Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The holiday

Jump to newest

By *hell and blue OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Llandudno

It was Our first holiday in years I'd worked hard to afford treat to her dream holiday in the Mexico WITH a 3-day stopover in Georgia at SANDRA didn’t want to be rushing for a connecting flight

13hr flight I was really looking to getting to the hotel to relax and rest but SANDRA had other plans. And I had no idea what was coming but what did explain the 3-day stopover

As they left the carousels collecting the bags and head for the doors SANDRA was looking around nervously then she saw him

I had joked for a long while about SANDRAs American /Asian boyfriend and here he was meeting them at the airport SANDRAs arms wrapped round him his hands gripping her arse

I was shocked my Wife arranged this

And seeing them. Kiss deeply Toungs invading each other's mouths I didn't know what to do

As SANDRA turned and threw me the car keys

“Load them bags and you can drive me, and WADE have a lot of catching up to do “

I attempted to protest SANDRA shutting ME down quickly "listen cuckold this was your fantasy"

I nodded yes MISS S

SANDRA looked back at WADE told you he would do exactly what I say

Feeling sheepish I loaded the bags in the boot of WADEs SUV as SANDRA and WADE claimed in the back seats

"I've loaded the sat nav just follow it "I DONT WANT ANY INTERUPTIONS HE SAID in a firm voice

Ok ok I responded setting off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aitingstillMan
4 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *hil911Man
4 weeks ago

Solihull

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

Hearing the chat between the pair slowly fade i glanced at the rear-view mirror seeing MY hot wife passionately kissing her lover the bulge in my pants grew

WADE was pawing at her heaving breast his hands roaming down the low-cut dress she was wearing he glanced up and caught ME watching in the mirror Eyes on the road loser

Anger grew iin me at the sound of WADEs words

Eyes on the road Eyes on the road I told himself

The urge to look was growing and after what seemed like ages but in reality, was a few minutes I chanced a look only to see his wife stroking WADEs growing cock in her hand

Before lowering her mouth and devouring his full length in her willing mouth

SANDRA began working her hand round the bottom of his shift and working her mouth up and down the shift stopping to twirl her tounge over his engorged bulbous head

"Beeeeeeeeeep "

Reacting quickly, I took MY eyes back to the road as had started to drift

"Focus cuckold " SANDRA snapped

Again, I couldn't resist looking and was surprised to see how thick WADEs cock was as SANDRA was working her mouth up and down his now fully erect cock

Suddenly WADE moved quickly and pulled SANDRA across him straddling him he pulled her dress up to her waist

I had a strange feeling in the pit of MY stomach one I had never experienced a mixture of anger jealousy humiliation and joy all at once

By *ton_maleMan
4 weeks ago

Shoreham

By *unInTheSun80sCouple
4 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

The sight of SANDRAs naked ass being exposed showed ME that SANDRA had not had any panties on for the entire time

WADE eased SANDRA up from his lap reaching down he positioned his huge hard cock at the entrance to SANDRAs ever moistening pussy

I want your cock in me she demanded and with that she lowered HER herself on to his engorged penis

I WAS looking on as inch by inch he entered MY wife

Fully enveloped by SANDRAs tight under used pussy WADE began thrusting his hips SANDRA rising and falling sending shudders of pleasure threw her body lifting her dress and exposing her heaving breast cupping them in his strong masculine hands he pushed them together taking both nipples in his mouth SANDRA let out a squeal of pleasure

Fuck your cocks stretching my pussy so much better than his useless cock does fuck me harder I want to feel you deep in me SANDRA demanded

WADE responded increasing the tempo his cock sliding in and out of SANDRAs now sopping pussy with ease harder with each stroke

SANDRA felt the first waves of an orgasm building and suddenly I heard the words that made my own cock throb " I'm Cumming WADE cum with me cum in my pussy I want to feel you filling my Cunt with your cum COME WITH ME

Instantly WADE grunted and SANDRA felt his balls tighten as his cock twitched unloading his load deep in her married pussy

By *hil911Man
4 weeks ago

Solihull

By *orny guysMan
4 weeks ago

Galway

F

By *ndrea54TV/TS
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hil153Man
4 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Hot

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

I could resist no longer releasing MY cock began stroking over what he had just witnessed the images of WADEs impressive cock filling MY wife's pussy I cummed instantly firing MY load all over the steering wheel

Suddenly I was bought back to reality

"You've arrived at your destination the sat nav announced as SANDRA and WADE re dressed

On seeing MY cum dripping off the wheel

WADE laughed you fucking loser you stay here and lick your cum off the wheel 

I'll signal when you can come in

SANDRA and WADE left leaving ME to clean his pathetic mess from the wheel

Bleep bleep as the car doors is locked leaving ME trapped and frustrated thoughts racing through his mind

