Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected old neighbour

Jump to newest

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

Mary.. my old neighbour gave me a shout as I was going up the drive one night... Would you do me a favour when you've got a minute... No rush...just when you've got time

No problem.. I replied

Mary was late 70s I'd lived next to her for 30 yrs.. In her younger days.. Had been a bit of a girl. But now she was showing signs of her age.. Tits were a big saggy.. Belly a little bigger.. But still something about her.. I'd always fancied some fun with her.. But apart from some flirting.. Nothing ever happened..

Next day I went over knocked the door and walked in.. There she was as usual sitting watching TV and looking on her laptop.. As usual she was not wearing a bra under her loose top.. I always had a look just to get the occasional view of her tits. Hoping to get a full view of them and those lovely big nipples that were always poking out

Oh hi

What was it you need done(hoping she'd say come upstairs and fuck me)

Oh it's not much just need a mirror hung upstairs..

As she pointed upstairs her top hung forward.. And I was treated to a side view of her big tits

No problem.. Where about

Just up her... She led me up.. The mirror was leaning against the wall

No problem I said.. I'll just get tools

As I came back she was waiting inside the door her big old tits looked great the shape clearly showing through her top..withose big nipples poking through..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *equireolderwomanMan
5 weeks ago

Hamilton

Get typing buddy. Love these stories

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

She said I'll show you where.. And headed up.. I followed looking at her quite big arse in her legging type bottoms.. Her big knickers clearly showing through.. Remember your tools she said... And laughed.. . She stepped aside at the top.. Just there she pointed to the wall.. Giving me the same little sneaky side view inside her top... She noticed and quickly dropped her arm.. I stepped forward and lifted the mirror. And held it against the wall.. About here.?.. No down a bit.. As I held the mirror she looked over my shoulder and pushed closer to see... I could feel her tits pushing against me... The thought of really getting to play with them ran away in my mind... And caused an immediate stirring in my cock ..

By *rindibawbMan
5 weeks ago

penygroes

Mmmm carry on.

By *chupforitMan
5 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

I deliberately moved the mirror around feeling her tits squashing against me as she tried to see over my shoulder... That's it just the she said... OK.. I put the mirror down and turned to get my screwdriver... She bent down to pick them up.. I caught her glancing at my obvious semi in my joggers.. Here's your tools.. I laughed.. Thanks.. As I screwed the fixng into the wall.. She said I can't manage to do that anymore... What the screwing I laughed.. Shut up you.. She poked me in the back... I laughed never too old for screwing... Ah well maybe not get the chance as often when your my age. And poked me again

By *asino4Man
5 weeks ago

galway

By *aturedabberMan
5 weeks ago

Nantwich

great start !

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

I finished hanging the mirror.. Is that ok

She looked over my shoulder to look.. As she did she placed her hands on my waist and pressed herself closer to get a better view over my shoulder.. Her big soft tits pressing against me again.. As she looked one hand moved slightly further round my front.. This had the obvious effect.. And my cock stood immediately.. Is that OK?

I think so

Your too tall I can't really see..

As she tried to look her arm moved further round .. And brushed against my hard cock.. She obviously knew.. As when she moved her arm backwards she dropped it slightly.. Brushing harder against it.. And slowly placed her hand back on my waist... There was a long silence.. Oops I said.. Sorry.. I got a little carried away.. Mm I noticed she laughed... Can't see why you'd get excited hanging a mirror

. It was you pressing against me and putting your arm around.. Thought you were maybe trying me on

Not at all she laughed.. She still had her hands on my waist and pressed slightly against me... What were you expecting?... This

? She laughed... Then reached fully round and grabbed my hard cock through my joggers

By *ig daddy 1969Man
5 weeks ago

manchester

By *asyGent75Man
5 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *9 kisses.Man
5 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *iny123Man
5 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *uiceyfruit99Man
5 weeks ago

malton

Nice 👌

By *aturedabberMan
5 weeks ago

Nantwich

Sounds like it's going to be fun, or is she just a tease !

