Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hitchhikers, part two

Jump to newest

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

Was a nice feeling her sucking me I forgot how good it was.

I sat back on the side of the hot tub watching her head going up and down and enough was enough. I pulled her up kissed her she stood up I turned her around so her back was toward me and I sat her down on my lap I opened my legs as she did and my cock slid in her lips as she sat on me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnoisseur100Man
6 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ountry PeaksCouple
6 weeks ago

In The Surrey Hills

By *ushin boundariesCouple
6 weeks ago

halstead

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *ndecidedjMan
6 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

I put her hair to one side and started to kiss her neck whispering in her ear how I have waited for her return so I can nice tight pussy.

Once I said that she started to move her hips about and then slightly bouncing. I was kissing her back running my fingers up and down, she was reacting to this as she was riding me like a horse. I moved my hands around the front of her I held her boobs I was rubbing her nips too, she said to me keep rubbing them I’m going to squirt like no tomorrow,so I keep going. She was more intense with her riding now then she said she was going to get off then I must quickie sit in the hot tub.

She got off about 3 mins later I sat down she turned around stood on the seats her pussy right in front of my face and she squirted on my face neck and chest it was like a garden hose warm.

She stopped so I slipped two fingers into her she gasped she put her hands on my head my fingers getting deeper in her pussy. I then said tout time to sit so she sat on the side on the tub legs open I worked my fingers back in adding them all over time then I tried getting more of my hand in her. I eventually got my fist in her pussy I had never done this so was careful.

She was soaking wet and was telling me to go faster, so I worked up to a pace she was happy with about 5 mins later she squirted again in a mater of a fact loads. After she had finished I slowly removed my hand, she laid back breathing madly omg she said no one has ever fisted me like that and made me cum that much, I had a cheeky lick of her pussy after but she put her hand down and said I can’t have anything there yet I’m so sensitive.

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

By *itboyslim2Man
6 weeks ago

stevenage

6 weeks ago

halstead

By *cubasexMan
6 weeks ago

dudley

By *exymarvelMan
6 weeks ago

cardiff

By *rgasm4u69Man
6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *1sexypairCouple
6 weeks ago

Retford

What happened to the BF on her travels.

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

"What happened to the BF on her travels.

"

It’s coming the reason.

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

I keep teasing her as she laid back I parted her legs I pulled her forward to took my cock and was rubbing her clip with the tip on my cock,no no no she said I then slid my cock right in her hard ,fuck she said and squirted more I pulled out and sat back down in the hot tub.

I was watching her her breathing was rapid she sat up and again said my pause ain’t been this sensitive for a long while.

I said join me have some chill out time so she got on.

By *oppy12Man
6 weeks ago

Swindon

6 weeks ago

halstead

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

So she come in and sat down next to me I had a few cold beers in the fridge at the side of the tub so I opened them up and gave her one, img this is so nice chilling tingling below and having a beer thank you she said.

Anyway just chatting enjoying the view then I said where is your boyfriend the guy you was with last week,she said him the twat he is at home sulking as he wanted to go out dogging a few days ago but I did not he got a bit shity about it, I would of gone to watch but he wanted me as the main attraction and was not in the mood,dose he know where you are,no she said but I did take a naughty picture of you rimming my ass and sent it to him.

I looked at her that’s a bit off aint it she said no he pissed me off so there.

By *rgasm4u69Man
6 weeks ago

Warrington

6 weeks ago

halstead

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

We sat chilling and drinking for a few hours I suggested shall we go out to the pubs and see what’s going on or does she want to stay in and chill. She wanted to go out.

So we got out the hot tub we both had a shower together there was no action just kissing and feeling each other.

We got ready to go out and she said to me how you want me dressed I have options,I said what are they she said slut or slutty.

Lots on choice then lol.

So in the end she had this all in one thing on v neck and they where shorts very tight ones where she pulled it up so you could see her pussy lips.

