Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Camfun with mates wife

Jump to newest

By *teve_Life_Model OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Wigston

I came across a guy that I worked a while ago on this site. He was convinced that his wife flirted and more with guys through social media and other sites. He had spoken to her about other guys but she insisted she only had eyes for him.

He liked the of guys getting of on her but disappointed she didn't want to do it as a couple, whilst he was pretty sure she did it behind his back

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

Wigston

He gave me her details so I could try and casually come across her through social media.

I spent the next few daysgoogling her and trying find a way to chat to her online. He messaged quite a lot asking if I 'had any luck?' He always seemed disappointed when I said I had not.

One day it happened there she was a new Facebook contact. I messaged her with my usual thanks for making contact message with smiley faces and couple of xx.

Next message was to him. His reply was. Brilliant, go for it. Be discreet I am sure you will be.

After a few weeks our conversations became less frequent, then pretty much stopped.

Reply privately

By *imetomingleMan
4 weeks ago

Chester

That was short

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
4 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *Rob75Couple
4 weeks ago

Stratford-upon-Avon

Great story. Anymore?

Reply privately

By *ryorkshirepleaserMan
4 weeks ago

Yorkshire

What's her add haha

Reply privately

By *norwichMan
4 weeks ago

Norwich

More please

Reply privately

By *henewladMan
4 weeks ago

Bradford

Reply privately

4 weeks ago

Wigston

One day I seen it was her birthday so I sent a happy birthday message. She replied almost immediately with a 'hello stranger' message. It was slightly odd as I really didn't know her that well and had only chatted via text on social media. I jumped at the opportunity to chat. Anything nice planned for it? I asked. Nothing really, nothing exciting. That's too bad I said. I like to go somewhere hot so I can spend it in my Birthday suit, I replied.

Ooh she says an all-over tan. In public or somewhere private? She enquired. In public of course I replied. I find it very liberating.

A few hours passed without reply, I thought that was it. How wrong was I?

Reply privately

By *hor66Man
4 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
4 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *arrybi funMan
4 weeks ago

poole

Il cam

Reply privately

By *idEldersCouple
4 weeks ago

Widnes

Mmmm we love to spend as much time in our birthday suits as we can 🤣🤣🤣

Reply privately

By *erseybeefMan
4 weeks ago

st helier

Just back from marbs

Beaches to rocky

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
4 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
3 weeks ago

Grantham

Reply privately

By *0hn boiMan
3 weeks ago

market drayton

Reply privately

By *ldbutrandyMan
3 weeks ago

West Midlands

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
3 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Gower

Great start

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
3 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

I had message my mate to tell him we were chatting again and what she had said. He said he was at work so he sent his number to me so I could WhatsApp him so he get my messages quicker. He sounded very disappointed when she hadn't messaged me for a couple hours. Then she was back, continued chatting where we left off.

Wow, how does that feel being naked in public? I explained that having done life modelling it was nor a problem to me.

Wow,when and where is the next class? Lol. She jokingly asked.

Why would you like to see me posing? I replied.

I was sending the conversations to my mate on WhatsApp as we spoke.

Reply privately

By *un-adventurousMan
3 weeks ago

winchester

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
3 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *orkmalewithPAMan
3 weeks ago

York

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
3 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
3 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *aughtywifeyWoman
3 weeks ago

close

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
3 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Interesting

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
3 weeks ago

Didcot

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

I said to my mate call me if you want. The phone rang almost immediately. He sounded really happy, he said the messages I was sending were great and so hot that his wife didn't know he was seeing them and that was him that had instigated it in the 1st place.

I said no problem, I will save them and he can see them on my phone sometime. Can I see them now he asked. I happen to be not far from where you are I think? Although he lived on completely the other side of the City he was work meant he worked all over the area. I confirmed that he was close and gave him my postcode to put in his satnav. 10 mins later phone rings, I'm here he said. I gave him the door number and he came to the house. After a few plesantries I started showing him the messages, he seemed pleased but kind of nervous as well. It had been 45 mins since I asked her if she wanted to see me pose. I made him a drink and we chatted mainly abut her and stuff on here. Then ping, she answered with him sitting opposite.

Yes why not she says, you look quite fit in your profile pics. She asked me to send pic of me posing. I told her I don't send naked pictures because I then lose control of who gets to see them.

