Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It's Florence but you can call me Flo

Jump to newest

By *akHeartWood OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Crawley

About 10 years ago I moved to a new place. Short walk to the station and supermarket and not far from work. I lived at the end of a close so had to walk past all the houses every time I left the house.

I'd met a few of the closer neighbours and would nod hello to anyone as they came in and out. I worked shifts so was often around during the day.

One morning as I was coming home from the supermarket I heard a door open and a ladies voice call out.

"Hello"

I turned and saw an older lady standing at her front with a bottle of milf in her hand.

I walked up her drive and said hello. She looked like a typical granny. At least 70, shoulder length gray hair and a smart flowery dress on. She apologised and said that she'd hurt her hand recently and could I open the bottle of milk for her.

Of course, I said, and did so. She said she'd seen me walking in the close a few times and asked where I lived and what I did. Polite neighbour stuff. I told her me name and she said that her name was Florence but that I could call her Flo. I told her that it was a lovely name and she smiled and said, oh don't start, I'm way too old to be flirting. I laughed, said not at all, we all love a good flirt. She smiled again and said "you'd best leave now", gave me a wink and closed her door.

Just a friendly neighbourhood conversation, I thought.

2 days later, I was walking home at around 10am. I heard the door open and my name was called. Flo was there again. Bottle of milk in her hand. I grinned and went and opened it for her. We had another little chat and I flushed a bit more, component her on her new hair do.

With a couple of weeks she had me going to Tesco for her, unpacking the shopping, moving bits of furniture and odd jobs around the house. She knew an easy mark when she saw one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awtyDiscreetnsafunMan
3 weeks ago

aberdeen

more

By *hor66Man
3 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *evonFbsCouple
3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *artin_KinkyMan
3 weeks ago

Brittany

Sounds exactly like my neighbour, lots of stuff going wrong and asking me to go help her.

By *akHeartWood OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Crawley

She would often invite me in for a cuppa when I bought back her shopping. I'd put away the shopping and get stuff from high shelves for her. She was just over 5ft. She obviously had tits but it wasn't easy to see as her clothes hid them so well. Her arse was nice and round but again she hid it with dowdy granny clothes.

She would often do the ironing as we chatted and drank the tea. One day she asked if I could go and grab the washing off the line as it had started to rain a little. When I got outside I saw her usual dowdy dresses and cardigans and lots of skimpy sexy lingerie. The bras looked huge too. I quickly picked everything off the line starting with the dresses and finishing with the lingerie. As I brought the basket back into the kitchen she could see all three lingerie on the top of the pile.

Have you been fondling my drawers, she laughed and have me a wink.

Up until this point I'd really not thought of her in a sexual way at all. She was a great grandmother and more than 35 years older than me. But now I was starting to see her in a different way.

By *lderman500Man
3 weeks ago

sleaford

By *akHeartWood OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Crawley

Have you been fondling my drawers, she laughed.

I have, I said. I'm just glad they were clean. I know what you old ladies are like.

She called me a cheeky bugger.

My husband used to buy them for me. He loved to see me in them, she laughed.

He was a lucky guy then. I told her. Maybe I'll get to see you in them sometime, I said.

She laughed but gave me another wink.

If you're lucky, she said.

By *ut4fun6969Man
3 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *uga40Man
3 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

"About 10 years ago I moved to a new place. Short walk to the station and supermarket and not far from work. I lived at the end of a close so had to walk past all the houses every time I left the house.

I'd met a few of the closer neighbours and would nod hello to anyone as they came in and out. I worked shifts so was often around during the day.

One morning as I was coming home from the supermarket I heard a door open and a ladies voice call out.

"Hello"

I turned and saw an older lady standing at her front with a bottle of milf in her hand.

I walked up her drive and said hello. She looked like a typical granny. At least 70, shoulder length gray hair and a smart flowery dress on. She apologised and said that she'd hurt her hand recently and could I open the bottle of milk for her.

Of course, I said, and did so. She said she'd seen me walking in the close a few times and asked where I lived and what I did. Polite neighbour stuff. I told her me name and she said that her name was Florence but that I could call her Flo. I told her that it was a lovely name and she smiled and said, oh don't start, I'm way too old to be flirting. I laughed, said not at all, we all love a good flirt. She smiled again and said "you'd best leave now", gave me a wink and closed her door.

Just a friendly neighbourhood conversation, I thought.

2 days later, I was walking home at around 10am. I heard the door open and my name was called. Flo was there again. Bottle of milk in her hand. I grinned and went and opened it for her. We had another little chat and I flushed a bit more, component her on her new hair do.

With a couple of weeks she had me going to Tesco for her, unpacking the shopping, moving bits of furniture and odd jobs around the house. She knew an easy mark when she saw one!

"

sounds like my neighbour and if i had a chance i would fuck her

By *ary1001xMan
3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *akHeartWood OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Crawley

Flo would suit in her kitchen and watch all the coming and going in the close that's how she managed to always stop me as I was walking to and from my place. One morning I was hearing it around 7am. As I walked past, I heard the door open and my name called. Flu was never usually collared me this early. I walked to the door and she was standing there in a long dressing gown. She asked if I could turn her mattress over. She asked me to do this once every couple of weeks or so and as I was in no rush I agreed.

I went in, climbed the stairs and Flo followed me up. The sheets had been stepped already and so I flipped the mattress. When I turned around Flo's dressing gown was open and for the first time I could see the shape of her tits. She was in a black lacy bra, stockings and suspenders. Her tits were pretty big but time has done it's thing and they were sagging a lot, even with the bra on.

She saw me looking but didn't say anything. I was immediately turned on and the bulge in my jeans was uncomfortable.

Would you be able to do something else for me, she asked.

By *uga40Man
3 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Dont stop now

By *oventry4biTV/TS
3 weeks ago

coventry

By *iscoman7771000Man
3 weeks ago