Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

coffee

Jump to newest

By *iffo271 OP   Man
1 day ago

oldham

over the years ive had many many fantasys some come true others havnt.

my latest one is meeting a woman in mcdonalds( other establishments are available) and shes wearing a knee length coat but under it she only wearing a bikini .would love this one to come true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ream userMan
10 hours ago

Bristol

Carry on then

By *littylicker69Man
3 hours ago

abergavenny

It happens a coffee shop I was in I was on a bar type stool so quite high up & looking out the window 2 ladies walked in & sat opposite one facing me & other with back to me both in late 30s by looks it’s summer & one sat facing me had white see through blouse but had a bra on quite visible & as she sat down onto a comfy armchair which was quite low her knees were sticking up & had a very short denim skirt buttons up front & I could see right up her skirt & see her white panties Mmmmm lovely view she could see me looking & kept parting her legs for me to see more her friend couldn’t see as the coffee table hid her from that side of things but I was def getting a hard on & it appeared that the more I was looking the more she seemed to open her legs. They must have been there 20 mins before they got up & left & the woman walked past me giving me a wonderful smile & left me with a big hard on to hide lol

Post new Message to Thread