Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Duet 15

Jump to newest

By *uitarman222222 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Village near great yarmouth

I'd like to thank all my readers for their comments. I'd also like to thank you for all the private messages. It is your continued support which keeps me writing.

I still to this day have regular contact with Ulma, who moved to Sweden a few years back. She has a huge influence on my stories, often reminding me about things I'd forgotten about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

4 weeks ago

Julia continues her story:

I was so aware how close I was to losing him. Although what I had attempted had the desired effect in the end, I feel it could have gone either way. The important thing was to rebuild our relationship, back to where we were before.

We were in our new hotel room, sitting on the bed. He was very quiet, still in shock. I held his hands and said, I left the course I was on midway through. I realised you were the most important person in my life. And what I'd done, could break our bond for ever. I am so deeply in love with you. I do wonder if the open relationship I'd insisted on from the beginning, was a mistake. But here we are, three days together in this hotel. A chance for us to get our heads straight.

It's so difficult talking to men about their emotions. They won't open up. But I'd tried. I got up and removed my clothes. He stared at my naked body. I said to him, I want you to tell me what you see?

He said, I love your sparkling blue eyes, your soft lips that give me so much pleasure, your beautiful long blonde hair, framing your very pretty face and cascading down to your gorgeous breasts. Your nipples which get erect within seconds when I touch them. Your toned arms, with such delicate hands that make my cock stiff in an instant. I love your slim figure, your sweet tasting warm and wet pussy, your gorgeous legs and tiny perfect feet. But not just your outer beauty, your inner beauty too. I love your warm caring personality and your intelligence too.

Fucking hell! I thought. I wasn't expect him to say all that! I held his hands again and put them on my shoulders. I moved them around my body, making them stroke my breasts and pussy. I could see the bulge in his trousers.

I eased off his jeans and boxers, his cock fully hard greeted me like a long lost friend. I removed his T shirt. I drew his body next to mine, his cock prodding my tummy. I put my hands either side of his head. I said, you are so warm, and kind to people. You are very loving. I love your mouth and tongue which give me so much pleasure.

My hands slid down his chest to his cock. I knelt so his cock was in my face. A little bit of precum was oozing from the tip and I licked it away. By far it's not the biggest cock I've had, just average, six inches when fully erect, but that's not important, he knows how to use it to pleasure me.

I said, I adore your cock and balls. Always ready to perform and satisfy. I love the feel of it in my mouth and my cunt. I adore tasting and swallowing your cum. I love your foreskin.

At that point I inserted a finger between the tip of his cock and his foreskin causing more precum to ooze out. I licked it away.

I laid him on his back on the bed and knelt between his thighs. With one hand I carressed his balls, with the other I wanked his shaft and my mouth enveloped his cock. Within five minutes he was ready to cum, I wouldn't normally let him. But for once o did. His hot cum flooded my mouth and I swallowed it.

We cuddled up together, it had been a very stressful and emotional morning, and very soon we both dozed off.

I awoke a few hours later, he was spooning behind me, his hard cock prodding against my buttocks, his hands cupping my breasts. As I lay there, I knew I had a lot of hard work to do, to repair our relationship.

4 weeks ago

From my perspective:

I was cuddling up to Julia. My cock was hard and prodding Julia's buttocks. My arms were around her body and I had her breasts cupped in my hands.

It had been a real rollercoaster of emotions. I'd realised having sex with Jazz was all about her. She didn't care who she was getting sexual satisfaction from as long as it worked for her. I could have been a sex robot. She had used me, there was no love or affection. Once she'd got bored with me, she would have moved on to someone else.

She came across as a cute bunny personality, but underneath there was a vicious streak, all based on her own sexual needs. Although Julia had come to rescue me, I'd already made a decision by that time.

Julia was stirring. She rolled over, facing me. Her soft nipples hardened against my chest. Her legs straddled mine, I could feel her warm wet pussy against my thigh. She kissed me gently on my neck and whispered, I need a wee and a shower. Just seeing her naked as she walked to the bathroom made my cock bounce up and down. I put some music on, lay back and slowly wanked my cock in anticipation of what was to come. Julia returned from the shower, holding a towel. Her body was glistening with water. She said something. But I had the music quite loud. She passed me the towel and I dried her off. She pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top sliding her tits along my legs, then my thighs. Her hard nipples stroked along my cock and then my chest. She offered each breast in turn, and I caressed them and sucked her nipples. Her pussy slit was rubbing along the length of my cock, and with a slight adjustment my cock slipped into her wet cunt. We didn't fuck, we made love. It was slow and sensuous, in time with the classical music coming from the radio.

We didn't hear the knock on the door. We suddenly realised there was someone else in the room. Julia jumped off the bed in a flash, thinking it might be Jazz. But it wasn't. It was the hotel maid. Her name badge said her name was Crystal. She stood there as if frozen, staring at us. Her eyes glanced at my cock, then looked at Julia standing beside the bed, naked.

See suddenly snapped out of her trance and went to leave. Julia said, wait, dont be afraid, come and sit on the bed. Crystal couldn't take her eyes off Julia's naked body. She sat on the edge of the bed. Crystal was Asian, short, about five foot two, skinny, long jet black hair down to her waist and dark brown eyes.

By *evonFbsCouple
4 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *kpiercedCouple
4 weeks ago

walsall

4 weeks ago

" "

Thank you Devon

4 weeks ago

" "

Thank you ukp

By *enuine photographerMan
4 weeks ago

Swansea

Found it once more bravo

4 weeks ago

"Found it once more bravo "

You should have been a detective. Thank you Andy

3 weeks ago

Julia stood Crystal up, and removed her white blouse and black skirt. Crystal was wearing matching black lacy underwear. Julia unclipped her bra. Crystal had small tits topped off with large brown puffy nipples. Julia put her fingers into the waistband of Crystal's knickers and pulled them down. Crystal had a neatly trimmed bush of black pubic hair. Julia told me to sit in the chair, she lay on her back and pulled Crystal on top of her.

