Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotwife Holiday pt1

Jump to newest

By *ingerieLover50 OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

This is my first time posting, pure fictional story but I hope you enjoy. Lots more parts to come if you enjoy this x

Myself and my wife Helen are just home from a 2 week cruise, along with an old female work colleague and her husband.

By day 2 it was obvious to me that Helen, my wife, had the hots for Dale, Sarah's hubby, and I could tell the attraction wasn't one way!

Day three and after a few beers Dale openly admits to how hot he thinks Helen is and 'jokingly' tells me I am 'batting above my average'. Something I am more than aware of.

On the evening of day 4 Helen tells me that she wants some time alone with Dale, and so I have to come up with a plan. We had always talked about her with other men, as fantasy play, but lately it was becoming more of an actual want for Helen to try it for real. Until now, we had spent every evening as a foursome watching the evening entertainment show, 1.5hrs of songs/dancing or comedy.

And so I tell her why not say you don't want to see it, I already know Sarah did as we had talked about it earlier. That way Dale could make the same excuse and her and Dale could 'go to the bar' while me and Sarah watched the show together. She loved this idea and it would give them 90mins clear time together.

Well, after the show had finished and we all met up again, I could see the red flush on Helen's face, and it wasn't from the sun! As Sarah told Dale about the show and was distracted, Helen pushed her balled up hand into mine, releasing what was inside. I could feel the soft, silky material and knew straight away it was her knickers, then I felt how wet they were. She smiled at me, and I knew what I had to do. Making my excuses I went off to the gents, removing my boxers and putting on her silky knickers that she had clearly cum in more than once. Returning back to the bar having disposed of my boxers in a bin on the way, wearing Helen's silky knickers while we all sat and had a few more drinks before retiring back to our own cabins.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingerieLover50 OP   TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

Once back to our cabin Helen left no details out as she told me how, as soon as me and Sarah left for the show, she and Dale headed to our cabin and within seconds he had her stripped to her bra and knickers. Lots of sloppy passionate kissing as he almost tore her dress off. As soon as she was down to her lingerie, Dale gently guided her to her knees by a strong hand on the top of her head. She knew what he wanted! His belt and shorts were undone, his boxers carefully pulled over his already rock hard cock, and immediately her lips encased it, sucking him without a word being said since they entered the cabin.

Once his cock was properly hard and wet, he pushed her onto our bed, easing her knickers to one side as she guided his throbbing bare cock inside her warm, already wet pussy. 3 orgasms quickly followed, hence the wetness of her knickers that I was now wearing now leaking precum into as she stroked me through them. 'He was at least 4" bigger, a whole lot thicker and could last way longer than you too', Helen had great pleasure in telling me, as her nails ran up and down my cock inside her knickers. 'Do you want to know where he came?' she asked. Well, of course I did! She opened her dress, her blue satin bra, which matches the knickers I am now wearing was stained and showed obvious signs that Dale had given her a huge load over her 34DD tits. With that, she kissed me, thanking me for a wonderful evening, the idea of making her happy as she told me all about it and teasing my cock through her knickers was enough for me and I too came in her knickers. 'Good night hunny' she said, kissing me on my cheek and turning over, leaving me to clean up my mess. 'Goodnight darling, love you' I replied.

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Great start

By *ral4fun69Man
5 weeks ago

Clockface/St Helens

By *igerman23Man
5 weeks ago