Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She didn't know I know

Jump to newest

By *hiskeymuffin OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Tayside

This happened before muffin and I moved in together. We had never been swinging or done anything really more than vanilla at the time.

We had been dating a few months and I'd been given a key to her place but we lived about 5 miles apart.

I was due to go away for work for the weekend and she came down to my house in the morning to say goodbye. We left mine at the same time and I hit the road for my 200 mile drive, but I wasn't far in I felt a rumbling on the car. After stopping and not being able to find what it was I turned back. Her place was nearer, I thought maybe I could leave the car at hers and get a lift to the train station. I tried calling but got her answer phone, I hate leaving messages so hung up.

As I got close to hers the sound got worse, so I parked up about 4 streets away to walk. I'll phone the AA on Monday I thought.

I got to hers but she wasn't in. I remember sitting bored about 20 mins, still no answer. I then decided to go use her bathroom. The ensuite was better, the house was quite cold but the boiler was in the cupboard there.

I was sat on her toilet reading Facebook when I heard her come in, but she wasn't alone. I could hear a male voice mumbling. They started up the stairs but kept stopping. Were they fucking kissing???? Naaa

Then her door burst open, I could see through the crack in the bathroom door. She came in, turned around and pulled her top over her head. She was sitting on the bed in her skirt and bra, then in walked my Boss! What the absolute fuck!!!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
6 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

mmm that's just mad

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

I was absolutely fuming, but I couldn't bring myself to stop them for some reason.

I watched through the door as she sat there on the edge of the bed sucking his dick. Part way through I could see her side her knickers down and kick them off, that bitch.

After a few minutes she stood up and kissed him. This is where I started getting hard, my heart was thumping and I was rock hard.

She turned round and bent over, with her hands on the bed. He put his hands on her hips, then entered her. They both moaned, then he started fucking her hard and fast. She looked up and I was scared she might have seen me, but he grabbed her pont tail and started slamming her harder.

This went on for about 3 mins, I was playing with myself by this time. This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. He slower a little, then moaned loud. She must have been extra turned on feeling him cum, as she started to cum too.

When he finished he pulled out, I could see he had a big dick, with no condom on.

She was bent over panting. She stood up and made for my direction. I quickly hopped into the shower with the curtain hopefully covering me. She sat on the toilet still out of breath.

I saw her in the mirror, she was looking down. I moved a little to see, I could see his cum dripping from her. That little slut.

She went back through to the bedroom, I heard him say "I'll send him away again next week if you like" then they went off down the stairs.

I was stood there in the shower not knowing what to do. Suddenly my phone pinged. An sms, "hi, sorry. Battery died. How far away are you xxx"

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
6 weeks ago

Rayleigh

What happened next?

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

I collected my thoughts and managed to get the courage to head out of the ensuite.

I could hear the shower down stairs running. I crept down, I think she was in there alone. I went out of the door quietly and went back to the car and called the AA.

I messaged her "hey, just stopped for fuel. Nearly there. Can't wait to speak to you"

After I got the AA to take my car to the garage the driver asked where to drop me off. I got him to take me to the office.

I went straight into my bosses office, closed the door. He was a bit stunned. "You are supposed to be in Sheffield" he said.

"You are supposed to be happily married to my girlfriends sister" was my response.

"I think you owe me an explanation, a pay rise and a few favours or your wife will see the video I took in her sisters bedroom a hour ago" I said.

His jaw hit the floor

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
6 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
6 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
6 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I like it

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

He begged me not to tell anyone.

I leveled with him, I wanted to see it again. If he played the game and let me see it I wouldn't tell.

He had no idea there was no video.

I week went by and everything was normal, except they were messaging. He was showing me. He had her talking about things way dirtier than we had ever talked about.

He told her he was going to send my away, and he wanted to fuck her in my room. She agreed.

We said our goodbyes and I went home but hid the car. He messaged about 8. "We're on our way".

I had setup a camera hidden above my wardrobe.

They came in, I was hidden in my office listening. I heard her with his belt and sucking him off, then he took her to my bedroom.

