Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

After the crazy night - the return to the office 2

Jump to newest

By *he-Professor OP   Man
4 days ago

cheltenham

"Oi, you two, are you just going to leave me her like this?" I call out.

Becky gets back in the van "Yes, yes I think we will" she giggles.

"Come on...." I start to protest but don't get to finish as Becky spins round on the spot and lowers herself on to my face, summer dress floating out of the way effortlessly as her bare pussy is pressed against my mouth.

I am frustrated that I'm pretty much stuck there, tethered with a pool of my own cum running of my stomach onto the towel under me but equally I'd very much grown to love Becky's unique taste, I set to work.

"Cake?" enquires Becky, "Yes please. " replies Natalie "Just need to make a few adjustments over here" she continues as she slides something over my now flaccid member.

That something felt familiar, its identity confirmed by a gentle vibration at the base of my shaft causing it to start to stiffen a little, moments later the tail plug starts to whir back into life at about mid level.

"She seemed nice didn't she, shame she had to leave before we could taste her too hey!" announced Natalie "Left hell of a mess behind her though."

Both ladies giggle, Becky moving around whilst I lick & suck her getting the cake out of a cupboard and starting to cut it into slices.

I hear Natalie walk around the van and feel it rock as she climbs in through the side door then the unmistakable sound of the two women kissing passionately, the sound along with change in Becky's taste as her arousal increases from this newly added stimulation. It wasn't more than a few seconds before Becky groaned deeply in to Natalie's mouth never breaking the kiss for a moment then a second more anamalistic moan accompanied by a small flood washing over my face.

The ladies break their kiss and Natalie steps back out of the van picking something up on the way.

As Becky stands and her dress moves away I can see Natalie with a small plate with two slices of cake on it which she rests on my thigh with the tail already draped over it.

Becky turns around and places an identical plate on my chest "It's good cake Prof, let me" she says as she offers a spoonful of a sticky chocolate cake to my lips. I open my mouth and Becky feeds me the cake, well mostly as some of the chocolate sauce and icing smears across my already sticky chops

"Such a messy boy today Prof, whatever will we do with you?" Becky sniggers before feeding me another spoonful to stop me replying.

Natalie meanwhile is tucking into her cake like it is her last supper. Catching a moment between mouthfuls as Becky feeds herself I jokingly say" Two slices Nat, you'll ruin that figure of yours", I have no idea why but it was the first thing that came to mind.

Natalie finishes the last mouth of the first slice, smiles then giggles "You're right Prof, can't have that now can we. Guess I should save it for the next guest at this party". As she does so she brakes the cake into two layers along the line of the filling and squeezes it back together around my cock. "Hope someone comes soon, I'm not sure I can eat a second helping, especially not with cream" laughs Becky which also sets off Natalie.

Before I can speak the pantie gag is pushed back into my mouth before Becky leaves the van. I hear two pairs of footsteps on the gravel, both footsteps and giggling getting quieter as they walk away in the direction of the woods.

"Come back... help" I try to call out, the sound through the pantie gag just muffled grunting,'Great, what now' I think before starting to plot further revenge for when I final get out of this situation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oppy12Man
4 days ago

Swindon

Brilliant story!!

By *eterpervisMan
4 days ago

back where i came from

By *tio_oyMan
4 days ago