Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Leading them to the cockold life Part 1

Jump to newest

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
4 days ago

Warick & London

Part 1 - their introduction in to the cockold life.

I’d been contacted by a young couple looking to start down the cockold lifestyle but needed their hand holding and someone to take slow steps with them.

So here is their journey to the cockold lifestyle.

I’d arranged to meet Jen (female of the couple) for a coffee and an initial chat.

It was at a local coffee shop and it was part of their first task, to see if they were ready, and also to set some expectations.

I’d asked Jen to dress how she would for a business meeting and to meet me at 2pm in the coffee shop.

I’d also instructed that Paul (her hubby) would come to the coffee shop but order and sit separate from us.

He was also told that any interaction between Paul and us would end this journey with me.

1:50pm, I took my coffee from the young barista and sat on one of the sofas near the back of the shop, I’m a people watcher so an ideal spot.

1:55pm a man entered the shop and looked like Paul but I didn’t get a good view of him.

Ordered and got his coffee and sat at a table by the window with his paper

2pm came and went and no one else had entered the shop so I was preparing to have the last of my coffee and leave.

Just as I was preparing to stand up to leave the shop door opened and in walked Jen.

Dark hair up in a pony tail, black trouser suit fastened up and a pair of red heels on.

She noticed me at the back of the shop and instantly started towards me.

As I was already stood up to leave I was asked towards her and stopped her in her tracks.

‘Jen I presume… unfortunately I have to leave now as I was clear with the time and location and you obviously didnt take me serious’

Jen looked at her watch and was about to speak

‘ I know what you are going to say, you are only 5 minutes late and you are here now. But let me stop you, late is late, rules are rules… that is how this works’

‘Please, I need this, I need a second chance… what do I need to do to get a second chance?’ Said Jen

‘If you are serious, you will kiss me on the lips like I’m your boyfriend, here now and no hesitate with it’

Jen looked at me in the eyes, she paused for a moment, the stepped forward and kissed me full on on the lips and put her arms round my waist.

I responded to her kiss and put my arms round her, at the same time I had one eye open looking over Jen and could see Paul sat at his table, paper now down and staring at us.

I broke our kiss off walked passed her with a little tab on her ass

‘What can I get you to drink darling, you take a seat and get comfy’

‘You know what I like baby, the usual’

Jen had followed my lead and redeemed herself a little.

I ordered and picked up the coffees and went and sat at the side of Jen on the sofa.

The sofa at the back of the shop was positioned to see all the way down the shop to the window at the front and we could both see Paul trying to glance at us.

‘You don’t look comfortable Jen, why don’t you take your jacket off and relax and we can talk easier then’

Again Jen hesitated a little and then undid her jacket and slipped it off.

I realised why she had hesitated, under her jacket she had on what looked like a perfectly fitting body and very obviously no bra with it.

Her nipples were clearly hard and pierced, the material was stretched tight and you could just make out the dark area of her areola.

Paul was now looking over at his partner chatting to another guy, her breasts clearly his focus, so her was my chance to test them.

I lent in to give Jen another kiss and at the same time my hand went up and jjust brushed gently over her nipple.

We broke the kiss and I turn to look at Paul, he was standing up with a stern look on his face… it was a jealous rage, it was very obvious he wasn’t happy and he wasn’t ready.

I looked at Paul and then at Jen

‘You may want this, but it looks like someone else isn’t ready, challenge 2 has failed, I’m going to get up and leave now and you won’t here from me again.

It’s a shame Jen, I think you could be an excellent Hotwife’

I stood up from the sofa, walked straight down the shop, straight past Paul, all the time making eye contact with him and to the door.

I heard foot steps behind me, clearly heels and not a man’s shoes, and then I herd Jen’s voice

‘Fucking perv, don’t you know it is rude to stare at a women like that’

I turned to see her scolding Paul and walking past him, jacket over her arm, chest pushed out and face clearly showing her rage with Paul.