I watched on my camera, she was in a beautiful green dress. He sat on my bed, and she dropped the dress. There she was, red hair flowing and wearing black silk underwear. She looked amazing.

Reply privately

By *hoenix_1Man
6 weeks ago

richmond

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
6 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
6 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

Reply privately

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
6 weeks ago

East Grinstead

It must be such a turn on watching your own wife having sex.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *on BurgundieMan
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *iger1236969Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Amazing so horny 😍 😘

Reply privately

By *unInTheSun80sCouple
6 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Reply privately

By *hat and funMan
6 weeks ago

fareham

Amazing

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
6 weeks ago

rathmicheal

amazing

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
6 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ornyMan6909Man
6 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
6 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
6 weeks ago

Wrexham

More please, so horny

Reply privately

By *ardleedsMan
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Fuck this is so horny

Reply privately

By *rivate24Man
6 weeks ago

selby

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
6 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *enuine photographerMan
6 weeks ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
6 weeks ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *tio_oyMan
6 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

Reply privately

By *shford Guy71Man
6 weeks ago

sunbury

She is very sexy with gorgeous red hair. You are very lucky

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

I watched them fucking for ages, she rode him like a champ then got in her knees and took a load to the face. I can honestly say I've never been so hard in my life.

After they were done I heard her talking to him in the hallway. They were talking about family plans like nothing had happened. Her own sisters husband.

Then left and I watched the video back 3 more times before bed.

The next day I called her early and said I'd be finished up in time to come home that day, and asked if she wanted to meet up that night.

She said she missed me and I should come to hers to stay, and that we should go to her sisters BBQ the next day.

Didn't seem a bad idea to me, I wanted him to feel awkward.

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
6 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ohnsim123Man
6 weeks ago

st andrews

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

We had a really hot night, she was hornier than I'd ever seen her.

The next day we went to the BBQ at her sisters, it was just them and us.

Everything seemed normal, pleasant and not even slightly awkward. I'd met her sister a couple of times. She was lovely, just a slightly older and just slightly less hot version of muffin. She was a 9.5 to muffins 10.

I really wanted to make some comments, see if I could make him squirm, but I was actually enjoying the day and didn't want to ruin it.

Everyone had a drink except muffin as she was designated driver. My car still wasn't sorted, I needed that pay rise to get it done.

The coals were just about at temp when my john (my boss now brother in law) realised he didn't have any buns. Muffin offered to take him to the super market.

They'd been gone maybe 3 minutes and I was chatting with Charlie (muffins sister) when she said "You know they are fucking right?"

I really didn't know where to look. I nodded.

"It turns you on doesn't it you pervert?"

I just felt embarrassed and like I was a fraud, sitting at her table knowing her husband and her sister were doing that but didn't tell her.

"Don't worry" she said, "it turns me on too".

With that she ran her hand up my thigh, and she leaned in and kissed me!

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Swap time I'd guess

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

"Swap time I'd guess "

You guessed wrong

Reply privately

By *ack653Man
6 weeks ago

erskine

This is hot

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

She pulled back and nothing more was said that day.

Things weren't exactly awkward the rest of the day but they weren't the same as before muffin and john popped out. Also muffin had her hair down when she came back, giving me the impression she made a mess of it.

That night we were both passionate again, it was amazing.

About a week later I was just home from work and I heard my doorbell. As I got close I could see a small redhead through the frosted glass. "Where's your key" I said as I opened it.

It was Charlie. "Oh" I said. She said "don't talk" and pushed me back. We kissed hard and she stated reaching for my dick.

I was instantly hard.

She walked me back till I got to the stairs, I sat down. With that she pulled up her skirt and I could see she had no knickers and was shaved.

She hoped on and rode me hard till I came inside her. I could feel her wetness running down my thighs.

She hopped off and turned to walk out. She said "from now on this is one for one, if he touches her I'm getting you" then left.

I didn't want that, I didn't want it at all.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

The next day I pulled john up.