By *uvs2snogMan
5 weeks ago

crawley

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

Mmm.. Yes.. That feels nice.. I grinned

Definately does..

she replied and slipped her hand down my waistband and onto my cock.... It's a few years since I've had one of those in my hand.. She said rubbing my full length and over my balls

I made to turn around... No stay there she said

Aww that's not fair I moaned.. She laughed and slipped my joggers down.. They dropped around my ankles.. She looked around at my hard cock... Nice she grinned.. And moved back with her arms around me 1 hand gently wanking me and the other playing with my balls

I tried to turn again... No stay there

That's not fair I can't touch you I moaned...

She took her hands off me and pulled my t shirt up over my head and off

Then I felt her take hers off.

The she moved close and took hold again.. Her soft tits pressing against my skin.. Warm soft and squashy... How's that she asked

Nice I replied I could feel her hard nipples rub against me as she moved around

She was wanking me gently with a firm grip and rubbed her thumb over the tip.. Smearing my pre cum over it.. Ooh someone's leaking she laughed

Do you blame me I laughed

By *hico42 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

dunfermline

Ireached around put my hand down between her legs..rubbing her pussy over her bottoms ..it felt plump and soft ..she responded by opening her legs slightly as i rubbed her pussy...she moved back and forth against me ..i pressed a finger between her lips pushing her knickers into her ..she was loving it pushing her pussy harder against my finger... i reached up to her waistband and slid my hand down..feeling her coarse hairy cunt ..she removed her hands from me and pulled her bottoms down ..leaving her knickers in place ...this gave me mor room to push my hand further into them..as i pushed my hand down throungh her hairy mound.. when i came to her lips ..slipped a finger between them and over her hard clit...she shuddered and moaned rubbing herself hard against me...as i moved down i could feel her wet knickers against the back of my hand... she was soaked ..i slipped a finger into her..then 2 ..there was little resistance ..quite loose..as i fingered her she was moaning loudly ..it was wierd not being able to see her exept when i could see her in the mirror

By *iny123Man
5 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *ary1001xMan
5 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ig daddy 1969Man
5 weeks ago

manchester

By *9Karm69Man
5 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

By *r_selfridge999Man
5 weeks ago

hednesford

By *nlyme45Man
5 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *uga40Man
5 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Do tell more

By *igkidexyMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man
5 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *nly1meMan
5 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

sounds amazing nor please , would love a older woman to please

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
5 weeks ago

East Grinstead

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *hico42 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

dunfermline

She was so carried away I turned around as I kept my fingers in her wet hole... The sight was amazing.. Her eyes closed her big quite saggy tits hanging.. Those nipples that I had always wanted to suck on were rock hard .. Her belly hanging slightly.. And those big white granny knickers that I had seen so many times hanging on her wash line.. And wondered what they looked like with her in them.. Looked amazing on her.. Old body took my hand out of them bent down and started sucking on those old nipples.. All these years dreaming and now it was happening..

By *hico42 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

dunfermline

She took me by the hand to her room.. She sat on the edge of the bed took me by the cock and licked and slurped at it I reach down to those tits and played with her nipples .. Although I was having a great blowjob.. I couldn't wait much longer.. I pushed her back onto the bed. Her big tits flopped to the side and her belly flattened.. I grabbed those big wet knickers and pulled them down her hairy grey bush looked awesome

By *asyGent75Man
4 weeks ago

By *knick45Man
4 weeks ago

Bristol

Mmmmm do her

By *en1234300Man
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

By *kpiercedCouple
4 weeks ago

walsall

By *urabriteMan
4 weeks ago

stafford

By *eeker of pleasureMan
4 weeks ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man
4 weeks ago

hayes

More please.love it

By *igkidexyMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *issitCouple
4 weeks ago