Although Julia was tanned, the contrast between her skin and Crystal's was amazing. Julia's skin looked milky white. Crystal sat astride Julia's tummy. She caressed Julia's breasts with her hands, leaned forward and sucked and licked on her nipples. They passionately kissed.

Crystal's little brown arse was in the air. I straddled Julia's legs, my stiff cock was just inches from her pussy. I felt between her legs, brushing my fingers along her bush of black pubic hair, I inserted my fingers into her tight slit. Her pussy was wet. Holding the base if my shaft I shuffled forward until the tip of my cock was resting on her pussy lips. As soon as she felt it, she pushed back hard so my cock was balls deep into her tight cunt. Julia was rubbing Crystal's clitoris and every now and again inserting her fingers alongside my cock in Crystal's pussy.

My cock started pulsating as I ejaculated hard into her cunt. I rolled off and Julia pulled Crystal up so her pussy was on Julia's mouth. I watched as my cum dribbled from Crystal's pussy into Julia's mouth.

Julia flipped Crystal on to her back, changed position and dribbled my cum onto Crystal's pussy. Julia crawled backwards up Crystal's body and lowered her pussy to Crystal's mouth.

I lay between Crystal's thighs and licked my cum from her pubic hair and pussy lips. I rubbed her clit as my tongue probed deep into her cunt.

The bed was shaking as Julia orgasmed, splashing her juices over Crystal's face.

Crystal pushed her hips up to meet my fingers and tongue and with a roar she orgasmed, soaking the bed beneath her.

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

Glad your back for the next instalment mate

I do look forward to reading these and appreciate the work that goes into them

3 weeks ago

"Glad your back for the next instalment mate

I do look forward to reading these and appreciate the work that goes into them "

Oh Paul, that is very kind of you, thank you. I really appreciate your words of support. I'm glad you enjoy the stories.

3 weeks ago

Swansea

Enjoying as usual

3 weeks ago

"Enjoying as usual "

Hello Andy. Thank you for your support, as always much appreciated.

3 weeks ago

I lay between these two beautiful women. Crystal was idly stroking my cock and balls. Within about ten minutes I was fully erect. Crystal knelt between my thighs and took my cock into her mouth. Her mouth was so small, she said all the right things, about how big my cock was, how wide she had to open her mouth, etc. She took my cock deep, the tip sliding down the back of her throat. Her teeth gently brushed against my shaft. Julia straddled my face, she pulled my head forwards as my tongue licked and sucked on her clitoris.

Although Crystal's mouth was so small, it was perfectly formed to give the best blowjob. She alternated between foreskin right back to inserting her tongue between the tip of my cock and my foreskin.

Julia was grinding her pussy against my mouth and her body was beginning to tremble, a sure sign she was about to orgasm. I held my breath, and suddenly her juices splashed over my face and chest.

My cock started pulsating, and I filled Crystal's mouth with my cum. Crystal immediately went over to Julia and they cum kissed, swapping my cum from one mouth to the other.

We cuddled up together and dozed off. About twenty minutes later Crystal jumped up, she'd forgotten she was supposed to be working. She quickly got dressed, kissed us both and left.

Julia takes up the story:

I was so pleased we had our little sexual adventure with Crystal. We only had one night left at our hotel. I was feeling slightly nervous and insecure. I was so aware at how close I was to losing him for ever. After a little nap I decided we needed to have a talk.

I told him about the depth of my love and feelings I had for him. I took a deep breath and said, if he was finding the open relationship too much, I was willing to stop it. Whether I really could or not, I didn't know. But he said he was happy to continue our sexual adventures, he felt it brought us closer together. In fact he said he wanted so much to watch other men and women pleasure me, that he hoped we'd have some sort of adventure on this, our last night at the hotel.

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

By *evonFbsCouple
3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

3 weeks ago

Swansea

Can’t wait

3 weeks ago

" "

Thank you scuba

3 weeks ago

" "

Thank you Devon

3 weeks ago

So the thing is, when I'm with him, it's not all about sex. Yes, we have more regular sex than most couples, we have more sexual adventures than most couples. But it's more than that. When we met, it was obvious that I was far more experienced than him. He'd only had a handful of relationships, but if he asked me how many men or women I'd had sex with, I couldn't have given him an answer. I simply didn't know. There was one night at a friend's party I had sex with so many people, probably more people, than he'd ever had in his life.

But with all these people, it was just sex. No intimacy, no caring, no love, no warmth or compassion.

But with him, just me or shared with him, sex was different. I loved the feel of his cock inside my wet tight cunt. His cock wasn't big, or girthy, just average. But felt in my pussy like no other cock. I loved the power over him when I knelt between his thighs giving him a blowjob. I am stronger than him, but giving him a blowjob was more powerful than simply strength.

I got the same amount of pleasure watching him with others as he did watching me. Sometimes we'd fuck, but sometimes we'd make love.

He is deeply in love with me. As I am, him. I was still concerned that it was my insistence on having an open relationship that nearly destroyed us as couple.

We went for a walk down to the beach after lunch. We sat on the sand and watched the waves lap the sand, both quiet, lost in our own thoughts. It was cooler today, and I snuggled up to him, my head resting on his shoulder.

He said, Julia, tonight I want you to pull a couple, for us to play with.

I said, are you sure? He said, I'm sure. It's so arousing for me to see you fucking another man, and pleasuring and being pleasured by another woman.

A strange pang of jealousy entered my brain. What if when he fucks another woman, he prefers her to me, like with Jazz. I'd never felt that before. But now I realised it was the incident with Jazz, that made me feel like that now. I cleared my head of that thought, but a vision of his penis entering another woman's pussy flashed into my brain.

Just totally unlike me to have these thoughts and feelings. Jazz had affected me badly. I just hoped this evening would go smoothly.

3 weeks ago

"Can’t wait "

Thank you Andy, patience is a virtue.

3 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/24 17:42:08]

By *kpiercedCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

Looking forward to the next instalment!

3 weeks ago

"Looking forward to the next instalment! "

Thank you ukp

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

3 weeks ago

" "

Thank you scuba.

3 weeks ago

After dinner we went to the bar, ordered drinks and sat at a table which gave us the best view of people entering the bar. Julia had told me I could choose the couple. But she would do the work. I'd never seen her fail. She was wearing a black micro skirt, that really didn't leave anything to the imagination, and a white see through blouse. No bra or knickers as usual.

An elderly couple entered the bar, he had a walking stick and she shuffled in on a Zimmer frame. Julia prodded me, I laughed and said, I dont think so.

The bar began to fill up and then suddenly there was a vision of elegance and beauty standing alone, ordering a bottle of champagne. She was about six foot tall, although she was wearing red six inch stilettos. Her dress was also red, very tight, clinging to her shapely body. She was slim, but her breasts were huge. She had a pretty face, and a cascade of red curly hair which nestled around her generous cleavage.

Julia said, that's the one. The woman moved as if drifting through the air. She was joined by a man wearing a very expensive suit. He looked like a male model. I said to Julia, yes, I agree, do your thing.

Julia stood up and went to the bar. She deliberately backed into the man causing him to step back and spill his champagne over Julia's blouse. He apologised, and went to wipe her top, and suddenly realised it would be inappropriate. But he was staring at her see through top, made totally transparent by his champagne. The girl took Julia by the hand and took her to the ladies to sort her top out.

The man came over to me, and apologised again. He noticed our champagne bottle was nearly empty and ordered and paid for another one. He introduced himself as Jack. We chatted as we waited for the girls to return. Funnily enough his girlfriend's name was Gill.

For some reason it took the girls over twenty minutes to sort Julia's top. When they returned Julia's face and cleavage was flushed pink, so something more than drying Julia's top had been going on.

Gill was just stunning, and she had a soft Irish accent. She said she had met Jack on a modeling assignment in Spain. They'd been together for just over a year. Julia was sitting opposite Jack and was flirting with him outrageously. All the buttons on her blouse were undone and she sat with her legs apart giving Jack a perfect view of her shaven pussy.

Gill seemed to be ignoring Jack and Julia, and was sitting closely next to me. She moved a bit so her thigh was against mine. She was asking me about Julia's and my duo. I was finding it hard to concentrate as her sparkling blue eyes were mesmerising. Her hand was on my knee, then moved to my thigh, and then inadvertently brushed against my cock. Julia leaned over and whispered in my ear, leave it ten minutes then come to the room. Make sure you bring Gill with you.

I ordered another bottle of champagne and Gill and myself went to the lift. As the lift doors closed, Gill got on her knees, unzipped my flies, whipped my cock out, and started sucking on my cock. The doors opened and a couple entered the lift. Gill stood in front of me, hiding the fact my cock was poking out of my trousers, but wanking my shaft.

We reached our floor, still holding my cock she guided me to our room.

When we entered the room Julia was on all fours on the bed and Jack was behind her, his hands on her hips, pulling her towards him to meet each thrust of his cock. Julia was groaning as he pumped back and forth. Juices were dripping from her cunt.

His cock was a good eight inches, uncut and quite girthy. Julia's pussy lips were extended and as Jack was pulling out her pussy lips, they gripped around his shaft. His body was completely hairless and he obviously worked out in the gym. Julia screamed out she was cumming. And the force of her orgasm pushed his cock out. He had a tattoo of a snake running down his chest, along his tummy and to my surprise along his shaft. His bell end was tattooed with the head of a snake. Wow! That must have hurt!

He lifted Julia up, sat on a chair and sat her astride his hips and guided his cock into her cunt. Gill looked at me and said, undress me.

Her dress, had a zip, all the way down her back. I unzipped it and it fell to the floor. She was naked beneath. OMG! What a figure, perfect in every way. A small patch of trimmed red pubic hair covered her tight pussy lips. Her breasts were huge, topped off with protruding red nipples.

At that moment she was taller than me, but then she stepped out of her stilettos and was only five foot six. She lay back on the bed, and spread her legs apart. I quickly got undressed with my back towards Jack and Julia, I was slightly embarrassed and didn't want Jack to see my cock.

Then of course I was worried about what Gill would have been expecting. She was used to a much longer and girthier cock. But looking at her lying naked on the bed, I needn't have worried.

3 weeks ago

Swansea

And what had the girls been doing beforehand?

By *kpiercedCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

3 weeks ago

"And what had the girls been doing beforehand? "

Thank you Andy, as usual, patience is a ? But if I miss that out, jog my memory.

3 weeks ago

" "

Thank you ukp.

3 weeks ago

For Andy:

Julia told me later, that when Jack accidentally spilled his champagne over her blouse, she noticed Gill's bright blue eyes boring into her. At first Julia was worried Gill was going to make a scene, but as Julia met Gill's gaze, she noticed Gill's eyes soften as she looked Julia up and down.