As much as I'd enjoyed it, I didn't want this anymore. I didn't want to hurt Charlie and their kid, I was feeling jealous and I just wanted muffin to myself.

I said I do still have the video, but I'm not threatening you with it. That would hurt them anyway.

He broke down and told me he was feeling guilty, and it was only my concent the last few months that made him feel he could still do it. He promised to stop.

That week muffin seemed down but wouldn't tell me what was wrong (I knew, her boyfriends boss who happened to be her sisters husband dumped her but she couldn't tell anyone). I also never got a visit from Charlie again so she can't have seen any signs.

Things between me and john were good, I got a promotion and we really seemed to connect and bond, a knowing.

Then it happened. Muffin told my she was pregnant. 9 weeks along. We got a scan and it was true.

We started to plan, who's moving into who's etc.

We went to tell john and Charlie, but they beat us to the punch. Charlie was 7 weeks pregnant.

Charlie gave me a look, muffin gave john a look, john gave me a look. We all hugged but I know all 4 of us were shitting ourselves.

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
6 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *akedMMan
6 weeks ago

Witney

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ephistoCouple
6 weeks ago

torrance

This is a twist.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
6 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
6 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
6 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Swansea

Whoops

Reply privately

By *allandfun2000Man
6 weeks ago

Leeds

Finish the other one please

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
6 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
6 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *D123Man
6 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *r.tongue.tasticMan
6 weeks ago

York/Leedsish…

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

Everything settled down over the next while and we all settled down into normal family life.

Other than the odd comment that my little boy looked more john and Charlie's oldest than their youngest did from family.

Basically it was all forgotten.

We were all very close and holidayed together regularly.

It was on one of these trips without the kids that we were waking past a swingers club in a resort and it got us talking. I'd joked that john looked the sort, a mad swinger. He laughed and said to Charlie "maybe we should try it one day"

She laughed and replied "I think we should"....

We moved on and had a few drinks before going back to the chalet.

It was while drinking that muffin brought up swinging, that it must be a turn on but you would need to feel you were with people you trust.

Charlie said "like us.... but not sisters obviously".

Muffin said, "well, I mean, we wouldn't have to do anything together. I'd actually not mind watching you with john, or with my steve"

Me and john gave each other a look, half here we go pal and half oh shit.

Charlie then said "I wouldn't mind if I saw you with stevie, and I think it would be hot seeing john with someone else"

There was a bit of silence, then john broke it. He had some balls, he just got up and walked over to muffin, pulled her to her feet by her hands and kissed her right there.

Charlie watched them for a minute then looked at me... fuck it I thought and did the same to her.

There we were 5 years down the line opening a new can of worms. At least this time we all knew we knew.

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
6 weeks ago

stockport

Loving it nice read

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Tayside

Before I had noticed it, muffin had started to go down on John.

Charlie then got on her knees and pulled my dick out too, playing with it a little while watching muffin and john then started to lick me up and down.

This went on for a few minutes, with muffin stopping to watch me and Charlie stopping to watch them etc

Charlie decided to take the initiative next and went over to the sofa. She dropped her knickers to her ankles and sat down. I went over, knelt down and took them off over her heels. She smiled as she looked down at me and opened her legs wide for me to see her wet pussy.

I looked over at muffin, she was looking at me smiling. "I bet you never thought you'd see that again" she said. I never knew she or john knew.

I laughed, then I buried my head into Charlie's pussy.

Muffin crawled over and waited beside me a second, I turned to her and gave her a big kiss.

She then put her hands on the sofa and raised her ass up high, showing it off. John didn't take long to come over and start playing with her pussy from behind.

Charlie spoke to john, asking him if he was OK. He nodded.

She then lay down on the sofa, on her back with her legs wide open. Muffins head was by her stomach. I moved over and kissed muffin again, then got ontop of Charlie. Muffin at exactly the right place to see me begin to slide my dick up and down her clit, teasing her before I entered. Charlie gasped, that's when I noticed john readjust his position behind muffin.

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
6 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *hemcicalMan
5 weeks ago

Lisburn

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
5 weeks ago

Banbury

Blimey you two do have done fun, fair play.