2 hrs later

By *ussyeater692Man
4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

Bleep Bleep as the car doors unlock

as the 1st text appears

Come in and bring us drinks

1st door on right top of the stairs

Followed by a second text with a picture attached saying WE ARE DONE

I hurried to do as instructed poring drinks and heading up stairs

I entered the room where MY eyes where instantly drawn to MY wife laying on the bed exhausted legs parted

HONEY he cummed in my pussy 3 times now I want you to clean it all up are you going to be a good hubby and eat all his mess up for me

MY cock was harder than ever before this was what I had wanted but he was struggling with the thought of cleaning another man's cum from MY wife's used pussy

NOW SANDRA demanded clean my cunt you fucking loser

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

Should I go on

By *ark_sentinelCouple
4 weeks ago

Andover

By *ndrea54TV/TS
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan
4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

4 weeks ago

Llandudno

Instantly I fell to his knees and his head sank between SANDRAs thighs the smell of WADEs

thick spunk was unmistakable as I began to lick softly at SANDRAs used pussy

SANDRA reached down and forced ME to lick deeper hungrily I lapped at her used hole and

cleared the mess her well-endowed lover had left as the next orgasm came over SANDRA as

I liked over her pussy and clit

I found Myself thinking this is the holiday of a lifetime

By *ememberTheNameMan
4 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ark_sentinelCouple
4 weeks ago

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman
4 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *pagedMan
4 weeks ago

Doncaster

more please

By *pagedMan
4 weeks ago

Doncaster

get his mates round to service the slut

3 weeks ago

Llandudno

Day two shopping trip

After breakfast SANDRA Decided a trip to the mall sounded like a very American thing to do so we set off for a day at the shops WADE dropped us off saying he had some tasks to finish and would pick us up after lunch

SANDRA stopped examining the mall map and set off with purpose ‘’come on 1st stop is round the corner’’ Entering the store we were approached the buxom blond who said, "Hey I'm Rhonda. It is nice to meet you how can I help. Well Rhonda I have a date with a really hung guy tonight, and I need to find something to keep my husband here from getting overexcited and spoiling the evening. Can you help us with that?"

SANDRA explained the circumstances in great detail as I turned crimson. There was no need for her to say all of that. Couldn't she have just said to show us some cock cages? At any rate, RHONDA looked me over as my wife spoke, and smiled knowingly.

RHONDA offered, "Oh, I see. You're afraid that he's going to play with himself, while you're having fun with your bull, and lose his spunk on the bedroom carpet?"

"Exactly.CUCKY just can't keep from touching himself when he gets dirty thoughts in his head."

"Oh, okay. Has that happened before?"

"Oh, no, he hasn't. Tomorrow is our first time for him being my cuckold where he gets to see, but CUCKY has been feeling very anxious, and, well, he's a quick Cummer on a good day, aren't you?" SANDRA looked to me to confirm her comments and I just nodded. She continued, "A friend of mine told me that if I allow him to cum too quickly, he might panic after he comes down from his high, and that might spoil things for me and my bull."

The Rhonda wore a black cocktail type skirt that hugged her exaggerated ass and hips, plus a sheer white blouse that tried to contain her 46- or 48 -inch bust. Rhonda had been nodding all through SANDRAS comments, and added, "Oh yeah, you are SO right. My HUBBY did that to me on our first night of cucking, and it was horrible. I made him wait in the car the next time. I was so upset with him, that he wasn't allowed to be in the same room for a long time. It was so much better fucking my bull without his nonsense, and HE was just a bundle of nerves. It nearly killed him not knowing, but I promised him that he would still get to clean me up when I got back."

I couldn't believe that this woman and my wife were talking about their men so openly like this

By *ark_sentinelCouple
3 weeks ago

Andover

3 weeks ago

Llandudno

"So, to answer your question, I have a few items that I use with my boyfriend that can help you out. Wait right here." With that, the young lady walked to the front door and turned the sign on the window from OPEN, COME ON IN, to, CLOSED, PLEASE COME AGAIN. She locked the door latch and turned TOWARDS us. On her way back to us, she added, "Its almost closing time, so I might as well lock up so I can help you two out personally. Follow me."

She had a quick pace, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her plump ass cheeks as they swayed with every step. My wife and I caught up to her, just as RHONDA stopped at a shelf and pulled out a stainless-steel cage, complete with a tiny lock. When RHONDA removed the cage from the box, sandra chuckled Oh my God, girl, that PERFECT

"For God's sake, cucky show RHONDA what we are working with." I looked at my wife, pleading without saying anything. Her contemptuous look told me to comply, so I began to unbuckle my pants, looking around that there weren't any others around but RHONDA to see my lack of manhood. RHONDA placed her hands on her wide hips, awaiting the sight of my plight.

As my pants fell to the floor and having hooked my boxers with my thumbs, I recognized the other witness - the CCTV surveillance camera pointed down at us. My heart raced as I let them fall as well, and my already aroused dicklet, as my wife refers to it, protruded barely 5 inches. RHONDA brought over the regular sized cage and slipped it easily over my cock.