Gill took Julia's hand and said, come with me to the ladies and we will sort your top out. As soon as Gill took her hand, there was a spark, like static electricity and they both felt it. They entered the ladies and Gill said, take off your top, we will wash your blouse and then use the hand drier to dry it off. Julia took her top off and suddenly Gill slammed her against the wall. At first Julia nearly went into fight mode, but Gill's mouth and tongue pressed against Julia's

mouth and as they kissed passionately Gill's hand slipped up Julia's thighs and went straight to her clit.

Gill sucked and licked Julia's breasts and nipples, her fingers rubbed quickly on Julia's clitoris, and within a minute Julia gasped as her juices flooded the floor as she orgasmed, and she sunk to her knees. Gill lifted the front of her dress up and put it over Julia. She grabbed Julia's head and pulled it towards her pussy. Julia couldn't see anything but her tongue licked along a small bush of pubic hair and then circled around Gill's clit. Julia inserted two fingers into Gill's cunt probing deep inside.

Julia heard the main door open, and froze. Gill's dress hid the fact that Julia was beneath it. Gill was having a conversation about the weather with who ever it was had entered. Gill was standing with her legs apart and Julia was squatting between them.

Julia said she couldn't help herself. She rubbed and licked Gill's clit, Gill tried to cover the little moans that escaped her lips by coughing.

The other lady went into a cubicle for a piss, Gill was trying to push Julia's head away. But Julia had a firm grip on Julia's buttocks and pulled her cunt to her mouth and tongue. Gill's legs started shaking and she cried out as she orgasmed, her juices soaking Julia's face and hair. The woman flushed the toilet and asked if Gill was ok. Gill said she'd had an attack of cramp in her thigh.

The woman left, and Julia came out from under Gill's dress.

They washed her blouse in the sink, and as it was cotton, it very easily dried off using the hand driers. They fixed their makeup and returned to the bar.

3 weeks ago

Swansea

Faaaaaantastic

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

3 weeks ago

"Faaaaaantastic "

Thank you Andy, glad you enjoyed it.

3 weeks ago

" "

Thank you Paul.

2 weeks ago

I glanced over at Julia and Jack. He was sitting on a chair and she was sitting astride his thighs with her back to him. His arms were around her body and he played with her tits. She was thrusting up and down on his large cock, and making a grunting sound each time his cock was balls deep inside her. Her eyes had rolled back in her head, just the whites showing. Julia was having one orgasm after another. Jack's thighs were glistening with her juices.

To see Julia pleasured on such a scale had made my cock so hard, it was stiff enough to break a plate. Julia's body was going a bit floppy and Jack was now holding her hips, pushing her up and down on his cock. He suddenly swiveled her around so she was facing him. Her breasts were at head height, and he licked and sucked on her breasts and nipples. Julia was unable to move, and Jack picked her up and lay her on the bed next to Gill.

Jack then inserted his cock into Gill's cunt and powered his cock like a piston in and out of her pussy. Julia was furiously masturbating, shoving her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit. She sat upwards and beckoned me forward. With one hand she continued stroking her clitoris, with the other she grabbed my cock and guided it into her mouth. She wanked my shaft and sucked on my cock.

There was too much testosterone in the room and I felt the pressure building up in my balls and I ejaculated into her mouth. Julia moved towards Gill and dribbled my cum from her mouth to Gill's.

By *kpiercedCouple
2 weeks ago

walsall

2 weeks ago

" "

Thank you ukp

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

as usual brilant

2 weeks ago

" as usual brilant "

Thank you conno

By *cubasexMan
2 weeks ago

dudley

2 weeks ago

Julia continues the story:

When Jack and I entered our room, I took control. I stood him by the bed and removed his shirt. His chest was toned, and hairless. He had a rugby players physique. He had a tattoo of a snake running from the back of his neck, around his body and disappearing into the front of his trousers.

I pulled his trousers off and I could tell by the bulge in his boxers that his cock was more than average. As I took his boxers off I gasped with surprise. There was no pubic hair around his cock and balls.

I'd seen and indeed had, a few big cocks before, but this one was unique. The tattoo continued down his pubic area, and along the shaft of his penis. There was something tattooed on the tip of his cock, but it was difficult to make out what it was. His balls were huge, like a bulls, and low hanging. It was flaccid but beginning to grow as I stroked it with my hands. Within a minute Jack's cock was fully erect. I pulled his foreskin right back and there was a tattoo of a snakes head on the tip. The forked tongue appeared as though coming from his pee hole. I looked at it slightly mesmerised. Jack was grinning. He said, do you like it? I said, wow, I love it, that must have really hurt. Jack laughed, and said, when I had the tattoo on my cock I had to be sedated.

I took my clothes off, Jack said, you are so beautiful and have a stunning figure. I lay back on the bed with my legs apart. He crawled between my thighs and rubbed the tip of his cock along my pussy lips. My pussy was moist, and aching to feel Jack's huge cock inside me. He shuffled down the bed, and started licking my pussy. As his tongue penetrated between my pussy lips I wondered if his tongue was as long as his penis. It certainly was reaching areas in my vagina that other tongues had not.

Very quickly my hips were bucking up to meet the thrusts of his tongue and I called out I was cumming. My juices soaked his face as I orgasmed. He moved his body so we were in a sixty nine position. My head was hanging over the edge of the bed. His cock rested on my lips for a few seconds, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he lowered his hips.

His penis slowly slid into my mouth and down into my throat. He very slowly and gently fucked my face. I'd never had a penis go so far down into my throat. I was finding it very erotic, but was having to gasp for breath each time he withdrew his cock. When his cock was fully in, his large balls nestled against my nose, again making it difficult to breathe.