I am happy to pose for you on cam however.

Almost immediately my mate gets a message asking how long before he gets home. I told him to say at least an hour, I think she wants to make you don't walk in on her.

We waited for her next response.

I am not sure she said. I have never had a man offer to pose for me on cam before. My mate thought she had done already. Was I going to be the 1st lol?

How can I do that then. Do yo have WhatsApp? She said yes and I sent her my number. What happens now asked my mate. I told him I was happy for him to stay out of shot so he can see and hear what happens if he wants to.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

He gratefully accepted saying it was more than he had ever hoped for. A WhatsApp message arrived. 'Hi' I read out the number, it's her He said excitedly. Are sure you want to go ahead I asked. Sure he said. I want to see how far she wil go.

Thanks for trusting me with your WhatsApp. I typed. I won't abuse it, I will be discrete and expect it in return. I do as well she explained. I am married so have to be. Can I call you on cam I asked. OK she said. I showed my mate where to stand so he can a good view of her without being seen. I have WhatsApp setup on my laptop so its a good size screen. Will you want to wank while watching I asked him casually. Are you OK with that he asked. Sure, hopefully I will be as well I smiled. With in seconds he had stripped to his boxers.

I pressed the video call button and there she was smiling but looking a little nervous.

Reply privately

By *ublin_SsideMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Great story keep going please

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
3 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
3 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

By *outhweel2Man
3 weeks ago

Newark

Enjoying this

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
3 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *espect11Man
3 weeks ago

EK

Yep this is heating up nicely

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

She looked lovely, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I glanced at my mate and he was smiling.

So you have never seen a guy naked on cam then I said. No says she, I have only chatted on camera with family and friends before.

What do you think your hubby would think I said? I think he would like it she said. Over the last few months, he has been fantasising about me being with another guy. She went on to say that she had no real experience with guys before him as they had met when young, just some fumbling and touching through clothes with a b/f at school.

I found this quite a turn-on. I glanced at my mate and he nodded and put his thumb up. do you want to chat or are you ready to see me pose? I asked. Well, it is my birthday today she said, it can be your present to me. Her hubby smiled and rubbed his starting to get hard cock through his boxers.

Ok, I said 1st I will strip to my boxers, sit back I said let me see more of you. I was glad to see she was wearing a vest-type top that showed off a little cleavage and nice shapely breasts.

I then proceeded to strip down to my boxers. I wear them quite tight so my bulge is noticeable lol. Very nice she said. I like your boxers. What are you wearing I asked. She stood up to show she was wearing shorts that were nice and snug, she did a twirl and sat down nervously laughing. My mate had his hand inside his shorts by now.

Right, I said I am going to turn my back to you and lower my boxers. When you are ready tell me to turn around.

OK she said and I lowered them slowly.

Where my mate was standing he could see her watching, the view of my bare butt on the camera and my cock in real life. I was not erect but it was starting to fill so looked a good size. His face was a picture.

Reply privately

By *8warrenMan
3 weeks ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *illiam26Man
3 weeks ago

Craigavon

Love it

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
3 weeks ago

taunton

lol fabulous

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
3 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Love where this is going! So hot.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

She said great butt. It so tight, I never thought you would actually do it. No problem I said happy to still with my back to her.

Tell me when you want to turn around. Go for it she said. I looked at my mate he smiled and nodded. I turned slowly and watched her face as my front came into view. She put her hand to her mouth, you are huge compared to my hubby she said. Not knowing that by now I knew as he was naked as well. Probably as hard as he had ever been in his life and it was barely the size I was not yet fully erect and nowhere near as thick.

You're a big boy she said, you put hubby to shame and you are not hard yet.

Would you like to see it hard ? I asked. If you want to she said. OK I said but you will have to help me. How can I do that she asked innocently. Let me see you in your underwear I said. I don't know about that she said, I hardly know you. I laughed you hardly know but want to see me hard and laughed. She laughed I glanced at hubby and he was stroking away.