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ark_sentinelCouple
3 weeks ago

Andover

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

3 weeks ago

Llandudno

My wife remained shaking her head as the young lady bent over to help me with the cage, her ample breasts keeping me aroused. "Hmm," she said, looking at my hardness, "We are just going to have to get you out of this mental state, BECAUSE as little as you are, it will really hurt to jam your little guy in this. "RHONDA lowered herself on her haunches, and I couldn't keep myself from peeking up her skirt into her creamy thighs. I know she intentionally parted her thighs for me. The girth of her thighs prevented me seeing what colour panties, if any, that she was wearing. The sight of both her meaty thighs and her ample cleavage didn't help with my hardness dilemma.

RHONDA slid her hand along the underside of my already HARD shaft. She looked up to Rhonda and asked, "Do you want me to fix this?" She added an evil smile.

"Do what you've got to do to get this thing on him. We need to make sure it fits. "RHONDA cupped my tightened balls in her fingers, teasing me so well, and then glided her fingers back along my length. I saw the glistening glob of precum dripping from the head of my penis, and she wiped that away with her middle finger. Just then, her other hand came down and spanked the head of my cock from the topside.

"Bad boy!" she admonished. I jerked back in shock.

She followed that with another sharp slap, and then another, stinging my oversensitive penis right near the tip. I looked down in horror as my cock responded by the blood quickly leaving my groin. I've had SANDRA spank my dick when we are in bed, but never has a stranger spanked me like that. I thought something like that would make me harder, but my dwindling dick proved me wrong when the head began to hide within my shrivelled foreskin.

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

3 weeks ago

Llandudno

RHonda wasted no time sliding the ring over one nut and then the other, and her deft fingers pulled my DICK through the ring as well; all of my junk poking through the metal ring. She picked up the thin steel cap and placed it on the post, pinning my softened penis tightly against my ball sack. The lock slid in easily and she stepped back, proud of her ability to place me safely inside. There was three holes in the lid that made it look like the cap of a saltshaker.

"That's perfect, RHONDA," SANDRA commented.

"Aren't those holes for peeing? Won't it make me spray all over the toilet?" I asked, in dismay.

SANDRA chided me, as though I should have known, "No, silly. Those holes are there to make sure that you sit down to pee like a girl. It will make a real mess if you try to stand up like a man." Both women laughed out loud at my plight.

RHONDA broke the awkwardness "So, I have some other items you can use if you like? Would you like to see?" I had no idea what she might be referring to, but, as I waited for SANDRA to reply, she looked at me, shaking her head in disgust.

"Pull your goddamned pants up, are you going to stare at that thing all night?"

I hurriedly pulled the Pants up while they talked.

"Sure, RHONDA, show me what you think might help me."

"Right this way, then," she offered, hastily moving around the corner. My wife right behind her, I actually tried catching up to them as I had my pants halfway up.

As I neared them, Rhonda asked, "So, will you need to keep him in place? I have some handcuffs here, or ropes over here." SANDRA fingered the ropes and looked over the metal restraints.

"Hmm. I hadn't thought of that."

"Oh, and this," the girl offered, holding up a ball gag. "My hubby tried to tell us what he wanted to see, but I stopped that shit right away."

SANDRA seemed intrigued at the idea, mmm great idea will help cucky behave himself. Right Sweetie?" Her hand caressed my head as I nodded silently.

"Rhonda, will you be needing condoms?"

"No,  I have talked about that. My bull has been tested, so he will definitely be doing me bareback."

RHONDA chuckled a bit and said, "Um, no, I was referring to Larry. Some of us like to keep our pussy free of cuck sperm, when a real man is available. I've got some Junior size condoms if you want."

Rhonda looked at me for a long time, studying my face, and then announced, "No. Not today anyway, but I'll keep them in mind."

"Okay then, what about aftercare? Have you two talked about that?"

Before SANDRA could answer, Rhonda interrupted. "You know, SANDRA, I can tell you from my own experience with Hubby, that once cucky sees you in that messy state, and he hasn’t been able to cum, there won't be much holding him back from experiencing cleaning you He will lose all of his senses until he is able to cum. "

I knew she was right; I had fantasized about going down on SANDRA as soon as her bull pulled out, but I couldn't admit this in front of a stranger."

"I think that's everything for tonight," said SANDRA.

PAY the Lady Hunny

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

By *rAllCumMan
3 weeks ago

maidstone

By *ony 529Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

Ohhhh lucky Cuck

By *lugoneMan
3 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

3 weeks ago

Llandudno

We all still liking this should i continue

By *endalshaggersCouple
3 weeks ago

Kendal

Not sure if it's just me who doesn't get it, but why are NAMES in capital letters?

By *ragsterMan
3 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *immy_5belliesMan
3 weeks ago

f

By *ark_sentinelCouple
3 weeks ago

Andover