With a mouth full of cock, I mumbled, just fuck me. Jack moved me on to all fours and started fucking me from behind. His cock was rubbing against my vagina walls, and I started to multi orgasm as his cock thrust in and out of my cunt, flooding the bed sheets with my juices.

It was at that point that Gill and my boyfriend entered the room.

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

2 weeks ago

Swansea

Great writing

2 weeks ago

" "

Thank you conno

2 weeks ago

"Great writing "

Thank you Andy

2 weeks ago

Gill takes up the story:

They were a lovely couple. Chatting to them in the bar, it was like we'd known them for years. So friendly and such fun to be with. Julia was stunningly beautiful and oozed sex from every pore of her body. He wasn't too bad looking, in shape and a fantastic sense of humor.

Jack and I met at a photo shoot in Spain. It could be quite boring in the evenings, so all of the models would go to a bar, get pissed and end up screwing each other back in their rooms.

Jack was receiving a lot of attention from not just the other female models, but local Spanish women too. I was sitting nearby with a girl called Monica. We'd done a lot of photo shoots together over the last two years, become great friends, and often shared a bed together. Monica was in her mid twenties, very slim, just bumps for breasts, average height, long shiny black hair and dark eyes. She wore a lot of makeup as she was a goth. She was very elegant and looked amazingly similar to Morticia from the Adam's family.

When we first shared a room a couple of years ago I hadn't had sex with another woman, frankly I wasn't interested. I knew some of the female models were bi, and some even lesbian. But I didn't really think about it.

Our room had two single beds, and after a heavy nights drinking I couldn't wait to get into bed and go to sleep. I always slept naked. It was too hot to even have a sheet over me, so I put it on the floor. About an hour later I had a orgasm in my sleep! That had never happened before! Slightly confused, I leaned over and switched the bedside light on. And there was Monica kneeling between my thighs licking my pussy. I was just about to tell her to stop, but another orgasm was building up. I grabbed her head and pushed it hard against my cunt as I orgasmed for a second time. I realised there was such a massive difference between men licking a pussy and women doing it. Females could do it so much better.

Not at that moment, but later I wondered if men sucked other men's cocks better than women?

My body was tingling all over, and I was slightly in shock.

Monica said, I hope you didn't mind, but I got up for a wee, saw you lying there naked with your legs apart and couldn't resist tasting your pussy.

My body and brain were still reacting to the two most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced. I whispered, it's ok, that was incredible. Monica stood up, leaned towards my mouth and we kissed each other passionately on the lips, nearly bringing me to another orgasm.

I needed a wee, and I got off the bed and as I walked to the bathroom my legs were like jelly. As I sat on the toilet seat and pissed, I ran my fingers along my slit and pinched and rubbed my clitoris. I suddenly realised I wanted to taste Monica's pussy. I also realised I was bi.

I went back to our bedroom. Monica was lying on her back, stroking along her pussy lips. She was so slim I could make out her ribs. Her breasts were no more than raised bumps, but she had large protruding nipples. Her skin was so pale, milky white. She had a mass of black pubic hair. Even without her goth makeup she had a very pretty face.

I lay beside her, and reached out my hands to touch her nipples. They were hard, and fully erect. I was so sexually aroused, by a naked female! This was a new and exciting feeling for me. My fingers traced down along her slim body until I reached her pussy. She moaned softly as I stroked her black pubic hair.

She then shocked me as she said, put your fingers in my cunt you filthy bitch! I paused for a second and then inserted two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Monica's hips thrust up and down, she hissed, more fingers!

Five fingers in her pussy, Monica cried out, fist me you fucking bitch! And to my utmost amazement her pussy took my whole fist as I pumped it in and out of her tiny cunt.

She screamed so loudly I was worried she would wake up the whole hotel. Eventually her body stiffened and she squirted all over me as she orgasmed.

By *evonFbsCouple
2 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

2 weeks ago

" "

Thank you Devon

2 weeks ago

Swansea

Your writing is something else

2 weeks ago

"Your writing is something else"

Something good I hope?

Thank you Andy, I take that as a great compliment.

2 weeks ago

Swansea

"Your writing is something else

Something good I hope?

Thank you Andy, I take that as a great compliment. "

Definitely a compliment

2 weeks ago

Gill continues her story:

Monica and I fell asleep in each other's arms. The alarm went off at 5am. We had a 6am start for our next photo shoot, a beach bikini shoot. But as we gathered for breakfast, the organisers were not sure if the shoot would go ahead as a storm was forecast.

By the time we'd finished breakfast the wind had picked up and the rain was continuous. The photo shoot was cancelled.

I was still trying to process what I'd experienced with Monica last night. It was a sexual fulfillment like I'd never felt before with a man. She was trying to be dominant over me with the use of her language, but I hadn't felt dominated. In fact it was the opposite to that. Here was this very pretty and shy girl gaining sexual pleasure I was giving her after she had pleasured me.

I couldn't help briefly touching my pussy through my knickers, they were damp.

We went back to our room, the atmosphere was sexually charged. Monica removed her clothes and then mine. We laid on the bed cuddling each other, her nipples rubbing against mine. She told me that Jack had quite a reputation amongst the other models. Although she hadn't been with him herself, other girls said he had terrific stamina, a massive cock and balls. Monica said she'd fantasised about him fucking her. She suggested we invite him to our room.

She knew his room number and phoned reception to ask them to transfer the call to Jack's room. After a very brief call there was a knock on the door.

In came Jack wearing shorts and a T shirt. Monica was in goth mode and ordered Jack to strip. He took off his clothes and we bot gasped. He had the body of a Roman God. Well endowed was an understatement. And then there was his snake tattoo running from behind his neck, around his torso and along his penis. Monica knelt before him and took his cock in her hands. She started sucking the tip and I watched his cock grow to eight inches.