Ok, she said I guess can trust you. I said can you take you top off 1st. Turn you back and do it like I did with my boxers. She stood up and took her vest top off. Now turn and face me I said. She turned to reveal a bra that barely covered her lovely-shaped breasts. Very nice I said. Are you wearing matching panties I asked. Yes she said, undid the cord on her shorts and they were down. The panties were the same colour and showed a great shape. Is that a thong I asked, yes she replied turning to prove it showing a very shapely rear. I could see hubby was wanking away. I started stroking and I was very hard quite quickly. Fuck she said, that is so thick. Would you like to see me play with it I asked. Would you? she said, Then said I can't believe I am asking and looking quite flushed.

Ok but only if you take your bar off. Same as you did before, turn your back to me. She never said a word just turned her back to me and quickly unhooked her bar and it was off.

Thanks, I said, can you turn around? She did, I thought Hubby was going to explode. He stopped wanking and just stared at what was happening before him.

She said I never thought I would be doing this when I got up this morning, a man I have never met strips and wanks looking at me topless. By now I was giving her a nice show.

Do you think you will come? I knew I would definitely. Hubby was close to it but she didn't know that lol

Reply privately

By *om Bert2020Man
3 weeks ago

Jersey / Swansea

Reply privately

By *ong alMan
3 weeks ago

barnsley

This is so horny

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

Reply privately

By *atelotmanMan
3 weeks ago

Chatham

Cant wait to hear more.

Reply privately

By *andyandmickCouple
3 weeks ago

chilwell

Reply privately

By *eelslutbarbaraTV/TS
3 weeks ago

pontefract

Excellent

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

I told her I probably could come if she helped me a bit more. I looked quickly at hubby and nodded enthusiastically.

I guess you want me to take my panties down don't you?

Well only if you are comfortable with that, I know not many have seen you naked. Only hubby and a doctor she said.

She then said I think I will it's my birthday, I should be in my birthday suit. OK, I said turn your back to me 1st. She turned her back and said are you ready? I said yes, she slowly lowered them revealing a great bare behind as she bent to remove them. Me and her hubby were wanking like mad. Don't turn just jet I said, you have great behind, can you bend over for me? Like this, she asks, bending over and giving her bum a little wiggle. Her legs were slightly apart giving a brief glimpse of what she had between her legs. God, I feel so slutty she said. As hubby exploded his come nearly landed on the laptop screen. He had to stifle his verbal appreciation so she wouldn't hear him.

Him coming and her bending over had brought me close to coming as well, turn around please I asked she did and stood there fully naked with her hands on here hips and legs slightly apart. What do you think she asked. Amazing I said touch yourself and I will come. I never thought she would but her hand went down and her middle finger disappeared inside her. I said I am coming hubby moved as close as he could to the screen and watched I groaned and came with his wife watching me with her finger rubbing her clit. She played for a bit and said. You are a horny dirty boy and blew me a kiss.

Thanks for the show, I feel a bit embarrassed now. I need to shower before hubby comes home. I said thanks it was a pleasure to chat again soon I hope. Maybe my next birthday she chuckled and switched off her cam.

I looked at my mate. That was fucking amazing he said. I am going straight back home now I am taking her out for her birthday. It would be great if you could turn into us accidentally on purpose he said jokingly added.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

"Great story. Anymore?"

Thanks for liking the post. I have added a few more bits. True story by the way

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
3 weeks ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
3 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love this

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ong alMan
3 weeks ago

barnsley

Can't wait until you bump into them

Reply privately

By *andyandmickCouple
3 weeks ago

chilwell

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

Thanks for the thumbs up and like of my post. True story as well BTW

Reply privately

By *ick manMan
3 weeks ago

Longford

Will you be adding more

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
3 weeks ago

Exeter

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very hot mmm

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
3 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *udeboy65Man
3 weeks ago

rotherham

Hope they’re more to this

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to the three some

Reply privately

By *-allthewayMan
3 weeks ago

Claydon

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
3 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ffc290677Couple
3 weeks ago

sandy

More

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing, definitely need more

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

Thanks for all the positive responses. I am overwhelmed

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
3 weeks ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *imetomingleMan
3 weeks ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
3 weeks ago

WMids

Hot

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
3 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Great story, hopefully there is more

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

Yes there more. I prefer to discuss it face to face

Reply privately

By *uietbloke67Man
3 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Like it

Reply privately

By *mfao88Man
3 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Amazing. Can't wait to hear more

Reply privately

By *ennisBergkampMan
3 weeks ago

nearyou

👌

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
3 weeks ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
3 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ut4fun6969Man
3 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great writing

Reply privately

By *ocalishfunguyMan
3 weeks ago

north

Reply privately

By *mthbigcockMan
3 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *obBones63Man
3 weeks ago

Darlington

👍🏻

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

"Just back from marbs

Beaches to rocky "

Thanks for the comment. However I think you may be commenting on the wrong post

Reply privately

By *aptain22Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

Enjoyed that. Is there more to come?

