Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

UNEXSPECTED

Jump to newest

By *lue52 OP   Man
19 hours ago

verwood

hiya all, now I will say all of my storeys are real, I wouldn't know how to start a fake one,

this happened Saturday just gone 28/09/24,

I had advertised a table and chair set on a known selling site, had a couple of women asking about it, and this one woman said she would have it but could collect on sat, I said yeah that's fine, and see you then, but for her to message me when she was on her way,

Any way Saturday came and I got a message to say she and her boyfriend would be with me at 11am, great I said,

at 10am I was at a loose end as my Mrs was away for the weekend, so being a keen crossdresser I decided to dress before they got to me, and have some fun on my own, I was in the garden in my lingerie, black basque, stockings, thongs and heels, god I felt good, it was 10.45am when I heard the door bell ring, o my god they are here, now I had to pass the front inside to get to my bedroom ( bungalow) as I passed I said I won't be long, I put on some tracks and a tee shirt and went to the front door, as I opened it I said hi are you here for the table and chair,she could see I was a bit flushed, she said did we catch you at a busy time I sat no,no come in, they came into the hallway and i showed them the item, and they said yes they will have it, then I relised I hadn't put any slippers on and you could see that I had stockings on, shit I thought, o well nothing I can do about it now, so just carried on, I got a screwdriver to undo the table, then she said to me, are you wearing stockings, I said well yes, she looked at me and then him, he said what else have you got on under my cloths, My heart was beating so fast and a little turned on, I started to get a semi on, which she notice, I say sorry, and he said no its ok with us,I said really, she no its fine, but would love to see me without my tracks and tee shirt, I looked at him and he had a hard on I looked at it for a few seconds,and he ask if I liked it, I said well yes, I said I will be back in a min,I went into my bedroom and remove my outer cloths, put my heels back on, and said to them did they want to come in to the bedroom, where I was standing in my full lingerei and a hard cock in panties, they then said that he loves to dress as well and she loves it, wow, I said to him if he wants to dress as well it would be fine as I had a few things out on the bed,well he picked up a pair of panties with my precum stain on them and put them to his face and licked them,she said to him get dressed dress well while he was stripping his cock just sprang out, I said wow that is a lovely cock, she came over to me ans kissed me while rubbing my cock in panties with loads of precum dripping, it was all over her hand and she just lick it of her hands,he said for her, to go down on me, i said are you too both sure about this and they said yes we love it,so with that she had my cock out and in her mouth,god it felt good, he was now dressed and wanking his lovely cock again pre com dripping, I said to him does want to suck me and he said yes please, so I got onto the bed on my back and he came over and slid his mouth over my cock wow it was lick electric, she was watchinh him suck me and tellhim to enjoy it, I said to her to come and sit on my face which she did and her dripping wet cunt was so wet she rub it into my face, remember this is a couple I had just met, he got of my cock and put his cock against mine and we rubbed together 2 cocks rubbing, if you haven't done that give it a go, its so horny, he said to her that he want to fuck her,we all changed positions, so she was on all fours, and I held his cock and put it my mouth and then in her pussy wher he started to fuck her, wow she was so wet she dripped, I went under her so we was in a 69 and lick her pussy while watching his cock, she started to suck me again, loads of moans, her say fuck me,fuck me, his cock came out and into my mouth it tasted so nice, he said would I like to fuck her well I was out from under her and behind her in no time, he tock my cock and suck me for a bit before placeing it in her pussy, my god I said she feels so good, he went to the front of her and she sucked him, i said i think I am going to cum, he said go on give her your spunk she will love it, and the I shot my load deep in her, after a few seconds I pulled out slowly mean while he came the her arse and watch me pulling out and said wow that look nice cum slowly coming out, he wiped his finger on her pussy to get some of my cum and put it in his mouth, god fuck I said and kissed him with my cum, he went down on her and lick some more,and agian we kiss so deep, then he said it his turn and placed his cock in her and started to fuck her with my cum in her god the got my cock hard again I wen around to fuck her mouth again, she said she loves it so much, he said that he is about to cum and shot a load up her,my god she was full of come, so when he pulled out I went down on his cock and it was so slippery and tasted so good,she turned around and join me in sucking him,she said would i like to fuck him in his arse, I said god yes but need a break fist, so we all had a rest our cocks started to get hard again and she said she wanted to watch me fuck him, so hime and me started kissing so deep he slipped a finger in my arse while she was licking his, I said o that fell god and he pushed it deeper, I said to him that I want t fuck him, he layed on his back and i got between his legs, held his legs up and I put my cock on his hole and rubbed it they before slowly slidding in,she was sucking his cock and watching, she siad that looks so nice, after a bit she ask me to pull out and put it in her moouth, wel that so fucking hot, she said he likes cock in his arse, and i just gave him a good fucking, I said I might cum,she said yes cum in him, wow that just sent me over the top and I shot my load right up his arse and she wanked him of over her face,god what a sight,I kept fucking him slow, until she said for me to give my cock with cum and poo on it, I nelt beside his face and he lapped it up cleaning my hole cock, while she was cleaning his arse, she said she wanted to have cock up her arse and we was to cum in her arse, well we did what we was told and fucked and came up he arse it was lovely, loved the cleaning up absolutly lovely, I have their number and will meet again with them,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ream userMan
8 hours ago

Bristol

By *oth0712Man
7 hours ago

cambridge

By *igkidexyMan
5 hours ago

Dublin