Monica lay back on the bed and pulled Jack towards her by his cock. She beckoned me over so I was straddling over her chest. I lowered my hips so my pussy was touching Monica's mouth. Her tongue licked and sucked on my clitoris. I leaned forward and took Jack's cock in my mouth.

My jaws were aching as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. He yelped, as Monica's tongue brought me to orgasm, I inadvertently clamped my teeth around his shaft. He quickly removed his cock from my mouth, and slowly inserted it into Monica's pussy. Monica pushed her hips up to meet Jack's powerful thrusts. Monica started moaning and shaking, I couldn't keep on top of her and moved off.

I've never seen a couple fuck so fast. It was just a blur. I sat on a chair behind Jack. I fingered my cunt as I watched his shaft plough in and out of Monica's pussy. Monica was screaming as she had one orgasm after another. His large balls were slapping against her thighs. Eventually she implored Jack to stop. He withdrew his cock, and Monica curled into a ball, desperately trying to get her breath back.

Jack turned to me. He lifted me up, put me on my back on the bed, pulled my legs apart and his massive cock slid into my cunt. He could only fit in six inches, and his girth rubbed against my vaginal walls. Immediately I started to orgasm and as we fucked I had one orgasm after another.

There became a point where I couldn't take any more. I pushed Jack away and curled up a shivering mess next to Monica.

Jack sat on the chair watching us, and continued wanking his shaft. I wondered if he ever ejaculated.

By *iltshirefunmaleMan
2 weeks ago

Devizes

Absolutely great, as always

2 weeks ago

"Absolutely great, as always"

Thank you Wiltshire

2 weeks ago

Swansea

Wow

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

2 weeks ago

"Wow"

Thank you Andy

2 weeks ago

" "

Thank you conno

By *cubasexMan
2 weeks ago

dudley

2 weeks ago

" "

Thank you scuba

1 week ago

Monica takes up the story:

So I found myself in a hotel room with a stunningly beautiful red head female, and a stallion of a male. It's always been a fantasy of mine to be in this position and be in control. I said to Gill and Jack, I want to play a game, will you allow me to? They both agreed. I made Jack stand up and I put him against the wall, facing it. I pushed his buttocks to get his body hard against the wall. His chest and face were touching the wall but due to his erection his hips wouldn't touch. I got Gill to kneel behind him. She put her hand between his thighs and pulled his cock backwards. I took a scrunchie from my bag and wrapped it tightly around his balls. I was now able to push his hips forward against the wall so his thighs pressed against the wall. Gill said, I've never seen such massive balls.

I told Gill to suck on his balls and wank his shaft. She could only fit one testicle at a time in her mouth. I whispered in her ear,and she nodded in agreement. Suddenly Jack moaned as Gill's teeth chewed slightly harder on his balls than she should have. This caused Jack to ooze precum from the tip of his cock. Gill licked it off. After ten minutes Gill's mouth and hand were getting tired. I turned Jack around and tied a dressing gown belt around his cock and pulled him towards the bed. I laid him on his back and Gill and myself knelt each side of his hips. I held his cock, wanking his massive shaft as Gill did her best to try and deep throat his cock. But she couldn't get it all in.

I moved her hand onto his balls, and said squeeze them hard. I took Jack's cock into my mouth and with a bit of an adjustment managed to guide his whole length down into my throat. Jack was writhing in pleasure. After another ten minutes of deep throating I gave up.

I positioned Gill over Jack's hips and guided his cock in between her pussy lips. I said to Gill, fuck him senseless.

She gripped his shoulders and rode him hard. Gill had one orgasm after another, soaking Jack's thighs and the bed. Twenty minutes later, exhausted, she rolled off him. I got on top, inserted his cock into my cunt, and with my back to him fucked his massive cock. He held my hips, pumping me up and down.

His cock rubbed against my vaginal walls, filling me completely. I tried to bring him to orgasm, but it didn't work. I'd never had so many orgasms in one session. Eventually I had to stop. Gill took over and sucked on his cock.

Suddenly Jack roared like an animal, he thrust his hips upwards, held Gill's head still and ejaculated into her mouth. Her cheeks ballooned out like a hamster as his cum pumped from his pulsating cock. There was too much to swallow and suddenly her mouth opened spurting what seemed like gallons of cum over Jack's chest.

In all my sexual experiences, I'd never seen so much cum from one man. Gill and myself sucked all the cum from his body, we cum kissed, swapping cum from mouth to mouth and eventually dribbling Jack's cum into his mouth.

By *cubasexMan
1 week ago

dudley

1 week ago

" "

Thank you scuba

1 week ago

Swansea

1 week ago

" "

Thank you Andy

1 week ago

Swansea

Missed the thumb hit the sad

Dammit

1 week ago

"Missed the thumb hit the sad

Dammit"

Lol easily done.

1 week ago

After our visit to Cornwall we travelled back home. It was a long drive, especially because we were in separate cars. We made more stops than usual, just so we could get together for a coffee and a chat.

It was dark when we got home, exhausted we fell into bed, naked, too tired to play. I spooned behind Julia, my semi erect cock nudging her buttocks, she was asleep in a instant. My arms wrapped around her body and my hands cupped her breasts. Within a minute I was asleep too.

When I awoke, Julia was already up, I could hear her crashing about in the kitchen, and the smell of bacon cooking was wafting up the stairs. I slipped on a dressing gown and joined her in the kitchen. Julia was preparing a full English breakfast. This was not like her at all, she rarely cooked, because she wasn't very good at it.