Why you done that she said to get attention get people looking and when I’m with you to make then jealous

6 weeks ago

halstead

By *ike231251Man
6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgasm4u69Man
6 weeks ago

Warrington

By *oyntzMan
6 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *itboyslim2Man
6 weeks ago

stevenage

By *cubasexMan
6 weeks ago

dudley

By *lderman500Man
6 weeks ago

sleaford

By *ndecidedjMan
6 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

Ready to leave I said and she made a move for the front door I got a full on view of her from the back and you could see she had no underware on what so ever so I gave her a nice slap on the way out and said let’s see what tonight brings.

Anyway got to this pub was a pub where most people start of drinking so was a bit packed as we walked in the looks she got from people some group of lads hitting each other pointing at her as she come in I sware one nearly dropped his gum from his mouth.

6 weeks ago

halstead

By *igkidexyMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Lol

By *ike231251Man
6 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *pslad99 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

colchester

She found a table and I went up the bar and got some drinks I heard a lot of people talking about how fit she was and people saying I would.

One of the guys in a group come over to me and said hi mate wats the story there then is she your daughter I laughed and said no it’s some chick I’m fucking and walked back to the table. I heard his mates laugh as I walked back, she said what did he say to you I told her and she just started to snog the face off me right there.

Fuck sake I said could of given me some notice lol.

The blokes where looking over still she pointed at one who spoke to me she called him over when he got to us sit down she said he did.

So do you want to know what a good fuck this bloke is or what cos I will tell you every detail of what this dirty fucker done to me today.

He got up and said no no it’s ok sorry and we went back to his mates.

She laughed, any way time to get more drinks she got up walked over but she turned around come back and bent over the table she said are the looking at me I said yep she said good. Then went up the bar. She deliberately walk through the middle of them as she went over I heard d her say cop a feel as I do boys it’s free for me out there hand on her ass and they all looked at him thinking you lucky fucker.

She come back the same way again and when she got back she said am I a tease I said yea doing that to them lol.

5 weeks ago

halstead

By *ike231251Man
5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *cubasexMan
5 weeks ago

dudley

By *lderWiserNowMan
5 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *pslad99 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

colchester

They keep looking over the whole time we was in there,shall I do my Sharon stone impression,I said you mean the cross leg thing she said yes.

She moved up so she was on show they where looking then she crossed her legs you should of see them

By *oyntzMan
5 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *itboyslim2Man
5 weeks ago

stevenage

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *pslad99 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

colchester

The look on there face was a picture then she said sip up let’s go so we left.

Outside she said I felt a bit horny doing that to a group of 8 never done that before,I just said your a tease simple as that.

Anyway we had a few drinks around the town was a lovley evening we went down to the beach after the pubs closed the moon was shining on the water and was a nice warm evening still. When we got down there we where sitting down on the bench and I said to her so I get my own cross leg view so she did it just for me,I said them boys got a good view then she said you want to go in the sea naked have a swim so we did,it was so nice swimming around then we had a kiss and a hug in the water was so nice. We checked if the cost was clear to get out it was so up we went to pick up our clothes.

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oyntzMan
5 weeks ago

all over Ireland

5 weeks ago

halstead

By *ike231251Man
5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *itboyslim2Man
5 weeks ago

stevenage

By *pslad99 OP   Man
5 weeks ago

colchester

Walking up to get our clothes I was looking at her body thinking of stoping her just drop down on the beech and have sex with her there but I did not. We walked along the beech as we could get to the place I was staying just before we got there we spotted them lads who we bumped into in the pub, they where on the beech having a small fire and still drinking. I said to here look who is over there she said is it them lads from the pub I said yes. We walked past then one shouted out that’s that bird from the pub who flashed us, we both looked at each other and I said stop a minute turn around and kiss me have your back to them.

So she turned we kissed I put my hands on her ass slapped it then I slowly begin to pull it up she said you playing with them I said no but you might be and she kissed so hard.