Jen walked straight past him, to my side and linked arms with me… with that we headed out of the shop, leaving Paul quite stunned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teveanddebsCouple
4 days ago

Norwich

Not quite got the hang of "slow steps" eh?

By *stwo80Couple
4 days ago

yorkshire

By *oppy12Man
4 days ago

Swindon

By *j and c 2Couple
4 days ago

mullingar

By *ton_maleMan
4 days ago

Shoreham

By *lderWiserNowMan
4 days ago

Kettrin

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
4 days ago

Warick & London

"Not quite got the hang of "slow steps" eh? "

How fast or slow the steps seem to others are irrelevant, it is how fast or slow they are to the people involved that is relevant

By *oppy12Man
4 days ago

Swindon

By *ral4fun69Man
4 days ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *ussyeater692Man
4 days ago

Wrexham

Great start

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
2 days ago

Warick & London

Paul was left red faced in the coffee shop wondering what had just happened, all eyes seemed to be on him but in reality no one else knew that is beloved partner had just walked out of the shop with another man.

Paul made a quick exit from the shop and got straight on his phone and Rang Jen

He didn’t expect her to answer but hoped she would

‘Jen, jen where are you. I can’t do this, it’s too much for me please we need to talk about it all’

‘Ok, paul I will meet you at the car and we can talk on the drive home’

Thank god Paul thought, Jen was ok with him having second thoughts.

Paul got back to the car as quick as he could and moments later he was joined by Jen.

No words were spoken and they got in the car… and then Jen spoke as they pulled out of the car park.

‘Look Paul, I know you are having second thoughts but I want you to know that I won’t love anyone else it is only you and this is just a desire I have.

It’s about cock, big hard cock that I crave’

‘Look Jen I know, but I don’t think I can go through with it all, the jealously today was too much already I don’t think I can see anything else’

‘The how do you think I am going to fulfil my crazing then paul? Here look my pussy is already wet think about how we could be stretching my pussy right now’

Jen unzipped her trousers and pushed her fingers in to her pussy, they can out glistening with her juices.

Taste my pussy paul’ as he pushed 2 fingers against his lips.

‘This is what the thought of a big cock does for me, so you need to come up with another idea of how you will get me this wet or you won’t be having my pussy again until you do or change your mind’

Paul drove in silence, his mind torn on what to do, he loved Jen but knew she needed more.

‘Ok, I have an idea if you are willing?

Paul told Jen about his idea of getting some new toys and one would be a big penis sleeve.

That way Jen could try out the big cock she wanted but Paul would be the one giving it to her.

‘Ok paul, but I need it now, so you better find a sex shop before we get home because my pussy is aching to be filled right now’

Paul knew exactly where he was heading and made his way there as quick as he could. A little shop he had been to before without Jen knowing.

15 minutes later they pulled up outside the shop on the little industrial estate.

‘You head in Paul, I need to just fix my trousers and I will be in in 2 minutes’

Paul headed in to the shop and started looking round, picking up and looking at lots of new toys he thought Jen will like.

Mean while,Jen was in the car, taking off her tight fitting top, freeing her breasts and giving her nipples a gentle rub, god they were so sensitive.

She grabbed her jacket from the back seat and put it on, one button done up and even Jen thought it looked inviting M.

Jen got out of the car, locked it and entered the shop to find paul

By *ormladMan
2 days ago

Kilmarnock

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
2 days ago

Warick & London

As Jen entered the shop she quickly scanned round to see where Paul was.

The 3 guys in the shop just stoped in their tracks and stared at her, the couple over by the toys paused to watch her walk through the shop, Jen thought she saw the women lock her lips as she walked past them.

‘There you are Paul, right show me where the big toys are, you know I’m aching to try something big’ Jen said in a little too loud tone.

‘Keep your voice down Jen, everyone can hear… come with me they are over here’

Paul let Jen a little was back in the store to show her what he thought she wanted… and Jen wasn’t disappointed.