The kitchen blinds were fully open and the sunlight was pouring through. Julia was cooking naked, and I noticed she had a slight fuzz of blonde pubic hair on her pussy. As I sat on the bar stool Julia came over and as she kissed me, she playfully tugged on my cock. My hand stroked along her tummy to her pubic hair. She said, yes I know, I need you to sort that out later. She pulled my gown open and said, and I need to sort yours out too.

Amazingly, Julia had cooked a brilliant breakfast. After we'd eaten we showered together and Julia put a towel on the bed and a bowl with shaving equipment. She lay on her back with her legs apart. I applied the shaving cream to her pubic hair and carefully shaved her smooth. It was then my turn. Of course I was fully erect. Julia decided she wanted to play first, her hands stroked my shaft and balls. My foreskin always covered the tip of my penis even when erect. She put her tongue inside my foreskin and stimulated my frenulum. I warned her I was about to cum and she squeezed my foreskin tightly over the tip of my cock. My cock pulsated as I came, my foreskin bulged outwards as Julia held it closed. Then there was too much cum to be contained and Julia released it. My cum flowed down my shaft and over my balls. Julia sucked it all up and swallowed.

As my cock softened she applied the shaving cream and gently shaved my shaft then my balls. She removed all my pubic hair. With her hands constantly touching my cock and balls, by the time she had finished, my cock was fully erect again. She straddled my hips and guided my cock into her wet cunt. She leaned forward, her nipples rubbing against my chest and kissed me on the lips. She whispered to me, don't move, just be still.

She held my arms outwards, and slowly moved up and down on my cock. Dipping her head on each downwards stroke to lick or kiss my neck and face. Julia whispered again, don't cum, just tell me to pause. It was blissful, slow and sensual. She kept the same languid pace. She was keeping herself on the edge of orgasm. I had to get her to pause quite a few times.

Her bright blue eyes looked at me directly into my eyes. Julia said, are you ready, how close are you? I replied, I'm on the edge. Her hips started thrusting up and down on my cock very fast, her vaginal muscles clamped around my cock and with a scream her juices soaked my chest as she orgasmed. Simultaneously my cock ejaculated deep into her cunt. Both breathless, we cuddled up and slipped into a doze.

1 week ago

Swansea

Mmmmmm love this

I need my sub to shave me when I see her

A nurses touch

1 week ago

"Mmmmmm love this

I need my sub to shave me when I see her

A nurses touch"

Lol, I love it when your partner shaves me, I mean my partner! Thank you Andy

4 days ago

Julia's tells a bit about her background:

My school was a girls only very strict catholic boarding school. All the teachers were nuns. We didn't have any sex education. Sex wasn't discussed amongst the girls, as we didn't know anything about it. We didn't have communal showers, just baths in single cubicles. To get dressed or undressed we always had to put a robe on first. We were strictly forbidden to be seen naked by anyone else. Any girl that broke the rules would be severely punished. As far as I'm aware, no girls did break the rules.

When girls started their periods, they had to go and see matron, who was also a nun. Matron would supply the girls with sanitary towels, but there was no explanation on what was happening. It was considered a dirty secret. So we left school at the age of sixteen knowing nothing about sex. I even assumed boys had periods too.

My parents had passed away in a car accident when I was twelve, and the catholic nuns took it upon themselves to be my foster parents.

My school friends were very close and we kept in touch after leaving and would regularly meet up at one or another's parent's houses.

Social services had found accommodation for me in a horrible dirty youth hostel which I hated. But my best friend Francesca's parents allowed me to stay at theirs whenever I wanted. They had bought a big house with a granny annex. It was perfect for me. My own bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and living room. Even my own front door.

Fran's parents owned and ran a international business which meant they were away alot. I had enrolled at college to study hospitality.

In the evenings Fran would join me in my bedroom on the bed watching TV together. We were slowly getting to know about sex. Fran had found some magazines at the back of her father's wardrobe. The first one was full of glossy photos of naked women. Hairy pussies in those days. We stripped our clothes off and compared our bodies to theirs. The second magazine had men and women. We were shocked. We had no idea men had dicks! And in most pictures the cocks were inside the woman's pussy.

That got us exploring, we inserted our fingers into each other. Then tried hair brush handles. We read all the stories and found out about the clitoris and found ours.

We were very keen to experience an orgasm but weren't quite sure how to achieve that. The third magazine again featured women, but these were lesbians. Fran and I decided we must be lesbians too, although we both had a fascination about cocks.

We read a story about two women in a sixty nine position and decided to try it. I was on top and using my tongue and fingers stimulated Fran's pussy lips and clitoris. She was doing the same to my pussy. Fran started making weird moaning sounds, I'd never heard her making before. Her body was shaking and suddenly my mouth was filled with her juices, she bucked her body so hard, I fell off the bed. She curled into a ball and I was worried I'd hurt her in some way and lay beside her asking if she was ok? She turned towards me, tears running down her cheeks. Breathlessly she said, that is the most incredible feeling I've ever had. Give me a few minutes then I will try to give you your first orgasm.

She lay me on my back on the bed and knelt between my parted thighs. She used her hands caressing my breasts and nipples. She leaned down and circled her tongue around my clitoris. With one hand she finger fucked my pussy.

Suddenly all my nerve endings were tingling, and then a wave of sexual arousal built up from my genitals and flowed up my body to my head. I shrieked out, not really sure what was happening and then it felt like my brain was exploding. I grabbed Fran's head and I pushed it hard onto my pussy.

My first ever orgasm, and I realised we were both squirters. Wave after wave of pure intense pleasure lapped over my body.

The next couple of months were spent exploring each other's bodies. But we both were wanting to try cock and tried to work out how we could achieve that.

