Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The naughty neighbour 7

Jump to newest

By *rivate24 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

selby

As the lads walk across to girls I sit at the dining room table so I have a good view…. Chloe has a look of not knowing what is going on… Brandon what is going on …. He just looks at her as he walks over to Jane and smiles … then as Brandon approaches Jane she stands … Zumba grabs her from behind holding both her arms and horses her down…. Fucking dirty slut I have been waiting for this as he pushes her forward to Brandon’s waiting cock… she knows what to do she is a fully blown slut and opens wide as she takes Brandon’s cock in her mouth… simba his cock resting on top of Jane’s head is waiting as he hold her head in place…. Chloe seeing this and her boyfriends cock deep in my old sluts mouth is in a daze just as two of the lads one with a thick monster the other smaller but very fat get to her one grabs her hair and pulls her up she lets out a yelp … argh fuck… shut the fuck up slut as the move her into the centre of the room… hay take that young slut outside I shout… the lads mover her to the garden door.. as she passes I look at her…. Told you I had a surprise for you… slut … she looks at me her eyes wide as I rub my cock in my jeans… as they get into the garden they push her onto one of the chairs… she is a bbc virgin … oh really the lad with the smaller cock says turning to Chloe who is sitting on the edge of the chair.. she looks up like a deer in the headlights as he presents his cock… she looks at his cock then across to me… and opens wide tongue out as she licks his bellend… oh fuck I drop my jeans and realise my small cock that is dripping and like a rock … I look back to see maggie on the sofa getting her shaven hole licked out and sucking a big cock as he leans over the side of the sofa, they have her top already off and her amazing round fake tits are on show waiting to be covered by spunk… the lad that’s getting sucked is grabbing one tit and giving it a good rub… I look over to Jane as she is spun around and is faced with simbas BBC …. Yeah you dirty slut it’s my turn as he slaps her face with his cock spit flying from Brandon’s sucking then he pushes his cock into her mouth as she holds Brandon’s cock wanking and sucking them off… I sit back cock in hand watching the sluts getting serviced.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ral4fun69Man
2 weeks ago

Lingley Green/Warrington

By *lan1chunkyMan
2 weeks ago

Cannock

By *ushin boundariesCouple
2 weeks ago

halstead

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *hil911Man
2 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ussyeater692Man
2 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, absolutely amazing

By *raigs3386Man
2 weeks ago

G

By *iM4kinkMan
2 weeks ago

San Antonio

How does a filthy, eager sissy whore like me get so lucky?

By *evonFbsCouple
2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *aul888Man
2 weeks ago

Hull

Awesome, I bet Nat is gutted she is missing out

By *rAllCumMan
2 weeks ago

maidstone

By *attboy107Man
2 weeks ago

Near Bedford

What a sight that would be

By *om5699Man
1 week ago

Rayleigh

Great story. More when you can.

By *tio_oyMan
1 week ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *elbyfuntimesMan
6 days ago

Selby

By *aughtyman001Man
5 days ago

preston

Can't wait for more

By *oyntzMan
3 days ago

all over Ireland

By *rivate24 OP   Man
2 days ago

selby

Simba is ramping his cock in and out of Jane mouth fucking it good as she try’s to wank Brandon, she is gagging and saliva is dropping from her mouth her eyes watering, my cock is close to exploding as I do not know where to look, the black lads are in full flow as maggie lets out a load moan as one of her lads pushes his cock balls deep into her dripping hole, he starts to fuck her as she looks up mmmmm yes deeper I have been wanting a good fuck for a week…. The other lad presents his cock at her mouth and as all good sluts grabs it and shoves it in her mouth she is sucking as best as she can as her pussy gets pounded….. Brandon seeing maggie getting cock grabs Jane… time for cock slut get on all fours … she does as she is told and Brandon his cock huge disappears into her old slack hole his face in pleasure as she takes every inch of his monster he holds her hips and starts to fuck her… simba looks around and I can tell from his crazed look he wants pussy… he walks straight passed me and out into the garden I follow cock in hand … Chloe is sucking her two lads still and I am impressed that she is a quick learner as I can see her sucking like a good slut her mouth open wide to take there fat cocks… simba greets the two lads and looks down at Chloe … time for a bbc bitch as he grabs her by the neck pulling her up.. he kisses her hard then pushes her back onto the chair her legs in the air… grab them he tells the lads as they both hold her legs wide and open …. Simba moves in his cock sliding up and down her slit…. Chloe sees me and as our eyes meet simba pushes his cock 1,2,3, 4 “ into her tight young hole… oh fuck oh fuck shit she moans as she looks at me… fuck it’s big as simba pushes deeper then out then in as he fucks her slow and deep pushing it all the way in until he is balls deep…. Fuck your a tight little slut … she looks at him and nods and moans as he builds up speed… then back to me … the lads let go of her legs that go around simbas back , one lad starts to wank as the other try’s to stick it in her mouth but she is moaning so load from simbas pounding he can only hope for a tongue sliding across his bellend… I look out into the dark… Brandon’s house has a couple of lights on and Mats is dark… my cock is dripping onto the floor and I can not hold back anymore…. I walk over to Chloe and stand next to her as he body jerks from simbas cock… she is panting hard as I look down at her pussy it is clamped around his cock tight and so wet I can listen as they fuck… I point my cock at Chloe she looks at me and I see a smile as I start to cum, my spunk hitting her tiny tits spraying them as her hand comes up grabs my 5” cock and gives it a couple of tugs making sure I am drained….. simba doesn’t even flinch he keeps rami g home as I step back my cock soft… I feel embarrassed and head back to the house as I enter I see Brandon on the floor and Jane riding his cock like a rodeo star, I look at Maggie who has swapped lads and the other one is pounding away as the other stands wanking and from his face he is going to blow soon…. I sit on the chair cock soft watching on as I hear Chloe cumming on simba a cock.

By *tio_oyMan
2 days ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *lderman500Man
2 days ago

sleaford

By *ral4fun69Man
2 days ago

Lingley Green/Warrington