Had to start a new thread

Loving the comments

First part

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1639323

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunderstruck OP   Man
17 hours ago

Northampton

Donna grinned yeah she said enthusiastically.

Ok you stay there she told me . then she spread my legs a little

Paul got up and sat facing me .i looked puzzled as to what I was going to be part of . Donna held my cock still as Paul shuffled forward. He placed his feet over mine and shuffled a little more . Soon his thighs were laid over mine and our balls were touching .

Again I waited for Donna’s next move .

She knelt up and reached out .

Paul laid back opposite me . And Donna grabbed both of our cocks and stroked them both , leaned down and kissed mine , then Pauls tip . Then she sucked Paul into her mouth as she wanked me slowly . She looked at me with Paul’s cock in her mouth . Then pulled his cock out and took me in . Sucking and using her tongue. My hard shaft pulsing in her fingers .

Then Donna removed her mouth. She gave me a grin which kind of unsettled me

Then she held my cock next to Paul’s . I gave a little shake of my head but Donna nodded and winked at me . With both our cocks together Donna began wanking with her two hands . Doing full strokes from our balls to our helmets . Paul was taking pics or filming I didn’t know any more . Donna kept going down and began using her tongue on our helmets slipping it between us then over mine , between us then over Paul’s making them slick with her saliva . I knew what he was feeling because I could feel his cock against mine . Both of us pulsing and jerking in Donbas fingers as she lapped our helmets

By *avem30Man
16 hours ago

barnsley

By *ral4fun69Man
16 hours ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *ilkey69Man
16 hours ago

Barnsley

By *evonFbsCouple
15 hours ago

SIDMOUTH

By *eo_72Man
15 hours ago

Mansfield

By *ussyeater692Man
14 hours ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By *ike231251Man
14 hours ago

Heckmondwike

By *issitCouple
14 hours ago

Banbury

Great continuation of a horny story

By *ut4fun6969Man
14 hours ago

Folkestone

By *unEdinGuyMan
13 hours ago

Edinburgh

By *uddle4uMan
10 hours ago

Purbeck

By *ream userMan
8 hours ago

Bristol

Awesome

By *ormladMan
2 hours ago

Kilmarnock

By *hunderstruck OP   Man
18 minutes ago

Northampton

Paul said do you think you can do it .

Donna nodded . She looked at me as she rose up , threw a leg over me and planted it beside my other leg . She held both cocks together gave them one last stroke to keep them together. as Paul filmed it .

Then I realised what she was doing . Donna was going to try to put both of us in her together .

I looked at her and her face was concentrating on the job in hand .Donba began to squat lower . Then I felt my cock touch her pussy . She slipped her other hand down and using her fingers she spread her pussy . Holding Paul and my cock close Donna eased down slowly . Fuvk it was tight . Then over both our helmets had fitted Donna eased down slowly .

OMG . I can’t believe I’m doing this

Donna’s ass chefs touched my thighs and pressed down . Our cocks fully inside her . Then she rose up and down a few times letting her pussy adjust to the stretch that it was getting . Paul’s hand was moving both sides filming her, from all angles as we were tied together inside his wife . He zoomed in on the expression on her face , from deep concentration and a little discomfort. To sheer euphoria at the feeling of bringing stretched by our cocks .

I knew Donna felt did because she be an to go faster . She held her hands back to me and I held them both supporting her . Then Donna began to fuck is both , in the same position that Paul walked in on . But this time he was included

By *ndrea54TV/TS
3 minutes ago

cambridge

so horny

Post new Message to Thread