By *kpiercedCouple
4 days ago

walsall

Stunning updates !

Love this story !

4 days ago

"Stunning updates !

Love this story ! "

Thank you ukp

By *onnoisseur100Man
3 days ago

Woking-ish

Briliant!

2 days ago

"Briliant!

"

Thank you conno

By *cubasexMan
2 days ago

dudley

As always fantastic mate

2 days ago

"As always fantastic mate

"

Ahhh Paul. Thank you

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
2 days ago

Waterford Ireland

Great Story please keep in coming loving it

2 days ago

"Great Story please keep in coming loving it "

Thank you, really appreciate it.

1 day ago

We were just coming up to our eighteenth birthdays, just two days apart. I was deeply in love with Fran, and was really disappointed when one evening, lying naked on my bed, stroking and kissing each other she announced she had a boyfriend. My emotions took over and I burst into tears. Fran cuddled me, and said, it wont affect our relationship. In fact see it as a opportunity to discover more about sex.

Still sobbing I asked her if she'd already had sex with her boyfriend? Fran said they'd only held hands. She'd met him at college. He was in the same class as her. Fran said, dont worry, I'm not in love with him, like I am with you.

I asked her to tell me more about him. Fran said, his name is Sean, he's about six foot tall, skinny build, blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He's laid back and has a great sense of humour.

She then said something which was extraordinary and I wasn't expecting. Fran said, I'm absolutely terrified of exploring sex with him on my own, I thought we could do it together.

Well...that cheered me up. Fran had found a new magazine of her father's, it was called American Smooth. It was full of pictures of men and women who had shaved off their pubic hair. It seemed a strange thing to do, but we decided it must be the modern way as it was a fairly new magazine.

Fran went into the main house and returned with her father's shaving equipment. She knelt between my legs and applied the shaving cream to my pubic hair. Very carefully and gently she shaved my pussy smooth. When she finished we both inspected my new look. I was highly sexually aroused and as Fran parted my pussy lips and inserted her fingers. We were such experts on how to stimulate each other she brought me to orgasm within a couple of minutes. After I recovered I knelt between Fran's thighs. My pubic hair was blonde and wispy, Fran's was black, thick and curly. It took twice as long to shave as mine did. When it was finally smooth I licked her pussy lips and rubbed her clitoris and her juices squirted over my face as she orgasmed.

We went back to looking at the magazine. We were fascinated by all the cocks. We read all the stories and learnt about cocks being soft, and then getting hard. Some of the pictures of cocks we estimated to be eight inches. Fran picked up a twelve inch ruler and inserted it into my cunt. It would only go in about six inches.

We soon realised some of the cocks had foreskins, some didn't. There was also two types of cock. Most looked ugly, but some looked all right. We discussed what sort of cock Sean might have.

Fran's parents were away, and Fran said she would invite Sean over the following evening. We were both very excited to experience our first cock.

By *cubasexMan
23 hours ago

dudley

By *onnoisseur100Man
20 hours ago

Woking-ish

17 hours ago

" "

Thank you scuba

17 hours ago

" "

Thank you conno

17 hours ago

Swansea

Can’t wait

By *kpiercedCouple
11 hours ago

walsall

6 hours ago

"Can’t wait "

Thank you Andy

6 hours ago

" "

Thank you ukp

4 hours ago

The following day was a work day for me. I worked odd hours when they needed me, in a cafe. It was always busy with workmen. I used to get quite irritated by having my bum touched, squeezed, slapped and even pinched. I also seemed not to have a face, as most of them just stared at my tits. But as I learned more about sex, I took it as a compliment. I even made my arse wriggle as I served the food to the tables. I would leave most of the buttons on my blouse undone, so they caught an eye full of my breasts, no bra. I'd constantly tweek my nipples so they were erect and obvious to see. I hitched up my skirt so it was barely covering my buttocks. I was in those days always wearing knickers, but they would always be of the sexy lacy type.

Why did I do this? After my first shift I'd complained to the manageress about all the touching and learing. She said, suddenly one day in the future you will find men no longer touch or stare at you. Enjoy it while you are still young and beautiful.

So I turned it round, to my advantage. And found it sexually arousing. The more I teased, the wetter my pussy got.

Because Fran's boyfriend was visiting us this evening, I couldn't think of anything else, and kept getting orders wrong. But eventually I got through my shift, went home and showered, put on some sexy underwear, red and lacy, a short black skirt and white blouse.

As I was doing my makeup, Fran came in. I said, wow! Look at you, you look stunning.

Fran was very beautiful. About five foot six, long blonde hair cascading down to her pert and firm breasts. She was wearing a red pencil dress which showed off her figure perfectly. She brought with her two bottles of wine. We discussed how we were going to get Sean naked. Either a card game, or spin a bottle, or truth and dare. Fran pointed out that we could fix the card game to our advantage, so we agreed on that.

Next we made a list of what we were hoping to do.

1 kiss Sean using tongues.

2 Wank his cock

3 Suck Sean's cock

4 Sean to suck our nipples

5 Sean to finger our pussies.

6 Sean to 69 with us both.

7 Sean to fuck us both

Fran was not sure about being fucked, but my pussy was already wet thinking about it.

Fran picked up the pack of cards and put them in a specific order. If she'd got it right, we would end up in our underwear while Sean was fully dressed, but then each card Sean received would be lower than ours.

Fran went back to the house and returned with her father's video player and plugged it in to my TV. She'd discovered a couple of porn videos in the back of her father's wardrobe. We had watched them before, and decided to have them playing quietly in the background.

Then the doorbell rang.

By *cubasexMan
4 hours ago

dudley

3 hours ago

Swansea

Sounds like fun

Post new Message to Thread