Reply privately

By *opefulmanMan
3 weeks ago

Worle

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot. Love your writing. Please continue.

Reply privately

By *andy mamboMan
3 weeks ago

north wales

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
3 weeks ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
3 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

Thanks for all the nice comments. I have replied to those profiles that allow me to message. I welcome all the suggestions for people to

contact in the same arrangement I had with my mate. You never know one of the encounters could end up being detailed on here.

There is more to this tale which I will be recounting shortly.

Reply privately

By *uiceyfruit99Man
3 weeks ago

malton

Great story

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

My mate said that it turned out to be a better experience than he had thought it would be. He had never seen another man erect in person and the fact that it was over his wife and she could see it as well was amazing.

I asked if he was joking about me bumping into them. He said that he would be willing to give it a go but would give me a signal to leave if it started to get weird. He was keen to get home and see how she was, it was her birthday after all. He said he would message me later and tell me what pub they would be in, he was going to try and get her my side of the City away from people they knew. An hour or so later he Whatsapped me. The message said to accept the WhatsApp video call he was going to do. Make sure only you can see the call he added.

I was at home alone so that was no problem. He called on video call. He was whispering. 'She is in the bathroom trying on some underwear I bought her for her birthday she will be out in a minute to show me it. He then put the phone somewhere so I could see her when she came back. I had taken the call on my laptop so the screen was a good size to view. I could hear them talking, him in the bedroom, her in the ensuite. After about 2 minutes I heard the door open and there she was, she looked great. I could hear my mate saying how sexy she looked. She stood for a bit while he and unknown to her admired the view. Then he came into view, they kissed and caressed as I watched. He had the bra off quickly. He turned her so he knew I could see, went behind her and fondled her breasts. She then turned to him he was just in his boxers she dropped to her knees and pulled them down and sucked him. Again my mate manoeuvred her so I could see it. He began talking dirty. Do you like sucking my cock he said. She nodded vigorously. He then pulled itout and said get on your back, the bed was in the perfect spot for me to see. He pulled her pants off so I had the perfect view between her legs. No foreplay today he said, I can see you are already wet. She opened her legs and he got on top of her. She moaned as he pushed inside her. You like that don't you baby he said. Yes, I do. Bet you would like bigger, wouldn't you? No answer. You know I would like you to have bigger, don't you? Yes, I know you do she replied. It would turn me on baby he said as pumped away rather but slowly. Then he said, will you do it for me? Take a bigger cock? She never answered straight away. Then she said OK, I will. He started pumping faster. What sort of cock do you want baby. Someone I don't know she said. No one I will ever see locally. Ok said my mate someone with a nice bigger cock than mine. Yes, she said and I have to fancy him. My mate groaned as he pumped his spunk into her obviously well turned on by the chat, a few seconds later I was coming myself. They lay together for a minute or so kissing. I watched and waited to see what was next. He moved to the side of her. That was awesome he said. Yes she said it obviously really turns you on me being with another guy. I will do it for you, I will do it once, I can't promise any more than that. She kissed him and headed for a shower. He sat up smiled at the camera and put his thumbs up. He mouthed, I will message you and the call ended.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
3 weeks ago

Here!

Loving this

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *idEldersCouple
3 weeks ago

Widnes

Mmmm very horny xxx

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
3 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
3 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
3 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

This story is superb

Reply privately

By *_revMan
3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *tsme574Man
3 weeks ago

York

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
3 weeks ago

Aberdare

Reply privately

By *ton_maleMan
3 weeks ago

Shoreham

Reply privately

By *lim200Man
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Super hot story

Reply privately

By *-allthewayMan
3 weeks ago

Claydon

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
3 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *rmrshorny2Couple
3 weeks ago

Seaside

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

Things had really moved on. Yesterday she was someone I had only chatted to briefly and it seemed like it was going nowhere. Today her birthday. Our chat goes into overdrive. She has seen me naked. I have seen her naked. I have wanked whilst she watched with her hubby watching it all unfold in the same room. Then I watched them fuck on cam without her knowing it was all instigated by her hubby. To top it all I have heard her agree to have sex with another man a fantasy her husband has had for sometime. I convinced myself that our early webcam encounter had played its part in her agreeing to it.

