Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Thank you Miss Clevedon

Jump to newest

By *oodman1 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

worcester

This fantasy may end up being reality, who knows and only two people will find out....

I had been chatting to Miss Clevedon for a few months and we had built a fun based friendship and enjoyed general chats and occasionally naughty ones with me usually wanking whilst exchanging messages thinking about meeting Miss C for real and what we would get up to...which would be me taking the lead and Miss C enjoying being kissed, undressed, touched, caressed, licked building up to a good hard fucking....

When she asked me one day what was on my sex bucket list and I had to have a think... I knew I could trust her and so opened up to saying I would like to be a sub, more specifically her sub....

She went quiet for a few hours and I thought no more about it until later that day she replied....'I've been thinking about it and I'm up for being your Domme'

Wow a massive change in our dynamic, I could brush it off or go for it and see where this new journey would take us...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *akHeartWoodMan
3 weeks ago

Crawley

Please post updates.

By *rgar27Man
3 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oodman1 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

worcester

I want to explore this and the only way is to submit to Miss C and let her know I will be her willing sub and do anything to please her, with no idea what that might mean....

We arrange to meet at a coffee shop, I arrive early, nervous and need to wander round the town for a calming walk but I can already feel my cock slightly twitching.

I go back and just see her walking towards the coffee room, I'm glad I wasn't late...

Get me a Cappuccino and a piece of cake - you choose.

I took a gamble and got a slice of Giinger cake - lucky - one of her favourites.

As I sit down she says hold out your hand and passes me a pair of her lacy knickers - go to the toilet and put these on - your first little test..

Omg - am I really going to do this, your mind in that moment doesn't really have a choice ad all you think about is how your going to do it and what next... I get up thinking everyone is watching knowing what Miss C has asked me to do...head down I go to the unisex cubicle and take the opportunity to wee and wash my cock before putting on the lovely black lace pants. Of course my cock was hardening and stretching them. Pocketing my own Autograph boxers I walk back, all eyes on me (well in my mind)..

Prove to me you are wearing them her demand...

Here Miss, now.... yes your mine to command and I know you want this, your face tells me your excited and scared all at once like a good sub...

I undo my trousers and pull down one side for her to see the lace top...good boy, drink up we are going back to mine.....

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *orgotten22Woman
3 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *oodman1 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

worcester

I enter the hall… take off all your clothes including my underwear.

My subs are smooth so follow me.. in her bedroom is laid out towels and the requirements for shaving..

I lie down, open your legs you are going to be a fully shaved sub - cock, balls and arse… I felt vulnerable, exposed but so aroused.

Miss C took her time but when finished I touched my self and it felt so good, thank you Miss.

Now be a good boy and shave your Mistress and don’t you dare miss any stray hairs and under no circumstances are you to put your fingers inside me.

I felt honoured to be given such a task and was very careful to do a good job. I paid attention to her cunt lips, perineum and beautiful rosebud arsehole.

Both smooth Miss said lie back legs spread. A blindfold was put on me and my arms and legs restrained. Heart rate increased and a sexually heightened sense of nerves took over.

I heard the strike of a match and felt the first drop of hot wax land on my right nipple then more drops landed down my chest, stomach, abdomen until yes drops started raining down on my smooth cock and balls… not knowing when they would land and how close to one’s skin causing intense pain only lasting a few seconds was amazing..

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

Can't beat a good waxing 👍❤️👍

By *outhweel2Man
3 weeks ago

Newark

Great start

By *ayxxxxxxWoman
3 weeks ago

clevedon

Hint : Never Question your Mistress if she tells you to do something. Also remember your manners and say thank you after .

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

"Hint : Never Question your Mistress if she tells you to do something. Also remember your manners and say thank you after . "

That goes without saying Miss.

By *uietbloke67Man
3 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I've been to Clevedon

By *oodman1 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

worcester

What next...

Miss C left me alone restrained, blindfolded , all my senses heightened - suddenly I felt intense cold as Miss C rubbed ice over my nipples, cock, balls and arse...such a contrast to the hot wax....

Untied but blindfold still on - 'find my cunt and arse and give it 30 minutes of full attention' - what a command. 'Thank you Miss'. Feeling for her ankles, thighs - she had moved to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide. Kneeling on the floor I just loved the aroma of her sex and wanted to give her so much pleasure... Gently I started kissing her outer lips and slowly opening them to reveal her beautiful wet inner lips - still kissing, so slowly opening my mouth to allow my tongue to touch, probe and explore.... With my fingers now opening up her vagina I exposed her clit but couldn't see it, such intensity not being able to enjoy seeing my Miss C...I fully exposed her clit and opened my mouth to place my teeth at the base and then using my tongue to rub over the rest of her delicious clitoris.... I think Miss C was enjoying my efforts as her moans and calling me a 'good boy', 'don't stop'... she had set a timer , still 20 minutes to go...time to move south....

I tried to get my tongue as deep inside her cunt as possible and felt so grateful to have my mouth tasting her beautiful sweet juice...but I knew Miss C also wanted her rosebud tongued and I spent time between cunt and arse jet gently licking / kissing... finally to my prize kissing and dribbling my saliva onto her sweet smelling arsehole I started to give it my full attention and it relaxed allowing me to probe inside, licking, tasting and giving Miss C the pleasure she deserved...

Alarm ringing what a fantastic 30 minutes....

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *he-ProfessorMan
3 weeks ago

cheltenham