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
5 weeks ago

Rayleigh

More please when you can.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

Myself and Charlie were both watching their faces as john entered muffin. I was still thrusting slowly.

John started slamming into her from behind and it brought back the memories of watching that first time through the bathroom door.

He was fucking her hard and deep, as he did I started slamming into Charlie, she was digging her nails into my back and her heels into the my thighs as she wrapped her legs around me.

Muffin got louder and louder, as she did so did Charlie until they both stated Cummings hard. It was strange to hear that they both sounded the same, it was like it was in stereo.

I Climbed off Charlie and she sat up, I put my dick in her mouth and she started to suck me hard.

Muffin then sat next to her and did the same.

I waited about a minute then nudged john and gestured to swap.

Muffin was way better at giving head (practice?) and she was taking me deep in her throat, a technique that she learned from her friend Beth who we'd had a few threesomes with.

When I pulled out and came all over muffins face it was too much for john, he began to explode in Charlie's mouth. Just to be cheeky put my hand on the back of Charlie's head so she couldn't pull away. She was fighting me but john appreciated it. She turned after looking pissed off, cum had actually come out of her nose and her eyes were streaming for hours.

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
5 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

Reply privately

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
5 weeks ago

Gower

Hot

Reply privately

By *etmelickMan
5 weeks ago

North East

Story or true? Love it either way!

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
5 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
5 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

So so loving this

Look forward to the instalment s

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
5 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Another great instalment.

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

The next couple of days were just normal holiday banter, no stress and chilled.

I noticed that john and Charlie were closer than before the holiday, more intimate. Myself and muffin were always anyway.

The last night came and myself and muffin decided to go for a walk on the beach alone to enjoy the final sunset.

When we got back the chalet seemed empty, until we noticed john and Charlie on the balcony. The room was dark, and all we could see was their silhouettes with the last of the sun behind them.

We sat down on the sofa watching them kissing, touching. They had no idea we were there. As Charlie went down on her knees and began sucking him off muffin took my dick out and began playing slowly. We watched as Charlie stood, put her hands on the balcony edge and john fucked her slowly from behind. Muffin was really enjoying watching and had started playing with her pussy at the same time.

We were now too busy watching eachother that we never noticed them come inside.

Charlie asked if we'd been watching them. We nodded.

"That's not fair" she said, "we get to watch you now"

Muffin didn't waste any time and she mounted me, reverse cow girl and began grinding. Taking her top off, braless and I was watching her little titties bounce. It was mesmerising for me and for john, Charlie was staring at my glistening dick being ridden hard.

Muffin rode me like the little pro she is, then as soon as I'd cum just hopped up and offered to make drinks. Totally unflustered walking around with just her skirt around her middle. I was out of breath, sweating and my dick soaking, melting into the couch.

Charlie leant forward and tasted my dick... "tastes like me" she said.

Reply privately

By *r RivettsMan
5 weeks ago

Leicester/Coventry

Amazingly hot!! 😊

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
5 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ohnsim123Man
5 weeks ago

st andrews

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

What an incredible story

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
5 weeks ago

Banbury

Brilliant story.

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

So so loving this story

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
5 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
5 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
5 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *ust 58Man
5 weeks ago

london

… hot and sexy writing

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
5 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
5 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
5 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
5 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story x x

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
5 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
5 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

Again we seemed to return to normal life again for a bit.

Muffin and Charlie were closer than ever, inseparable most of the time.

One day we were all at a family wedding do, no kids invited.

It was at a castle in the country and we were going to get a taxi back to the inlaws at the end.

We were supposed to be heading to meet them first and drive together but muffin as usual was running late. We decided to meet at services and convoy there, just get both cars in the morning.

We met and as we were about to leave the services muffin and Charlie were whispering to eachother and giggling.

As we moved out of the carpark muffin pointed to the lorry park at the bottom and said "go down there a minute"

I knew well not to ask questions these days and followed her instructions. We got to the bottom near trees, a few trailers blocking our view of the services.