I lay on my bed contemplating a shower and looked back through our conversations to remind myself of just how things had unfolded. I went on to her social media, looking back at her everyday photos and thinking how I had just seen her. Then a social media message alert sounded. I casually opened up messenger I had 1 message it was from her. Shit I thought, she has rumbled us, she has seen where the phone was positioned or read my messages to him? I opened the message fearing the worst. Hi handsome, I was relived to read. Are you busy, can you chat? Great I thought, less than 5 minutes ago I was watching her getting fucked and now she wants to chat to me. I. Can always find time to chat with you babe I cheesily replied. I am sure you say that to all the women she says dismissively. Can we chat on the phone? I want to ask you something. Have to be quick he has just gone to the shop. OK I said quickly typing in my mobile number. I sat looking at the phone after about 20 seconds it rang. Hi I said expecting to hear a female voice come back at me. Hi mate a male voice replied. Did you enjoy the show? He asked excitedly. Fuck yes I said, I nearly pulled the the end off it I jokingly replied. Could you hear us? He asked, yes I could, every word she sounds well up for it now. Another call started flashing. I have another call coming in I said. I have to take it, it is probably work

I knew it wasn't. OK be quick he said almost demandingly. I switched calls, it was her, Hi its me she announced. I couldn't tell her that I had her husband on hold, she has no idea I even know him let alone have been in cahoots with him lol. She said that her husband had been asking her to fuck another guy and that she had finally agreed. She wanted it be a stranger someone who didn't live near them. A stranger but someone she could be comfortable with and feel safe. Someone she liked the look of to be blunt had a bigger cock than hubby. She explained that they were out for her birthday, with it being a Friday would I be interested in being the 1 as she politely put it. Yes of course I replied. Can I ask have you done this sort of thing before? I didn't know what to say. I had of course but I didn't want her to feel she was 1 in a line of conquests. She followed it up with, I don't want it to be a let down. A couple I said, but I am particular. It would be a pleasure, I take it hubby wants to watch, I asked. Yes she said are you ok with that. Yes I said, he can join in if he wants. Oh she said, I hadn't thought of that. Wow I thought this is really a big step for her.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
3 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing as always op.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *akbearMan
3 weeks ago

Newbury

A great read, want to see how far this goes.

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
3 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *atriotsMan
3 weeks ago

Newsome Huddersfield

love it OP

Reply privately

By *_revMan
3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for the next chapter of this incredible story

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

So I am chatting to her, with hubby on hold. Neither knows I am chatting to them both at the same time. She doesn't even know I know him. He knows what I have been doing with her, but she doesn't know he instigated it all in the 1st place. I hope you are all keeping up

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
3 weeks ago

Aberdare

Reply privately

By *haunhennaMan
3 weeks ago

near you

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ohnj555Man
3 weeks ago

skegness

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
3 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ooman1985Man
3 weeks ago

Crewe

Mmm love it

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
3 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
3 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
3 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *riskynriskyCouple
3 weeks ago

Essex.

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

She said that they were out for her birthday and if I could somehow meet then and get chatting we could see if it led to something. Talk about deja vu? She suggested that she get him to take her to a busy nice pub that she knew was sort of in my area. They lived right across the other side of the City. Maybe when I saw them he could try chatting with her hubby at the bar or something. She could ask, who is that? Say he looks nice, and see if Hubby follows through. No problem I said. Message me if anything changes. She hung up and I was back with hubby. You will never guess who that was. No idea he says. Your wife lol. Asking me if I would be able to bump into them on their night out. Exactly what he was hoping for. We have to make sure we get this right I said. She doesn't know that I know you. She has to pretend to him that she doesn't know me, but he knows that she does lol. I told him about the chatting at the bar scenario and he agreed that was a good plan. Times were agreed and he hung up.