Banbury

More please

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

By *jspunkyMan
4 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ldbutrandyMan
4 weeks ago

West Midlands

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *hico42 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

dunfermline

I lifted her legs and parted her knees.. Her plump hairy pussy looked amazing glistening with her cum.. Her hole relaxed and open ready... I took my cock and gently eased the tip in.. Very little resistance... Gently fully entered until balls deep.. Felt like I could get them in aswell.. Then she done something amazing.. She began gripping my cock with her pussy muscles gently as I remained in her.. It felt like getting my whole cock sucked by her cunt.. Slowly I moved in and out while she gripped and loosened on me.. I looked down at her.. H

By *ansexual guyMan
4 weeks ago

morecambe

By *jspunkyMan
4 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ritter1Man
4 weeks ago

Dundee

By *onkey 2023Man
4 weeks ago

Cross Hands

I wish I could find a lady like this!!!

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *shford Guy71Man
4 weeks ago

sunbury

What a perfect neighbour

By *cotty909Man
4 weeks ago

tranent

By *aturedabberMan
4 weeks ago

Nantwich

Great story, loving it, hope there is more soon !

By *usie pTV/TS
4 weeks ago

taunton

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *asyGent75Man
4 weeks ago

4 weeks ago

Great story mate

By *ames WhyteMan
4 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Need to find a lady like her.

By *onmacMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

By *igkidexyMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

By *uiceyfruit99Man
4 weeks ago

malton

By *nlyme45Man
4 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *tio_oyMan
4 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *urleyboyMan
4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *hico42 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

dunfermline

Her old body may have not been as firm as it once was but her skills learned over her years was well worth it. Her tits slightly hanging to the sides moved with ever thrust into her.. It was possibly the best wettest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.. I slowly fucked her harder and faster... My balls slapping against her arse. The were soaked with her juices. When she loosened of her pussy muscles.. The feeling was amazing.. Like I could just fall right in.. Then her tightening as I pulled out.. Wow.. I couldn't hold back much longer... I fucked her furiously. Until I cum deep in her.. I felt her contractions as she came.. We lay there until her contractions subsided and my softening cock slipped out... I stood up.. My cock dripping with a mixture of our cum.... Fuck me that was amazing I grinned.. Well I had to pay you for hanging my mirror she laughed.. Will that do... Oh I think that well covers it. I grinned.

Come here I've got a little extra tip for you doing such a good job.. She said as she sat up on the edge of the bed.. She took my cock and licked and sucked it clean.. It didn't take much before I was rock herd again... And ready to cum again... As she felt me about to cum she sat back and wanked me furiously until I cum over her face and tits.. It looked great running down her face and tits... As my cock softened.. She licked the remaining drips from it.. I think I better get myself cleaned up she laughed.. Thinks so.. I said . As she went to the bathroom she said.. Thanks again.. I'll give you a shout if I need any other jobs doing... No problem I grinned... Can't wait to tell my friend she said. She'll never believe it.. If she needs anything done.. Is it OK if she gives you a shout... Definately.

I left grinning from ear to ear.. Just waiting on my next JOB

By *ary1001xMan
4 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *aturedabberMan
4 weeks ago

Nantwich

Great story, hope there is more to come

By *andyandmickCouple
4 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ilkey69Man
4 weeks ago

Barnsley

By *erri AnneTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant story would love a payment
"Her old body may have not been as firm as it once was but her skills learned over her years was well worth it. Her tits slightly hanging to the sides moved with ever thrust into her.. It was possibly the best wettest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.. I slowly fucked her harder and faster... My balls slapping against her arse. The were soaked with her juices. When she loosened of her pussy muscles.. The feeling was amazing.. Like I could just fall right in.. Then her tightening as I pulled out.. Wow.. I couldn't hold back much longer... I fucked her furiously. Until I cum deep in her.. I felt her contractions as she came.. We lay there until her contractions subsided and my softening cock slipped out... I stood up.. My cock dripping with a mixture of our cum.... Fuck me that was amazing I grinned.. Well I had to pay you for hanging my mirror she laughed.. Will that do... Oh I think that well covers it. I grinned.

