Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My CFNM experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago

Many years ago I after being out for a few drinks with a colleague, crashing over at his.

On arriving at his, we carried on drinking with his wife. A curvy voluptuous 30 something. She had blue jeggings and blue vest and tight top on, never forget.

He hit the sack as tired left me downstairs with his wife.

She had such a dirty look on her teasing me, kept leaning forward showing her cleavage.

The plan was to sleep on the sofa.

As it was late to prompt her to go upstairs so I could sleep, I said that about time I got changed.

"I am not stopping you" she said with a dirty smile.

As I was d*unk horny for some reason had the idea to take my clothes off.

So slowly I stripped down to my briefs.

At this point she was leaning forward so I stood in front of her her my hard cock in briefs next to her face.

She did not move just smiled looked up at me, I slipped my briefs down for her to see.

she grabbed my waist moved her lips to my cock. Then said "no I can't". She left a few mins later with a sleeping bag.

So horny with a rock on. I then put a T-shirt and briefs on before she returned.

A thanks and into the sleeping bag. She left I thought to go upstairs.

She returned with a coffee and we chatted.

She carried on teasing me leaning forward with hr big boob cleavage, at one point stood up with a wonderful camel toe. My rock on was back. F this I thought.

I made excuses for the toilet. On my return I laid on top of the sleeping bag.

I could not resist to strip again totally naked lying on the sofa.

She was shaking and told me to lie on the floor.

I did she then got on top of me fully clothed sitting reverse cowgirl on my rock on, dry humping me, slowly lifted off and then moved herself started to lick my cock. Her ass above my face.

I moved my hand to her boobs feeling her hard nipples, she pulled up grabbed my hands and said

"no touch".

She returned to my cock kissing it me looking at he big ass bent over, her telling me no touch got me harder. I lay there letting he do what she wanted to. Eventually she started to suck the end of my cock.

I was shaking, moaning, about to burst she could see that and stopped.

"Thats enough" she said, she walked to the door turned around winked at me as she flashed her tits.

"have a wank now night"

Did not take long to cum by meself though.

A very exciting experience indeed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akHeartWoodMan
3 weeks ago

Crawley

That's hot

By (user no longer on site) OP   
3 weeks ago

I did Babysit for them when, I arrived with her in the lounge in a towline robe sitting in a chair.

Every time her fella left she would show flash her cleavage. Also let it fall of her legs.

a total tease

Post new Message to Thread