‘Leave me here Paul, I want to select some new playing things, go find some bits for yourself but remember that cock sleeve, I want it big and girthy’

Jen was truely like a kid in a sweat shop, picking up and feeling the toys. She settled on 3, one moderate size, fancy looking but thought it would feel good, the next a very girthy but shorter dildo and finally a big very realistic looking dildo sure she wouldn’t be able to take it but Jen looked forward to trying to.

Happy with her items she goes to find Paul.

Walking up to the counter, the man behind it called out.

‘Looks like you found what you were looking for, want me to bag those up for you’

‘Yes please, I think I might have a look around some more, I just need to find my partner first’

‘Oh, Paul’s is over in the back corner, he was talking to Poppy the last I saw him’

He pointed over to the back of the shop, Jen stood for a second then made her way over in that direction.

How did he knows Paul’s name was the thought that came to her just as he saw Paul in conversation with what who had to be poppy.

Jen stood and watched Ed her partner taking to what Jen thought was the hottest and tallest T girl she had seen. Stood well over 6’ Jen looked her up and down, amazing figure, legs that went on for ever and then perfect deep red lips.

Paul was so deep in conversation he didn’t hear Jen come up at the side of him.

‘Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend Paul’ Poppy said.

Pain turned to see Jen stood there, looking between him and poppy.

‘Yes paul, introduce me to this fine thing won’t you’

Paul started stuttering, not knowing what to say

‘Oh paul you are useless at time, I’m Jen his partner, and you just be poppy’

‘Yes I am, he must have told you about me them’

‘Actually no Paul you haven’t have you, your friend behind the counter said you 2 were talking over here.

It seems my lovely partner is a regular here, it’s my first time’

‘Oh said Poppy, I’m so sorry, it’s just that I thought with you knowing me name…’

Don’t worry poppy, I’m sure Paul will tell me all about it now won’t you.

Paul just stood looking at Jen not knowing what to say.

‘So tell me Paul, regular in here are you? Don’t worry I think we have answered that one already’

‘So how well do you and Poppy know each other Paul? Or should I ask Poppy that as no doubt you won’t be able to find the words for it’

Come on Poppy, let’s walk round th shop and you can tell me all about Paul and I will fill you in on my day so far.

Jen unbuttoned her jacket, her breasts nearly on show, linked arms with poppy and guided her through the shop.

Paul just stood glued to the spot, his little secret world was about to come out and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

By *lljambarMan
2 days ago

Manchester

By *reamyduoCouple
2 days ago

cavan

By *rmbtsTV/TS
2 days ago

stockport

Loving the read so far

By *ed-devilsCouple
2 days ago

Hitchin

By *orkiebar51Man
2 days ago

Keighley

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
2 days ago

Warick & London

It was only 5 minutes but to Paul it felt like time had just stopped

‘Paul, I will be in the car, go and pay for the items and be quick. Poppy is going to me us at ours in an hour and I think we need to freshen up before she arrives’

Jen went to the car, sat in the passenger seat, her jacket falling open and breasts clearly on show now.

Paul came rushing out of the shop and jumped in the car.

‘Don’t you think you should…’

Jen stopped him mid sentence…

‘I don’t think you should think Paul, I think you should just shut up and drive now, unless you want to tell me what Poppy has already told me?’

‘I have no idea what she has told you’

‘Ok, you have got until we get home to tell me everything poppy might have told me. Do it and we can move on, don’t and well let’s just say you can kiss good bye to everything you and we currently have’

20 minutes of the trip passed and not a word has been said.

The Paul began to speak, but by bit he began to tell Jen about his trips to the shop on a Tuesday lunch, and how he had met Poppy in there and they had chatted every week.

He told Jen about how he had watched Poppy in the sec cinema, in the back of the shop, playing with guys but he had only ever watched.

He said he felt like he was just watching out for her and nothing sexual.

