Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

From bored to sexually liberated

Jump to newest

By *ondonGoat OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London

That was back in the days when craigslist was around. There was an ad of no picture and with very few words in it saying something among the lines: “Bored mother of 2 looking for discreet company.”

After the exchange of a few messages I got a face picture of her. She looked like like a blond German, bored mother with long legs. I decided to meet her for a drink near Barbican. She told me, she was surprised I wanted to meet her as I was much younger than her and more fit. We were born on the same day!

The conversation for the most part was very vanilla and while she was clearly into me, she didn’t try to tease or try to be particularly provoking. When we were about to leave she asked me if I wanted to spend the night with her. I accepted as I thought she could have a submissive personality.

On our way to her place I kept my hand on her legs & inner thighs, while lifting her dress. While walking down the street and while speaking I slapped her bum a few times, to which she didn’t respond. My gut feeling that she had a submissive personality was right and it got revealed in our 2nd meeting.

When we arrived at her place, we went straight to the loft where her bedroom was located. She was very horny and for the first time she start opening up. She asked me not to move and kneeled down in front of me. When she saw my cock she apologised for not been able to deep throat it but promised that she will do her best. Her oral skills were a 10. She tried to take both of my balls in her mouth but didn't manage. She licked my feet and sucked my toes while masturbated. Sucking was a big turn on for her. She also had a cum fixation. She pegged me to cum in her face, clarifying that she loves it and I should not feel embarrassed. Little did she know...

ps: She was very receptive to nipple play. Her nipples were small and tolerant to twisting.

In our first meeting I didn’t ask her to do anything, I let her show me her skills. Let me know if I should share our next encounter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Please do

By *evonFbsCouple
4 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *andyandmickCouple
4 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ondonGoat OP   Man
4 weeks ago

London

The 2nd time I met B she came to pick me up from the underground station (in West London). She was driving and it was clear that she was very excited meeting me again. I had asked her to wear no underwear or bra. It was midweek around 20:00 and the streets streets were somewhat busy.

1st part

While she enjoyed naturism she had no experience with flashing. I asked her to lift her dress enough so cyclist or pedestrian passing next to her could clearly see she was half naked. After a few minutes of getting accustomed to that she dropped the top part of her dress and continue to drive with her tits out. She did that for ~ 10 mins. In the beginning she was very nervous but slowly she got more and more comfortable. She was getting a few looks and smiles from other drivers which she admitted turned her on.

2nd part

We then stop at a parking lot. If you read the first story you may remember that her oral skills were amazing, but she was not able to deep-throat me for which she had apologised. I asked her if she wanted me to help her this time around. With some hesitation she said yes. After letting her do what she knew for a few minutes, I got hold of her head and start rhythmically bouncing it on my cock. It took x5-7 attempts for her to have my entire cock in her mouth. When I came I asked her to swallow every drop and leave no marks in the car or my skin. A task she was happy to do as she was a cum-addict anyway.

The 3rd section was the most daring one...

By *igger9969Man
4 weeks ago

Aberdare

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

By *olflordMan
4 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ushin boundariesCouple
4 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan
4 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ussyeater692Man
4 weeks ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *ameulMan
4 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Horny

By *otonfoxMan
4 weeks ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

By *evonFbsCouple
4 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *issitCouple
4 weeks ago

Banbury

Good start

By *ig daddy 1969Man
4 weeks ago

manchester

By *w2233Man
4 weeks ago

Paignton

By *untooMan
4 weeks ago

manchester

More please

By *oyntzMan
4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *itboyslim2Man
4 weeks ago

stevenage

By *ondonGoat OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

3rd part

Once we left the parking lot I asked her to move to a more quiet place. There was a stretch of grass nearby, next to the river. The narrow road separated the river and the grass area. There was a moon that night so while there was limited street light, one could see what was happening in a distance. We got off the car and I asked her to take her dress off, which made her very nervous. She encouraged her to walk up and down the grass a few times. She was getting more confident every time. There were no people around, until a cyclists passed by. He was in sock seeing a naked woman in the middle of nowhere and he stopped. She covered her breast and vagina with her hands. I waved at him and he cycled away. When she walked back to the car she asked me if she could get dressed again? I said of course but prior I wanted to see how horny she was. Her pussy was dripping wet. I asked he is she wanted me to fuck her first naked in front of the car prior to putting any clothes on. She said: 'Yes please.' I think she must have cum x5 times in 3mins.

ps: She attested spanking so we never did that.

By *ussyeater692Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Excellent

Post new Message to Thread