Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our first meet.....

Jump to newest

By *aughty_After_40 OP   Man
4 days ago

Durham

We're both naked already and lying together under the covers........

I brush your hair away so I can see all of your beautiful face and cup it with my big hand, lean into you and kiss you, softly at first but as soon as I've touched you I want more!!

So I kiss you again deeply and again deeper still. My cock is throbbing and you tell me you're soaking pussy wants me inside you.

So I roll on top of you, spread your legs wide and hold my throbbing fat cock against your pussy lips.

Your juices haven't reached the outside yet but as my cock throbs, you moan and shift towards me a little which opens you up slightly and my cock sinks into you just a little........that's all it takes, the head of my cock then slips in to you and I can't take it any more, I thrust deep into you hard and I fill your cunt with my fat cock...........

I hold my cock deep inside you and it throbs a little. I withdraw and the head strokes your clit on the way out, which makes me shudder and moan. You bite your lip with the pleasure!

I hold the head of my cock against your clit and slowly slide back inside you so they stroke each other again. I go in about 3 quarters of my length, hold and come back out again. It feels soooo good for us both!

We are looking into each others eyes and I'm lost in you, all I want to do is please you and make love to you!

I repeat the stroke and you close your eyes. I start a steady rhythm of stroking your clit with my head and going almost all the way inside you!

You grab hold of the duvet tight with both hands because the feeling is so intense, put your head back and arch upwards slightly which makes me go in deeper!

At this, I come down to you, put my forehead against yours, our noses touch and we stay like that for a minute or so. Then I kiss you passionately, I love being naked inside you, you're so wet and the sound we make together of my cock fucking your cunt is soooo hot!

I withdraw again and give you three hard thrusts, holding deep in you each time. After the 3rd time you can't take it any more and are ready to cum. You move your hips, slow at first, then faster, not letting me escape, using me for your own pleasure.

I can feel the point of no return building, feel the cum starting at the base of my shaft.

'don't stop fucking me' I beg and press myself harder into you so I'm rubbing you clit too!

'im cumming' you scream in extacy and your orgasm takes control of you in waves of pleasure.

I'm there, I'm ready to cum, nothing will stop it! As you slow down as the intensity of your orgasm drops off, I take over, withdrawing half way and then thrusting back in.

Then it's here, I feel it traveling up the length of my cock and my body tenses as I thrust one more time as I explode inside you!

I'm loud and I scream out! My hot cum fills you! Another thrust and more cum, hard, deep and fat! I can't control it, I pound you 3 more times as I empty myself inside you! My cock throbs and I'm breathless, lying on top of you, taking my weight with my arms but holding you down.

I can't move, I don't have control of myself, all I can do is breathe, heavy and fast. It feels like dying but it's the best feeling and I don't want it to end.

I roll off you and my cum spills out of you and pours onto the sheets.

I close my eyes, lie back, put my arm around you and bring you in close.

You rest your head on my chest, still moving up and down heavily from recovering.

You close your eyes feeling the warmth of my body transferring to you and we both drift off to sleep with no sense of where we are, just knowing we are together and will be when we wake up.......

I start to stir, I realise there is a warm naked body lying next to me and I am pressed up against their back with one arm draped over.

Hair is in my face, I breathe in and it smells so good. The steady breathing tells me they are asleep.

I close my eyes again and drift back to sleep.

I wake again, not knowing if it's 1 minute or 1 hour later......my lover is on their back now, their beautiful face to one side in my direction, their hair hanging over one half. I love that view. Still asleep.

The duvet is only covering half their body, I can see a smooth sexy leg and an exposed breast. I instantly remember where I am and who I'm with!

We have the night together and we fell asleep after making love as soon as we arrived.

It's winter so the light from behind the curtains doesn't give away what time it is, we arrived at twilight so it could be 7pm or 2am. The soft lighting in the room is still on.

A rush of excitement fills my body, I want to make the most of this time together.

Without looking at a clock, I slide my hand over your stomach and gently trace up to your large breasts. You stir slightly and make a soft hhhhmmmmm, but don't wake. I gently cup your exposed breast, then lightly, my large hand skims over the front and you nipple gets hard. You moan slightly.

I'm awake now and I want you, want to taste you and pleasure you. I slip under the covers, move down to the bottom of the bed and find your feet.

Your toes are painted hot pink, I love that, and I kiss one. I hold your foot in my hand gently and suck your big toe, I hear a louder ooooohhhhh from outside the duvet telling me to carry on.

I position myself straight to your body and begin to lick from your ankle up your leg.

You open your legs inviting me in, I run my hands around the outside and carry on licking up your inner thigh.