‘Well, you will get to watch Poppy more later when she comes round, I have a surprise for her and I know you will love it don’t worry. Now be a good boy and get us home, I need to freshen up and change and you need to be a good boy and just do as you are told from now on…. Seen as though you have only told me some of your goings on’.

The next 15 minutes was dead silent in the car as they pulled up to the drive.

‘Be a good boy and bring everything in from the car will you, I will be in the shower, Poppy will be here in 30 minutes so make sure the house is tidy and the drinks are chilled’

And with that Jen entered the house, leaving the door open Paul watched her throw her jacket on the floor, strip off her trousers and head naked up the stairs.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
2 days ago

Northumberland

By *ral4fun69Man
2 days ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *ormladMan
2 days ago

Kilmarnock

By *pagedMan
2 days ago

Doncaster

Great start

By *ornycouple44Couple
2 days ago

St austell

can't wait for more

By *hil911Man
2 days ago

Solihull

By *J GeminiTV/TS
2 days ago

Northumberland

Love it ,

Xx

By *ickylouCouple
2 days ago

Bi

Love it xx

By *raigs3386Man
1 day ago

G

By *D123Man
1 day ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great start!

By *axixxxMan
1 day ago

Bathgate

By *oth0712Man
1 day ago

cambridge

By *ony 529Man
1 day ago

coventry

Amazing

By *ark_sentinelCouple
1 day ago

Andover

By *ton_maleMan
1 day ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *asters-slaveMan
24 hours ago

Preston

Wow

By *ndrea54TV/TS
23 hours ago

cambridge

wow a great start, so looking forward to see where this goes

By *lljambarMan
22 hours ago

Manchester

Great story so far, can't wait to hear more about poppy

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
21 hours ago

Warick & London

Paul busied himself around the house for the next 15 minutes, cushions plumped, kitchen tidy, wine in the fridge, glasses out on the side ready:

‘Paul, be a good boy and bring a glass of wine up for me, I have a little something for you as well’ shouted Jen from the bedroom

Paul quickly poured a large glass out and headed up the stairs where he was greeted on the landing by Jen.

Paul just stopped in his tracks, Jen was stood there before him, as he looked up from her feet his eyes went past the black stockings, up to the black leather stocking belt holding them, her perfectly smooth pussy was framed perfectly and further up her breasts cradled by the black leather and metal bra.

‘paul, close your mouth will so and hand me that glass, I need your help with my skirt before poppy gets here’

Jen walked to the bedroom and as paul entered behind her he could see all the new toys laid out on the bed with a couple of extra bags as well.

Jen threw paul the pencil PVC skirt and told him to help her on with it.

Paul held the skirt while Jen stepped in to it, paul started to wiggle it up her legs and just below her left bum. His face perfectly inline with her pussy, his tongue started to probe out just to give it a little lick, it was so inviting.

Jen swiftly gave him a little slap round the face

‘I don’t have time for that and you weren’t invited to do it, now get this skirt on me and leave’.

Paul a little shocked, eased the skirt up and went round the back and did the zip up, just as he stood up the door bell went.

‘That will be poppy go and let her in, I will be down in 5 minutes’

Pain rand down the stairs, he didn’t want Poppy stood on the door step any lower than needed, he didn’t want any of the neighbours seeing her’

‘Come in Poppy be quick about it please, the lounge is through there, get yourself comfy and I will get you a drink, Jen is just finishing getting ready’

As Paul, came out of the kitchen with the drink, he nearly ran straight back out, having taken her jacket off, Poppy had revealed the extact skirt had put on Jen earlier and a perfect white blouse, killer heels and what looked to be the top of the same bra on show.

‘Hand me the drink and come and kneel infront of me, I think we need to talk before Jen comes down’

Paul kneeled in front of poppy as he had done, unbeknownst to Jen, on quite a few occasions.

‘So Jen knows about your Tuesdays in the cinema, and I mean alll of it. The fact that you are in this house tells me she has made a decision about all this.’

