Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotwife Holiday pt2

Jump to newest

By *ingerieLover50 OP   TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Part one here:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1633354

By day 6 both Dale and Helen were desperate to fuck again and so a plan was hatched.

At breakfast the next morning I went to the buffet at our usual time, when we would generally meet Sarah and Dale. Sarah turned up a little later than usual, alone. Dale wasn't feeling too good and I could tell she wasn't happy. Once I told her Helen too had been feeling sickly she seemed somewhat calmer, 'maybe it was something they ate?' she said. She then said that they had a coach tour planned for a vineyard and how it would go to waste now, until I suggested that I could take Dale's place otherwise I would just be by the pool or walking round town. She quickly agreed, being a lover of wine she had been looking forward to this tour. So, just as planned, Dale & Helen were left 'resting' in bed while we went out on the tour. I headed back to the cabin to tell Helen the plan had worked, she told me to pick out some lingerie for her that I thought Dale would like, one piece stood out, the red satin & lace bodysuit, with press stud fastening for easy access!

As soon as the bus set off I text Helen, telling her the coast was clear, 'I love you baby, have a good day. Eight hours, eight clear hours with no chance of being caught out by anyone other than the housekeeping team!

On the coach Sarah quickly started chatting about how quickly Dale's sickness must have come on. Now, Sarah had never been one to hold back from talking about sex, in fact she loved it! And she told me all about how Dale had been fucking her for 2 solid hours after they got back to the cabin last night, bringing her to no less than 6 orgasms but she stopped counting at that point. My mind quickly pictured our cabin, Dale would definitely be in there by now, Helen told me as much, before I left. I couldn't help but get hard as Sarah recounted some of what she and Dale got up to, knowing it made me awkward but finding it amusing! If only she knew her hubby was with my wife for the next 8 hours!!

Eight hours of fucking my wife on our bed! Surely they wouldn't be at it for all that time, no one can go that long?!

30mins into our 45min journey I get a picture message from Helen, holding Dale's hard cock against her face, three words in the text, 'thank you baby'. Oh god, Helen was right, Dale was definitely bigger and thicker than me, holy shit!

Just as I thought Sarah had stopped her tales of last night, she started again, telling me just how good Dale was with his tongue! Any hole, it didn't phase him! I took the opportunity, 'so, how big would you say he was then? Just out of curiosity, by what you say, he's got to be like, 7" if he can make you cum so much'?. Sarah just giggled, 'more like 9" and so thick I can barely grasp it in one hand', her eyes lighting up as she spoke. Sarah continued telling me just how amazing it was, how she loved every inch of it and how her and Dale just couldn't get enough sex. I nearly spat my water out, too true, he really can't get enough, I thought to myself as my mind wandered, 9" inside my wife right at this moment, will she ever want my 5" again, and if she did, will she even feel it?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evonFbsCouple
3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ingerieLover50 OP   TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

" "

I'm glad you are enjoying it.

More to come, but if you have any ideas where it could go, I could add it in x