I get to your hot pussy and wait. I breathe out heavily, my hot breath tingling your lips and I kiss your cunt gently. You drip with desire for me and I can't tease you any longer! I push your legs back and apart, opening your pussy wide, I throw the duvet off and see how soaking you are with anticipation.

You're awake now and our eyes lock. 'take me now!' you say and I plunge my face into your cunt, sliding my tongue inside you, lapping up your juices............

You taste soooo good, my tongue makes long slow flicking movements, pushing your lips apart and allowing them to close again. I'm pressed hard against your clit and both hands grip the side of your thighs so I can hold myself against you.

I can't breathe I'm so buried in you and I like it. Eventually I make one long hard lick up your clit as I come up for air and the loose skin fills my mouth.

I suck slowly and you moan with delight! You begin to move your hips and hold the back of my head with both hands......you don't want me to stop and are making sure you get what you need.

I'm happy to oblige you and now make the same flicking motion but on your clit this time, which causes you to bring a hand to your forehead to move the hair from your face and moan loudly with pleasure and close your eyes!

'You could fuck me everyday if you wanted' you say, desperately trying to contain yourself and you let the other hand drop to your side.

I find your hand and our fingers interlock, you squeeze my big hand hard because the feeling is so intense. We hold hands like this while I carry on exploring you with my mouth.

I break away and kiss your lips gently. 'don't stop!' you beg, so I take one of your lips in my mouth and work it around, then the other one.

I lean back slightly and move my other hand from your thigh and use 2 fingers to part you. I can see the light reflecting off your cum, showing you are soaking wet full to bursting.

I kneel up to change my position and start to explore you with my free hand. I gently trace a finger around the edge of your pussy, teasing you so you moan and shake.

'go inside me' you ask. I hold one finger at the entrance to you and say 'its here for you to use'!

You shift so you press against my finger, using your pussy to find the best position. When you do, you shift your hips forward and I enter you without moving my hand at all.

You moan with pleasure and the look on your face tells me you are loving this. 'put 2 in me' you plead and I do as I'm told.

I start to slowly fuck you with 2 fingers, going in so deep I can feel your G spot. As my fingers make contact, your eyes open, you sit up make a load 'ooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh' sound before sinking back into the bed and making short sharp panting sounds that match the pace of my fingers.

I love making you feel like this and the knowledge you are completely trusting me feels so special.

I speed up slightly and allow my thumb to touch your clit. This sends you into overdrive, you push your self up putting both arms behind you. 'don't stop fucking me, don't you dare stop!!'

The sound of my fingers working your soaking cunt is amazing and turns me on sooooo much. I go deep and spread them apart as much as I can. I feel you tighten around them and expect you are nearly there.

'Get on your back, now!' you say, with an intense look of passion and insistence on your face. You push me over, get up on your knees and throw one leg over my chest.

I expect you to rise up and take my thick, solid cock inside your soaking cunt, which would have slipped in easily. But you don't, what you do instead is soooooooo much better in that moment, that I will never forget this was where it happened for the first time.............

You kneel up above my chest and instead of shifting back towards my throbbing, hard, fat cock, you shuffle forward so your pussy is above my face. You lean forward and support yourself on the headboard.

Your lips are just above my mouth and you carefully lower yourself onto me, gently at first, until I slip my wide tongue into you. The taste is extacy and I lap up your cum.

You press down harder now and out most of your weight on me, like you're fucking my cock but you're sitting on my face instead! Your using the headboard to lift and press I to me and I love it! I love that you're in complete control of me and that I'm making you feel this good!

You start to work your hips backwards and forwards now using all of me to pleasure your cunt!

It comes on quickly and you squeeze the headboard tight as the orgasm starts to ripple through your body.

'I'm cumming' you scream as you pound away at me even harder!

'I'm going to cum all over you!'

'Oh fuck, OH FUCK, Ooooooohhhhhhhh FUUUUUCK!' you scream as it takes over your body and you cum hard!

You cunt floods with cum and it gushes all over my face!! You taste sooooo good and I lap up as much as I can!! I keep licking as I can't get enough!

'Don't stop, I'm cumming again' you shout and another wave of extacy takes hold of you. This time you let go of the headboard and arch you back and rest your hands on my legs as you slowly come down from multiple orgasm.

You're shaking as you climb off me and lie down next to me on the bed. My face is covered in your juice and I love it. I don't know how much I swallowed but I loved every drop and I can't wait to do that again.

You're eyes are closed and I take the opportunity to wipe my face with a towel near the bed.

'That was soooo hot' I say 'Id let you do anything to me'

'Anything?!' you say as you open your eyes!

'What have you got in mind?!' I ask.

'Well' you say.......

To be continued....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
3 days ago

birmingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty_After_40 OP   Man
3 days ago

Durham

Thanks for the messages