggested we switched. Can still see her 38DD’s bouncing as he fucked her. She was wearing a Mrs Santa outfit too, I still like them lol. I’ve shared quite a few partners since. Always amazing!!

By *onny-2024Man
2 hours ago

Wick

Post new Message to Thread