Come here I've got a little extra tip for you doing such a good job.. She said as she sat up on the edge of the bed.. She took my cock and licked and sucked it clean.. It didn't take much before I was rock herd again... And ready to cum again... As she felt me about to cum she sat back and wanked me furiously until I cum over her face and tits.. It looked great running down her face and tits... As my cock softened.. She licked the remaining drips from it.. I think I better get myself cleaned up she laughed.. Thinks so.. I said . As she went to the bathroom she said.. Thanks again.. I'll give you a shout if I need any other jobs doing... No problem I grinned... Can't wait to tell my friend she said. She'll never believe it.. If she needs anything done.. Is it OK if she gives you a shout... Definately.

I left grinning from ear to ear.. Just waiting on my next JOB "

By *jspunkyMan
4 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oyntzMan
4 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aughtywifeyWoman
4 weeks ago

close

By *igkidexyMan
4 weeks ago

Dublin

By *asyGent75Man
4 weeks ago

By *andy IanMan
4 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story

By *igerman23Man
4 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *oppy12Man
4 weeks ago

Swindon

By *teveTWMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Look forward to the next DIY job

By *sprey6Man
4 weeks ago

Here!

Oh I hope there's more to come on this!!!

By *ipper truckMan
4 weeks ago

near by

Fantastic story

By *om5699Man
4 weeks ago

Rayleigh

I wish I had a neighbour like her!

By *ackrabbit JonMan
4 weeks ago

Waterloo

I'm sure her friend needs a job doing

By *reengiantrabbitCouple
4 weeks ago

Storrington

Very very hot xx

By *slover1169Man
4 weeks ago

congresbury

By *j and c 2Couple
4 weeks ago

mullingar

4 weeks ago

By *annSummersMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *lan1chunkyMan
4 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *r RivettsMan
4 weeks ago

Leicester/Coventry

Simply awesome

By *andyandmickCouple
4 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ure SiMan
4 weeks ago

Near you

Great story and would be great to hear more if you did more jobs for her and her friend.

By *iverredMan
4 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

More please

By *ongbowmanMan
4 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ritter1Man
4 weeks ago

Dundee

By *onkey 2023Man
4 weeks ago

Cross Hands

"Great story and would be great to hear more if you did more jobs for her and her friend."

This

By *exyfred76Man
4 weeks ago

Cheshire

Love this morec

By *lderman500Man
4 weeks ago

sleaford

By *ohnnyal80Man
4 weeks ago

Dunbar

By *ardnreddyMan
4 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Great story

By *onmacMan
4 weeks ago

glasgow

By *ary1974Man
4 weeks ago

Luton

"She said I'll show you where.. And headed up.. I followed looking at her quite big arse in her legging type bottoms.. Her big knickers clearly showing through.. Remember your tools she said... And laughed.. . She stepped aside at the top.. Just there she pointed to the wall.. Giving me the same little sneaky side view inside her top... She noticed and quickly dropped her arm.. I stepped forward and lifted the mirror. And held it against the wall.. About here.?.. No down a bit.. As I held the mirror she looked over my shoulder and pushed closer to see... I could feel her tits pushing against me... The thought of really getting to play with them ran away in my mind... And caused an immediate stirring in my cock ..

"

By *xmcdTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Wrexham

By *slover1169Man
4 weeks ago

congresbury

Another good story that seems to have come to an end

By *unover40Couple
4 weeks ago

yeovil

Love old ladies

By *idEldersCouple
4 weeks ago

Widnes

Ive got a picture that needs hanging... DO you need payment upfront?

By *ag165Man
3 weeks ago

Greenock

By *ndecidedjMan
3 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great story, hope there's more to come!

By *urleyboyMan
3 weeks ago