Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The journey (Part 1)

Jump to newest

By *had_ThunderCock OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

You Kindly ensure the front door is secured upon your entry.

I then delicately place my hands upon your arms, embracing them fervently, and commence to bestow kisses upon you. As our lips entwine, I gently encourage you to retreat and back up to the now closed door, simultaneously elevating your arms above your head, until my left hand holds both of your delicate wrists, firmly in place.

Our fervent kissing persists, whilst my right hand tenderly glides around and down your exquisite form, alighting upon your waist and traversing to your back, wherein it gracefully arches with intensity and ardor towards me.

I shift my hand back to your waist, permitting your arms to now encircle my neck, as both my hands now reside upon your waist, embarking on the delicate task of lifting your blouse over your head, and letting it cascade to the floor — all whilst our kisses remain uninterrupted.

The passion between us escalates delightfully; I turn you to face the door, guiding your arms behind your back, as I kiss tenderly around and down your neck, instructing you to keep your arms securely locked.

You nod in acquiescence, as my hand now revels in the contours of your bosom; you, once more, arch your back in fervent desire, displaying a vulnerability reflective of your yearning to yield—your breaths come audibly laboured.

My hand shifts to your belt and the fastening of your skirt, deftly unfastening them with a singular motion, eliciting a prolonged, yearning moan from your lips.

‘Oh Chad’….

I discern from your sounds that you crave whatever unfolds next... I am fully aware you are prepared. Yet, for the moment, you shall have to await... For I have merely commenced

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

4 weeks ago

Part 2

I allowed your exquisite skirt to cascade elegantly to the floor, then proceeded to remove your undergarments.

Once they were cast aside, I turned your alluring, vulnerable form to face me. I bestowed a kiss upon your lips and guided your head towards my ardent member.

You are acutely aware of the expectations, yet you yearn to comply; this is your desire, to exhibit your willingness and delight in becoming what I envision.

You crave my dominance and relish in this sensation. Gradually, you envelop my virility with your mouth, beginning with tender caresses, soft kisses, and delicate teasing of the glans, which soon transitions into profound trust as you embrace my full length and girth.

You push beyond your previous boundaries with every thrust, striving to outdo the previous measures of depth and duration. I sense my pleasure ascending, akin to steam from a kettle. Your gaze meets mine, knowing you serve with devotion, understanding this ritual aligns with your own desires; you maintain eye contact as I erupt within you, unwavering, composed, and submissive to the experience. You swallow contentedly. Maintaining your focus on me, you diligently clean my member of the remnants, acutely aware that this is merely the beginning.

You recognize that you have been a most compliant girl, and I take pride in your submission. I entwine our fingers and guide you from the hall, still unclad, still exposed, still yearning…

4 weeks ago

You do not resist; rather, you are keen to experience, to sense, to savor and caress your well-deserved rewards.

You embody the essence of a respectful lover, a devoted submissive. Your esteemed master harbors profound affection for you, and you are acutely aware that he shall treat you with utmost kindness.

I guide you into the sanctity of the bedroom, instructing you to stand with impeccable posture, chin elevated, gaze fixed ahead, hands gracefully at your sides. I delineate your legs to the width of your shoulders. You comply with my direction. As my hand approaches your bosom, you inhale deeply at its gentle caress.

Your body trembles in response to my touch as my hand glides from your breast around your waist, descending tantalizingly to your now drenched femininity.

You maintain your gaze and stance, yet draw another deep breath as my fingers penetrate you. You feel their rhythmic entrance, piercing your sumptuous depths, orchestrating your ecstasy, guiding your breath and your waves of pleasure.

You find yourself overwhelmed as you surrender repeatedly to the heights of bliss; I command you now, and you are thankful for the exquisite sensation and exhibition of my mastery over your body and mind.

You express, with yearning, 'You possess me, and I am entirely yours.' You have now entrusted yourself wholly to this exquisite experience. Yet, what transpired next left you utterly astounded.

4 weeks ago

The yearning and exhilaration envelop you entirely. You implore to be taken, having long surpassed the bounds of gentle intimacy; your most sensitive bloom quivers and pulses, ardently entreating me to bestow my seed upon you.

I command you to prepare for our embrace, adopting a knelt doggy position, poised before the cabinetry, feet adjacent to the headboard, your gaze drawn to the wardrobe's inviting crevice.

I instruct, 'Lift your head, open your eyes, thigh's apart...' you reply, 'Yes, master…' as I position myself behind you.

I insert myself into your depths, eliciting a delightful cry, and you succumb almost immediately, your pulsating essence enveloping me, urging you to draw me ever deeper. Gripping your hips, I steady you, relishing the sensation of your form yielding to me, as you desire my complete occupation without reservation.

You delight in another wave of pleasure, as I begin my thrusts, gentle at first, escalating in both depth and fervor; your moans of ecstasy ring out, willingly surrendering to what you crave.

Moments into our entwinement, I decelerate, seizing your hair with care, angling your gaze upwards as I pulse fervently. I declare audibly, 'I am filling you; surrender completely, press closer to my essence, as I enrich you with my seed.'

Then request you graciously acknowledge my gift. You comply dutifully, basking in my fullness, longing for even more—yearning for my eternal presence within you. Upon completing our union, I release your tresses; you lean forward, exclaiming, 'That was extraordinary, the finest experience.'

I beseech you to reiterate, and you affirm, 'The finest experience!' I inquire whether it is indeed 'truly the finest.' You affirm. I probe further, 'Do you dedicate yourself unto me, and me alone?' You declare resolutely, 'Only from this moment forward, to no other; you are my Master.'

By *rgar27Man
4 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iscoman7771000Man
3 weeks ago

birmingham

Well written

By *SB1971Man
3 weeks ago

cleethorpes

3 weeks ago

Thanks to all. Next chapters coming soon.

Post new Message to Thread