‘What do you mean she knows about it all….

And just as he was saying that he felt the first clink of cold steel on one of his wrists, Poppy lent forward and grabbed his shoulders while Jen pulled both arms behind his back and Paul felt the cold of the other handcuff binding him.

Poppy raised her high heel foot up and placed it on his chest and push Paul over so he was flat on his back.

As he looked up above him stood 2 women, in exactly the same outfit staring down at him.

‘Poppy, has told me all about you Paul, Poppy here is going to show me how good you are’

With that Poppy wiggled out of her skirt, freeing her long legs and her big thick flaccid cock, perfectly smooth all over, poppy slowly kneeled on Paul’s chest, the tip of her cock resting just below his chin.

Pinned down by Poppy, Jen went to work removing Paul’s trousers and proudly applying his new cage.

So now Paul, work cock is where is belongs, Poppy here needs looking after so be a good boy and get to work.

With that Poppy lent forward and push the tip of her now hardening cock against Paul’s lips.

Paul’s refusal to open up was quickly followed by the cock slapping against his face and then the sound of the door bell again.

‘Poppy, be a good girl and get that cock down his throat while I answer the door will you’

‘The doo’ was all Paul managed to say before the next sound was a slight coughing noise and Poppy pushed her cock hard in Paul’s mouth.

As Jen answered the door Myles just looked her up and down.

‘Different outfit from earlier, but very much approve’

By *ral4fun69Man
19 hours ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *oanne2548TV/TS
19 hours ago

Nottingham

Myles ?, the man they in the Coffee?

By *orkiebar51Man
19 hours ago

Keighley

By *raigs3386Man
19 hours ago

G

By *D123Man
19 hours ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *imshardMan
19 hours ago

kirkcaldy

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
18 hours ago

Warick & London

"Myles ?, the man they in the Coffee?"

One in the same… he has a name now

By *asters-slaveMan
18 hours ago

Preston

Wow

By *ony 529Man
18 hours ago

coventry

Omg ong i need a poppy in my life and a dominant wife as well please

By *igbbackagainMan
17 hours ago

Tallaght

Oh yes perfect

By *lubloverMan
17 hours ago

Litherland

Brilliant absolutely loving this one

By *eepfill999Man
17 hours ago

South Cheshire

By *J GeminiTV/TS
17 hours ago

Northumberland

Classic ,

Xx

By *oth0712Man
10 hours ago

cambridge

By *ut4fun6969Man
7 hours ago

Folkestone

Brilliant writing looking forward to more

By *ounggent01Man
5 hours ago

N yorks

By *ipin Cider OP   Man
32 minutes ago

Warick & London

Jen planted a big deep kiss straight on Myles lips, pulling in him close, feeling his big frame dwarfing.

Tongues danced and he pulled her closer in to him then without warning he pushed her back

‘I think you better get me up to speed on what is going on and the change since the coffee shop’

‘I don’t need to explain, come with me and I will show you’

Jen led him through the hallway and opened the door to the lounge.

The sight slightly shocked both of them, Paul was on his back but now Poppy was now laid over his face with her cock so deep Paul’s nose was resting against her

Jen made a shushing sound to Myles as they entered the lounge, the other 2 were too busy to even notice them

Jen and Myles stood at the side watching the action closely, Myles noticed the cock cage now firmly straining and looked at Jen.

Jen not saying a word turned with her back Myles and slowly started wriggling her arse against his crotch, she knew what she wanted and without any words was telling Myles the same.

Myles reached round her and started undoing all the buttons of the blouse pulling the last 2 off in the process, his hands reached round and started fondling Jens breasts, pulling her now hard nipples, just enough for her pleasure but not too much so she didn’t make a noise.

All the time Paul was taking Poppys cock like a seasoned pro, spit running down the sides of his mouth and chin, it was like he has done this many times before.