Was this going to a be treble? Came seeing her naked on cam. Came watching her getting fucked. Now the chance of coming again but with her in person. And all on the same day. Yesterday she was just a mates wife I was trying to chat with on Social media.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome, I can't wait to find out what happens next

Reply privately

By *_revMan
3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ikinghornMan
3 weeks ago

southsea

Reply privately

By *raigs3386Man
3 weeks ago

G

Reply privately

By *000photoplMan
3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Reply privately

By *onnyrottenMan
3 weeks ago

cotswolds

love this. brilliant!

Reply privately

By *iny123Man
3 weeks ago

Lincoln

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
3 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

I arrived at the pub 1/2 earlier than I expected them to arrive. It was starting to fill up but I was able to get sitting where I wanted to. A table with a sofa-type seat next to it has room to pull another chair up and kind of on its own. Close enough to the bar, could see the door and who came in. I ordered a drink sat down and checked for messages. Both had messaged on our way lol. Neither knew that the other had messaged me.

20 mins later I spotted them, my mate 1st, then her, she looked great. Dressed unlike any of her pics on social media. He looked around saw me but looked straight through and kind of nodded. She also looked round, she saw me but never batted an eyelid. She looked kind of pensive, understandable given the circumstances. As they waited to be served I went up to the bar and stood next to him, she was on the other side but slightly behind him. I leaned on the bar with some money in my hand. I turned to him and said are being served, mate? I don't want to push in. Yes, I am being served he said, thanks for asking. No problem I said it's nice to be nice. It's our 1st time in here said. I don't know this area at all. Playing along with the he doesn't know me from Adam routine. He went on to say that they were out for his wife's birthday so they wanted to try somewhere new. I looked towards her, happy birthday I said, if I knew you better I would give you a birthday kiss I said laughingly, but let me at least buy your drinks. The barman who I knew had just arrived with their drinks. I'll get these I said and a pint for me. He took the money and went to get my drink. He said thank you very much, that is a lovely welcome to a new pub. I was pleased I had made the introduction smoothly and no suspicions were raised. What she said next was brilliant. So does that mean I don't get a birthday kiss then trying to be indignant but smiling. I looked at him and he said be my guest, it is her birthday. I leant forward took her hand and kissed it gallantly. I think she meant on her lips said my I laughed and said ok leant forward and kissed her. Happy Birthday I repeated. The barman arrived with my change and my pint. By now it was standing room only in the pub. The only available seats were the ones I was sitting at and I had left a drink and my sunglasses on it to save it. Looks like the only seats available are where I am sitting I said, your welcome to have them. There is more than enough room for al room for all 3 of us isn't there said my mate, you don't mind do you he said to his wife. All 3 of us knew she didn't mind lol. I ushered them to the sofa bit and I sat on the single chair across the small table opposite them. We all introduced ourselves in the way relative strangers would. They told me where they were from and we spoke about what we do for a living etc. I excused myself to go to the toilet. I wanted to give them time to chat on their own. As soon as I had gone she turned to him and said straight away can I have him, please? Making out that she had never seen me before in her life. He still keeping up the pretence said well he seems to like you. When I got back to the seat he said I better go as well and left the 2 of us together. Are you nervous I asked her? Yes but excited as well. She said I have told him that I like you and he said let's see how we get on. I said I had a good way of getting it into the conversation. Still had to be careful as far as she knew this was the 1st time he and me had met and she had to pretend it was the 1st time she and I had spoken. We carried on chatting about various stuff with me getting up occasionally to chat to other people to give them time to chat.

After we all had a few drinks and we seemed to be all getting famously. I changed the dynamic slightly. I said i wasn't supposed to be in the pub on my own. I went on to say I was supposed to be meeting women but she had cried off. Lying of course but all part of the plan. A girlfriend she enquired seemingly playing along. Not I said, to be honest, she is married. I met her on a chat site and we were just met a FWB. I hope that doesn't shock you I said. i could see both looked impressed at my ingenuity to get the subject out into the open. Of course not my mate says, we don't mind at all do we? he said looking straight at her. No, she says shaking her head, we don't mind at all.

I went up to the bar to get a drink. When I came back she had gone to the toilet. I have told her that I am going to ask you if you wanted her to take your FWB place. So when she comes back we can pretend we have had a conversation. Let me take the lead he said. When she returned she sat next to him. I have had a chat and he is very happy to says my mate grinning like a Cheshire cat. You said that you wanted someone you fancy and you have said you do. We also wanted someone bigger than me. He had to keep up the pretence with her that he had no idea that she or him knew that. So looking at me he said come and sit next to her. I will swop places with you.

