Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Crossdressing fantasy

Jump to newest

By *inkydresser81 OP   TV/TS
14 hours ago

Teesside/ York

She's laid out a set of black lingerie for me and a tight black dress. I put it on and apply my make up and head downstairs as instructed.

She’s downstairs in one of my suits with shirt and tie. She orders me to my knees in front of her and leans down and kisses me deeply… she unzips her flies and pulls out her strap on and rubs it across my face… I feel my cock straining at my panties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usie pTV/TS
14 hours ago

taunton

Mmmmmm

By *inkydresser81 OP   TV/TS
4 hours ago

Teesside/ York

She grabs my hair and guides me towards her strap on cock. I open my mouth willingly looking her in the eyes as I wrap my lips around the shaft.

She orders me to put my hands behind my back and starts gently thrusting, fucking my mouth.

I listen to her moan as she tells e what a good cock sucker I am.

With every thrust she goes a little deeper and I try to control my gag reflex.

Open your throat up for me baby she moans

With one thrust she pushes her cock deep in my throat and holds it there. Oh my god yes you slut she moans before releasing me.

Now suck and wank my cock she moans and I devour her cock stroking and sucking it. Getting it soaking wet with my saliva. Her hands are in her pants and I can feel her rubbing her clit as her moans get louder.

Oh fuck take my cum she cries as I feel my mouth fill with fake cum. She pushes me off her cock and streams of cum land over my face and chest as her body shakes…

Post new Message to Thread