Myles was now unfastening Jens pvc skirt as he did she started to wriggle it down and bend over, her arse pushing against Myles now hardening bulge in his trousers, as the skirt hit the floor she kicked it away and it landed infront of Poppy.

Poppy seeing the skirt, started to ease out for Paul’s mouth and lift up… and for the first time Paul cast his eyes on what was above him.

His wife bent at the waist legs apart, he could clearly see her pussy was being rubbed from behind with 2 fingers slowly but surely parting her very wet lips.

Poppy sat up, still pinning Paul to the floor by his shoulders. Poppy turned her head to the side and started to kiss Jens stocking clad leg, Jen started moaning louder as the fingers now worked their way in and out slow and deep but with clear rhythm.

Myles pulled his fingers out of Jen and offered them to Poppy to suck on and she did with gusto.

‘Right Paul, it seems you have got yourself in to a bit of a situation here doesn’t it, how does the jealousy in you now feel’ said Myles.

‘ oh Paul here can’t be jealous, you see Myles we bumped in to Poppy here at the sex shop and I found out that my loving husband is a weekly regular and by all accounts love the feel of a sexy woman cock.. don’t you Paul.

‘Yes, I was/am a regular, but it was only the one time I swear’

‘Come on now Paul, I don’t think now is the time to continue this game, your wife has just seen you getting face fucked, dont think for one minute she thinks it is your second time of doing this, said Poppy

‘I will show you what an expert cock sucker looks like shall I Paul and you can tell me if we are the same’

And with that Jen sunk to her knees in front of Myles, and urgency now to undoing his trousers and pulling those and his underwear down in one swift movement.

Myles cock stood semi erect in front of Jens face and with precision Jen just took the whole thing in her mouth and started working it in and out.

Myles put his hand on the back of her head and started working her mouth back and forwards

Paul watched as he saw his wife suck that thick hard cock with an animalistic desire. Her arse and wet pussy just inches from his reach, he wanted to touch her but couldn’t move, but he didn’t need to as Poppy did it for him, she started caressing Jens arse and then slowly slipped her hand under and started rubbing and fingering Jen.

‘Here Paul have a taste’ as Poppy pushed her fingers in his mouth, ‘tases how wet that cock is making your wife’

Paul lapped at the juices on her fingers, devouring every bit of it

Myles was now clearly fucking Jens mouth as the dribble came down her chin and here eye make up was running.

Myles with drew his cock and turned Jens face to show Paul.

‘See Paul, you and your wife now look the same, expert cock suckers, oh and look at that, you seem to be dribbling everywhere in that little cage of yours’

‘Jen do me a favour and clean that up will you’ said Myles as he guided down to Paul’s cock.

poppy manoeuvred herself away from Paul as as he now look up he could see Jens glistening pussy and the warmth of her tongue teasing the slit of his cock in his cage.

The pain of his struggling erection was hard to bare but the feel of that tongue was too good.

The next think Paul felt was legs either side of his head and those Poppys stockings. Then before he knew it Poppys tog by little hole was presented to him and his face forced against it.

He could just make out the tip of Poppys cock resting against Jens wet pussy, he tried to squirm but the weight of the both of them was holding him down.

Myles knelt now at Jens head and lifted her chin and she was presented with his fully hard thick cock. In one shift move he entered Jens mouth and as he did she pushed back, Paul now saw the head of Poppys cock pain in to his wife

‘ you see paul, Jen wanted to be filled both ends and that could have been you, but now you are going to have to watch as me and Poppy take turns on your gorgeous wife and there is nothing you can do about it any more. We gave you a good option to start nice and gentle and I’d treat your wife like a lady, but now I’m going to have to treat her like a slut’

And with that Poppy started pushing hard and fast I. And out of Jen, pushing her arse hole each time on to Paul’s face while at the other end Myles was deep in and out of Jen’s mouth.

If only Paul’s could have seen what a sight was above him

By *ral4fun69Man
10 minutes ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

Post new Message to Thread