Reply privately

By *_revMan
3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *onnyrottenMan
3 weeks ago

cotswolds

im so engrossed in this now. love it!

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
3 weeks ago

Dundee

, loving this

Reply privately

By *outhEastPaulMan
3 weeks ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Really good read looking forward to seeing how this pans out and if it goes long term

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
3 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *arpenter96Man
3 weeks ago

So hot

Reply privately

By *ovetowatchmywifeplymouthCouple
3 weeks ago

Kelly Bray

Amazing story with a perfect build up

Love to hear more

Reply privately

By *ebbie360TV/TS
3 weeks ago

huntingdon

Good story, well written. Really enjoying it and keen to see how it develops.

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

This story is so good

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
3 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Great build up. Liking this.

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
3 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Very good story

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
3 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

3 weeks ago

Wigston

I sit next to her smile and say hello, she says hello back. We turn to him. We just need her to check out you have what we require so to speak he says. No problem I say no one can see if you have a feel. Go on he says have a feel. She slowly moves her arm across and puts her hand on my crotch, while he leans forward to see what he can. Have a good feel he says. I can feel myself stiring. She says it feels nice. It is a warm day so I am wearing a nice pair of shorts I loosen the belt, put your hand in if you want I say, she looks around to make sure no one can see, go on says her hubby. Then she slides it and she is feeling me through my boxers. I start growing she says, yes it is lovely. Squeezes it and takes her hand away. She looks me directly in the face, you are clear of anything aren't you. I am on the pill so no worries there but I want it to be natural. I assured her I was.

Great he says what now? We are a few minutes for my place I said, if you are happy with that. I am, are you? looking at her husband, I have had enough to drink. Ok I said. I will go now and wait at the house you follow me in 2 minutes. So we are not seen leaving together. I told them the route and the door number. I left and practically raced home. I dashed around the house checking things were where they should be and it looked inviting. The doorbell went, and I ran down and welcomed them in. He ushered forward and greeted her with a nice slightly longer kiss than her birthday one. I asked if she wanted me to hang up her jacket. She nodded and removed it. I said wow you look great. She doesn't she said hubby, I picked out the outfit especially. She had a lovely black little number that showed off he curves, lovely legs, nice size bum and well-proportioned breasts. We went straight to the lounge where I had poured some wine for us all, Sit sit I said, let's chat. They sat on the settee me on the recliner that I watch TV on.

Have you spoken about how you want this to pan out I asked. They looked at each other. He turned and said. Treat it like she is a date you have brought home. Pretend I am not here. I will want to try and get close enough to see what's happening, lets player it by ear. I will hopefully join in at some point. Are you ok with that he said looking at his wife. Yes, she nodded sounds good to me. OK I say I should be on the settee with my date. You can sit here and enjoy the view and again we changed places. He had barely taken his seat and we were kissing very passionately, I glanced to see if he was ok and he looked ecstatic.

After a minute or so I started feeling her breasts, they felt great she took that as the signal to move her hand to my crotch area. She rubbed me and could feel I was now enjoying her company. I stood her and undid the zipper on her dress and it fell to the floor she stepped out of it and hubby duty fully jumped up to pick it up and fold over a chair. As he sat back down I gazed at the same sight I had seen only a few hours earlier on cam, we embraced and kissed as I tried to press my correction against her. She stood slightly back from me undid the buttons on my shirt and pushed it off of me, ran her fingers up and down my chest saying very nice. Not as nice as yours I said. She put the Is this for me and winked. She undid my belt, undid the buttons and pulled them down revealing my now taking the strain boxers. Again she rubs me with the palm of her hand almost purring. We kissed again and I moved to undo her bra, it fell to the floor revealing her gorgeous breasts. I looked back at hubby to see if he approved. He had stripped to his boxers and had his hand inside them. Someone is enjoying themselves she retorted. And stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Shall we move into the bedroom I suggested? Yes, please she replied.

Reply privately

By *ong alMan
3 weeks ago

barnsley

I'm looking forward to more of this story

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
3 weeks ago

Chester le street

Enjoying this