Muffin jumped out of the car, leaving her door open. Charlie and john were parked next to me, I noticed Charlie doing the same.

Both girls looped around and jumped back in the opposite car.

"You have a treat coming" Charlie said to me, and dropped her head into my lap. I rolled my window down, john noticed and put his passengers widow down, I could see muffins red hair bobbing up and down. We looked at eachother and laughed.

Soon I noticed Charlie had her knickers off sitting in my footwell. She reached for the chair handle and pushed my chair back. "Time for the main event"

She rode me hard, her juices all down my thighs. I could see and hear muffin doing the same.

I began to be aware we weren't alone. There were 3 truckers standing infront of the cars, one carrying a toilet bag and towel.

The girls carried on and made myself and john cum hard. I came first, then both myself and Charlie watched them as I began to go soft still inside her.

Once muffin finished they both got out and walked round the front to a large round of applause from the truckers.

Muffin leaned in to the car looking very serious. "Fuck, we're late"

Reply privately

By *rivate24Man
5 weeks ago

selby

hope the girls get it on.

Reply privately

By *hestergirl87Woman
5 weeks ago

Chester

Mmm

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

[Removed by poster at 26/08/24 21:12:27]

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *ohnsim123Man
5 weeks ago

st andrews

Reply privately

By *issitCouple
5 weeks ago

Banbury

Great continuation

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
5 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Another great instalment.

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
5 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *D123Man
5 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *inMan321Man
5 weeks ago

Exeter

Hahaha loved this one haha as if

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

There were a few more little liasons between us all, Charlie and Muffin coming up with little outdoor ideas here and there. Sometimes a little swapping, sometimes a bit of voyer.

One day we were all having a drink and Charlie mentioned this FAB website. They had both looked on there and made profiles.

They had an idea, but wanted to discuss it first. John jumped in, "I've heard about that site before. You know what, I'm game for whatever you guys come up with. Tell me where to be and what to do, I'll do it."

Not wanting to be outdone I piped up "yea, we trust you guys, we don't need to know. Surprise us".

It was a surprise alright.

On the following Friday we went to a hotel. We were in the room drinking, the girls in lingerie with sexy dresses on.

They suggested they go down to the bar for more drinks, we didn't think much of it.

10 minutes passed then they came back, but with 2 guys on tow.

"John, Stevie. This is Calum and Mark from Fab. You guys are going to sit there and watch them fuck us" said Charlie.

"Hard" muffin added.

John looked at me. I just say down and unbuckled my belt for comfort. "Well, what are you waiting for" I laughed

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out how that went

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
5 weeks ago

nr stockton

more please xx

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
5 weeks ago

Selby

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *rManyhandsMan
5 weeks ago

Narberth

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *aybail-238Couple
5 weeks ago

hartlepool

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *b9012Man
5 weeks ago

callington

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
5 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

Charlie and Muffin stood infront of the bed with these two guys next to them and started to move seductively. They both kissed the guys, then swapped positions kissing the other guy.

They then turned to us, both looking right at us and started to drop the straps of their dresses off their shoulders.

In tandem, their dresses dropped to the floor leaving them standing in matching lingerie and tall heels. They both smiled, then turned back to the guys.

Then both sat down on the edge of the bed, facing away from us and the guys stepped forward. We could see the backs of their heads as we heard belts and zips, then their heads start bobbing back and forth. The guys were trying not to make eye contact with us as they moaned, our wife's warm mouths on their dicks.

John poured us another whiskey.

It was then I realised, I pulled my phone out and stated recording. "Niceeeee" john said.

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

Loving this more and more

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
5 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

What an incredible story

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
5 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
5 weeks ago

Didcot

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
5 weeks ago

chadderton

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

It was next that we realised how much muffin and Charlie had planned this out.

They both stopped sucking, stood and kissed the guys, turned to us almost synchronised, pulled their knockers down and stepped out of them. Charlie got onto the bed, while muffin picked up both their knickers and threw them to me. She too got on the bed.