I slowly pulls it up her ass now showing gave it another slap they where just looking she was holding me very tight now think she was liking this. I then said to her I’m hard now fancy sorting that out. So with her skirt still up over her ass she bent down took my cock out and started sucking me they where all just watching she was proper going for it she loved being watched. One chap started to walk over he pointed if he could and I gave him the ok, I spoke very quietly do you want some fun she nodded with my cock in mouth.

The chap was very close I said mate get that out(pointing to his cock) and come here I’m sure that will get some attention,so he stood next to me cock out she put her hand on it wanking it then she looked at him and took my cock out her mouth and took his,I was now getting wanked.

This guy was getting sucked she was taking it all his mates are now stood up looking,I ask her let’s see your tits and she pulls dress down over them this guy was twitching I said to him you getting to the point of exploding he nodded I said she will take it all mate just let her know then she will swallow all of it.

Few seconds later boom he cum she took the lot as I said she would, she licked the tip of his cock all clean she then said right now fuck off send the next one over I want fun on my tits.

5 weeks ago

halstead

By *oyntzMan
5 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ike231251Man
5 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *kpiercedCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

By *evonFbsCouple
5 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *hilledguy2020Man
5 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *lderWiserNowMan
5 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

By *itboyslim2Man
5 weeks ago

stevenage

By *cubasexMan
5 weeks ago

dudley

By *lderman500Man
5 weeks ago

sleaford

By *enuine photographerMan
5 weeks ago

Swansea

By *tio_oyMan
3 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

By *pslad99 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

colchester

So the guy went back then 2 more cum over get them out boys let’s see what you got then.

The took there cocks out she took hold of them and started sucking one and wanking the other,she would swap around a few times to keep them hard and horny.

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

3 weeks ago

halstead

By *lderman500Man
3 weeks ago

sleaford

By *ral4fun69Man
3 weeks ago

Lunts Heath/Widnes

By *pslad99 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

colchester

She was properly going to town on there cocks deep she was going, one said he was going to blow so she stood up and bent over her ass showing right in front of him cum on my arse crack I want to feel it run down my ass so he cum on her ass he was a heavy cummer to spunk that was running down her wow.

After he cum the other one side my turn now and he cum all right over her face she called me around and told me use your cock to wipe this cum up put it on tour cock so I cum sick you clean so I did just that rubbing my cock over her face collecting his cum up on my cock for her to lick suck clean.

After it was gone she told me to do the same with the cum on her ass crack but now you will use his cum as lube to fuck his cum into my ass.

I did what I was told I rubbed my cock in his cum and then slide it in to her ass, the two guys just looking at what I was being told to do.

Now all his cum I hade used to fuck her ass I was horny as fuck now I turned her around her ass I pulled apart for them to see all gone lads tour cum in her ass now so I took my cock put it back in her ass I fucked her as they stood watching I was proper turned on fucking her hard she was moaning yes yes yes she said then I shot my load in her fuck she said out load that’s warm. I keep my cock in her thrusting ,lads come here what one is going to take over from me who is going to duck her ass straight away as I pull out any takers one of them said I will.

So I pulled out and he went strait in her ass he did not hesitate at all.

Now fuck her till you cum again so he did she was looking at me saying you knew I wanted this, I winked at her.

He fucked her cum filled ass till he added his load again in her he looked at his mate and siad you going next and he said no way I’m not going to feel your two cum on my cock.

Anyway the first guy come over and said he will so he quickly swapped he pushed his cock in and he said fuck I can feel warm cum in her ass and he went like a rocket fucking her you should of see the mess around the base of his cock then he added his load too.

My ass is pounding she said I told him slowly pull out he did just that she then squatted down and you see this puddle of cum dropping out of her ass was so horny to watch.

3 weeks ago

halstead

By *oyntzMan
3 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *evonFbsCouple
3 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH