Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Catching the Pantie Thief

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

South Shields

Colin's car is on the driveway, which is odd because he rarely visits without calling first. I tiptoe into my bedroom, trying not to make a sound. The door is ajar and I can see shadows moving under the light spilling from the bathroom. I peek through the crack and my jaw drops. There he is, my twenty-something nephew with his pants around his ankles, fucking himself silly with...my panties? The audacity! The nerve! But also, I can't lie, the sight of his massive cock strains my resolve.

I clear my throat loudly and push the door open. He jumps like a startled deer, my favourite black lace panties flying from his hand. His face is beet red as he stammers for an explanation.

"What the fuck, Colin?" I demand, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I...I...I'm so sorry, Auntie Jane," he stammers, trying to pull his pants up.

"Don't bother," I say, my voice laced with a mix of anger and something else, something darker, something more primal. "You've been stealing my panties, haven't you?"

He nods, not meeting my gaze.

"Look at me," I command. He does, his eyes full of fear and something else—desire. "You've been using them to jack off, haven't you?"

He nods again, and I can see his cock still hard, peeking out of his open fly.

"Come here," I beckon with a finger, and he approaches me like a puppy caught in the act. "You know what you're going to do for me now?"

He shakes his head.

"You're going to learn how to eat pussy like a champ," I declare. "You're going to make me cum so hard that I forget that you're a thief."

He gulps, his eyes widening.

"On your knees," I order, and he obeys. I pull my skirt up and sit on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs. "Take those panties and sniff them. Get a good whiff of what you've been craving."

He does as told, his nose buried in the fabric. I can see his cock twitch in response.

"Now, I want you to kiss me," I say, pointing to my pussy. "But don't you dare use those teeth unless I tell you to."

He leans in, tentative at first, but then more confident, kissing my pussy over my thong. I pull it aside and expose my wetness to him.

"That's right," I murmur, guiding his head. "Kiss it like it's your favourite ice cream."

He obeys, his tongue darting out to taste me. I grab the back of his head and push him closer, feeling his warm breath on my clit.

"Lick it," I moan. "Lick it like it's the last thing you'll ever taste."

His tongue traces my slit, and I can't help but let out a gasp. He's a quick learner, this one. He starts to suck on my clit, and it feels heavenly.

"Good boy," I praise him, my voice thick with lust. "Keep going, just like that."

He does, and soon I'm bucking my hips against his face, riding his tongue like a pro.

"Now, I want you to fuck me with those fingers," I instruct, watching his eyes glaze over with desire.

He inserts two fingers into my pussy, and I moan as he starts to pump them in and out. I'm so wet, so ready for him.

"You like that, don't you?" I purr. "You like being my little fuck toy?"

He nods, his mouth full of my pussy.

"Good," I say, feeling my orgasm build. "Now, I want you to keep doing that while I ride your face."

I stand up, placing one foot on the bed and one on the floor, my pussy hovering above his mouth. He opens wide, and I lower myself onto him. He groans as I start to grind against his face, his tongue working my clit like a pro.

"Fuck, yes," I cry out, feeling my pussy tighten around his fingers. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

And he does. I come with a scream, my body convulsing as he laps up every drop of my pleasure.

"Now," I say, breathless, "you can jerk off. But only if you promise to never steal from me again."

He nods, stroking his cock as he watches me clean up with my panties.

"And maybe," I add, "you'll be man enough to ask for them next time."

He nods again, jerking himself off faster now, his eyes never leaving my pussy.

"Good," I say, a wicked smile playing on my lips. "Now, let's see that cum shot."

He does, spurting all over my floor.

"Clean up," I command, standing up and fixing my skirt. "And next time, knock."

He nods, still breathless from his orgasm.

"And Colin?" I call over my shoulder as I leave the room. "If you're going to steal my panties, at least have the decency to replace them with clean ones."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

Lucky Colin.

By *f579Man
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Lucky indeed

By *J GeminiTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *aughtiboy28Man
3 weeks ago

Shalford

So very horny

By *usie pTV/TS
3 weeks ago

taunton

By *igerman23Man
3 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky boy

By *andyandmickCouple
3 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ini1275Man
3 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Love it

By *exbot 1Man
3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mmm

By *lugoneMan
3 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Mmmmmm

By *_new_memberMan
3 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Mmm fantastic, is there more? Xx

By *uga40Man
3 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Love to take colins place

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Stortford

you should've made him wear them

By *uga40Man
3 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Maybe he did i would

By *iscoman7771000Man
3 weeks ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 02/09/24 01:36:17]

By *iscoman7771000Man
3 weeks ago

birmingham

Nock Nock

It’s Colin cumming

By *oth0712Man
3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ohnny_nicecockMan
3 weeks ago

Cock Town

Very horny

By *ll4givingMan
3 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Love this

By *exymarvelMan
3 weeks ago

cardiff

By *sprey6Man
3 weeks ago

Here!

Fantastic

By *iking67Man
3 weeks ago

BP Auckland

Oh to be Colin.

By *andy mamboMan
3 weeks ago

north wales

By *he-ProfessorMan
3 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ohncraMan
3 weeks ago

pitenweem

that is my ultimate fantasy still to happen x

"Colin's car is on the driveway, which is odd because he rarely visits without calling first. I tiptoe into my bedroom, trying not to make a sound. The door is ajar and I can see shadows moving under the light spilling from the bathroom. I peek through the crack and my jaw drops. There he is, my twenty-something nephew with his pants around his ankles, fucking himself silly with...my panties? The audacity! The nerve! But also, I can't lie, the sight of his massive cock strains my resolve.

I clear my throat loudly and push the door open. He jumps like a startled deer, my favourite black lace panties flying from his hand. His face is beet red as he stammers for an explanation.

"What the fuck, Colin?" I demand, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I...I...I'm so sorry, Auntie Jane," he stammers, trying to pull his pants up.

"Don't bother," I say, my voice laced with a mix of anger and something else, something darker, something more primal. "You've been stealing my panties, haven't you?"

He nods, not meeting my gaze.

"Look at me," I command. He does, his eyes full of fear and something else—desire. "You've been using them to jack off, haven't you?"

He nods again, and I can see his cock still hard, peeking out of his open fly.

"Come here," I beckon with a finger, and he approaches me like a puppy caught in the act. "You know what you're going to do for me now?"

He shakes his head.

"You're going to learn how to eat pussy like a champ," I declare. "You're going to make me cum so hard that I forget that you're a thief."

He gulps, his eyes widening.

"On your knees," I order, and he obeys. I pull my skirt up and sit on the edge of the bed, spreading my legs. "Take those panties and sniff them. Get a good whiff of what you've been craving."

He does as told, his nose buried in the fabric. I can see his cock twitch in response.

"Now, I want you to kiss me," I say, pointing to my pussy. "But don't you dare use those teeth unless I tell you to."

He leans in, tentative at first, but then more confident, kissing my pussy over my thong. I pull it aside and expose my wetness to him.

"That's right," I murmur, guiding his head. "Kiss it like it's your favourite ice cream."

He obeys, his tongue darting out to taste me. I grab the back of his head and push him closer, feeling his warm breath on my clit.

"Lick it," I moan. "Lick it like it's the last thing you'll ever taste."

His tongue traces my slit, and I can't help but let out a gasp. He's a quick learner, this one. He starts to suck on my clit, and it feels heavenly.

"Good boy," I praise him, my voice thick with lust. "Keep going, just like that."

He does, and soon I'm bucking my hips against his face, riding his tongue like a pro.

"Now, I want you to fuck me with those fingers," I instruct, watching his eyes glaze over with desire.

He inserts two fingers into my pussy, and I moan as he starts to pump them in and out. I'm so wet, so ready for him.

"You like that, don't you?" I purr. "You like being my little fuck toy?"

He nods, his mouth full of my pussy.

"Good," I say, feeling my orgasm build. "Now, I want you to keep doing that while I ride your face."

I stand up, placing one foot on the bed and one on the floor, my pussy hovering above his mouth. He opens wide, and I lower myself onto him. He groans as I start to grind against his face, his tongue working my clit like a pro.

"Fuck, yes," I cry out, feeling my pussy tighten around his fingers. "You're going to make me cum so hard."

And he does. I come with a scream, my body convulsing as he laps up every drop of my pleasure.

"Now," I say, breathless, "you can jerk off. But only if you promise to never steal from me again."

He nods, stroking his cock as he watches me clean up with my panties.

"And maybe," I add, "you'll be man enough to ask for them next time."

He nods again, jerking himself off faster now, his eyes never leaving my pussy.

"Good," I say, a wicked smile playing on my lips. "Now, let's see that cum shot."

He does, spurting all over my floor.

"Clean up," I command, standing up and fixing my skirt. "And next time, knock."

He nods, still breathless from his orgasm.

"And Colin?" I call over my shoulder as I leave the room. "If you're going to steal my panties, at least have the decency to replace them with clean ones.""

Post new Message to Thread