I took Charlie's knickers and passed them to john, as I looked forward to see both girls on all 4s, I heard john take a deep sniff of Charlie's knickers at the same moment I did with muffins.

The girls were on all 4s facing eachother, their heads basically on eachothers shoulders.

The guys got behind them, put their hands on the girls hips and pushed in. The moans from all 4 of them at the same time nearly made me cum.

The guys were smashing them hard now, the girls no longer had their hands on the bed, but we're holding eachother for support. Their slightly upward angle meaning the guys were hitting their G spots hard.

Muffin started to squirt, her moans getting incredibly loud.

At this point I heard a bang at the door. I ignored it. I don't think anyone else noticed.

The moans were still building, the girls cumming again, the guys started cumming and the door opened.

Then quiet.

From where I was sat, to my left a could see john staring in shock with his dick in his hand, I could see my dick rock hard poking above my boxers, the girls holding eachother in the shape of an eiffel tower, both with a guy hanging out of them, then to my right a shocked looking hotel manager with an angry prudish couple standing behind him.

Silence for about 30 seconds, then I heard a sloppy pop sound, the guy holding muffins hip and hair had gone semi and popped out. My eye got drawn to it, then I watched as a cream pie started dripping onto the bed.

The manager just closed the door...

"Well, that was fucking awkward" said john and he started pouring 2 more whiskys!

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
5 weeks ago

Wrexham

Excellent

Reply privately

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
5 weeks ago

stockport

Mm nice

Reply privately

By *-allthewayMan
5 weeks ago

Claydon

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
5 weeks ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *addypMan
5 weeks ago

dungloe

Fab....ulous

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ICK47Man
5 weeks ago

banbury

I can imagine seeing you with your legs spread with your panties around your ankles and a face buried in between your thighs.hmm

Also from Banbury.

Reply privately

By *n for pleasureMan
5 weeks ago

Leicester

NY gf did same when I was working away

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
5 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Just caught up.

So good!

Reply privately

By *eeman1Man
5 weeks ago

liverpool

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Why did the manager walk in

Reply privately

By *om5699Man
5 weeks ago

Rayleigh

. More please when you can l.

Reply privately

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

Please keep it coming loving it great story

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
5 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
5 weeks ago

chadderton

great story

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
5 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *ral4fun69Man
5 weeks ago

Clockface/St Helens

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
5 weeks ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
5 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
5 weeks ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Tayside

Our new friends took their opertunity to leave while the girls cleaned up a little.

The manager must have seen them leave as within a few minutes the room phone rang. He was pretty angry down the phone and was explaining the complaint from the room next door. Breaching terms using the hotel for a party etc etc

I explained I'd pay for the couple to have a meal on us as an apology but he wasn't having any of it. We were asked to leave.

I couldn't really argue, we were bang to rights.

We took our stuff and dumped it in the car. Having been drinking we couldn't drive home. It was only about 15 miles and the night was young so we decided to hit a few bars and get a taxi later back to ours.

We were a couple of drinks deep when we started talking about how hot it was in the hotel, we were all feeling pretty horny. John came up with an idea. Let's do some dirty dares. We all looked at him strange. He explained one of us picks a challenge, we all have to try it. John suggested the first should just be to get someone to buy them a drink.

We laughed and said fuck it, let's try.

We all moved about the bar a little, watching eachother. I was watching muffin move through groups of guys flirting a little. She bumped into one guy, making it look like he stepped back into her. He was apologising, she was touching his arm. They then walked to the bar together. I saw him give the barman the signal for 2 and said something.

Just then John put his arm round me. "Got my drink Bro"

Turns out John's ex area manager from before he started his own firm was there, the guy was a life long closet case and John always felt the guy wanted more than a work relationship.

"Never flirted with a guy before, never will again. But got me an 18year malt for telling him he hasn't aged a day and asking if he works out"

Round 1 John!

We got back to the table, we were all in thought. "Pants" said Charlie. Hmmm here we go

Reply privately

By *hor66Man
5 weeks ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Reply privately

By *ral4fun69Man
5 weeks ago

Clockface/St Helens

Reply privately