Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hot Indian couple

Jump to newest

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Hi this is a true story of me meeting a lovely hot Indian couple. This was about six or seven years ago so trying to remember every detail but I do have pics and videos on my profile.

So I was looking on fab and come across this Indian couple profile and looked at their verification and photos and she looked looked stunning, so I decided to contact them and sent them a message which I had a replay and it said it was Mr and we started to chat and he said they had been swinging for years but at first they use to meet couples and I then they started to meet guys sometimes together other times she would meet them a lone weather it was meeting then at a dogging spot close to them or in their offices, we chatted for a few weeks when I got a message to see if I wanted to meet which I said I would love to meet them, we swapped phone numbers and he told me it would be Friday night but it would be late meet because they have a child who they need to get to sleep and then she needs to shower and get herself ready . So Friday came and you can imagine I was excited because this would be my first ever meet with an Indian couple, so he text to say if everything is ok to meet and I told him yes . So he sent my their address and when I get to their address to park on the drive and he would let me in . So later ?? got a text to be at their house for 11pm . I drove to there place it was out in the country, I text him to say he was in their drive and he came to the door to let me out in. He let me let me know in and lead me into the lounge where she was sitting on sofa chair and she was blindfolded and had a black dress on and looked like stocking underneath her dress, I walked over to her and kissed her .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
12 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

I went over and kissed her before I told her to stand up and I told her to turn around so I could unzip her dress , when I unzipped her dress she took it off and stood there in just a black basque with suspenders and black stockings, I kissed her again and pulled her big tits out of her basque her nipples was thick and hard has I sucked on both nipples and making her let out a moan, I could see Mr was taking pics and videos has he watched me with his sex wife . By now I was rock hard and I started to take off my clothes and once I was naked I told her to sit back down on the sofa where I offered her my cock which was soon in her mouth had she sucked my hard cock and she really knew how to suck cock and I had to pull away before I cum, I now told her to sit back and spread her legs, her lovely shaved cunt came into view has I knelt down to slip two fingers until her soaking wet cunt and you could hear the noise of her juices has I fingered fucked her before I let my tongue lick her pussy and clit to hear her moaning again which you will hear on the videos on my profile.

By *cotty909Man
12 weeks ago

tranent

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

I wanted now to fuck her so I told her to get onto the rug on the floor which she did she lay there with her legs spread and her tits out of her basque and I knew she wanted my cock has much had I wanted her pussy, I started to wank my cock before sliding it into her soaking wet pussy and it slipped in easily into her soaking wet cunt had she let out another moan has my cock slipped inside her and I started to fuck her and suck on her big nipples, and for me there is something that turns me on having the hubby watching me fucking their wives in from my of them , got to go now but I will carry on with the true story later

By *unnerfulTiggerMan
12 weeks ago

Rochester

"I wanted now to fuck her so I told her to get onto the rug on the floor which she did she lay there with her legs spread and her tits out of her basque and I knew she wanted my cock has much had I wanted her pussy, I started to wank my cock before sliding it into her soaking wet pussy and it slipped in easily into her soaking wet cunt had she let out another moan has my cock slipped inside her and I started to fuck her and suck on her big nipples, and for me there is something that turns me on having the hubby watching me fucking their wives in from my of them , got to go now but I will carry on with the true story later "
Love having a hotwife in front of their husband

By *onnoisseur100Man
12 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *otttcpl69Couple
12 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *am87Man
12 weeks ago

currently near you

Wow! Come fuck my Indian wife

By *hilledguy2020Man
12 weeks ago

Gateshead

Indian ladies are so sexy.

By *cott60Man
12 weeks ago

Perth

By *ocktoplaywithMan
12 weeks ago

Derby

Indian ladies are so sexy

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

[Removed by poster at 20/07/24 13:01:32]

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stoke on trent

"Wow! Come fuck my Indian wife "

I tried to send you a private message but you blocked all guys so if you fancy a chat please message me

By *lderWiserNowMan
12 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *iltshirefunmaleMan
12 weeks ago

Devizes

Great story and the video clips are a nice addition. She certainly was utterly gorgeous.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
12 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *nly1meMan
11 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

would love a indian, asian ,pakistani lady to have fun with ! apply within lol x

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

stoke on trent

So has I was fucking her she was moaning has I fucked her wet cunt, her big tits was bouncing up and again I felt I needed to cum so I pulled out and got her to suck her juices off my cock before telling her to get on all fours because I was so horny I needed to fuck her doggy, her arse was lovely and you could see her lovely cunt from behind so I started to rub my cock in and down her pussy lips until lips spread to take my cock and again she let out a moan has I started to fuck her slowly at first and every time I slid in and out of her wet cunt I could see her juices on my cock, I felt like I was in heaven every time I slid in and out of her lovely wet cunt and I had to pull out now and then because I didn’t want to cum yet I wanted to save it until the end so it was a matter of controlling myself as I carried on fucking her. I looked across the room and I saw a window so I pulled out and lead her over to the window, it was dark outside but I wanted to fuck her by the window so if anyone walked past they could see her big tits on full view while I was fucking her, so much got her to learn on the window sill and then fucked her again from behind until I was ready to cum again and I got her to get on her knees and I wanked and shot my cum over her face and tits which she let out a smile has it run down her face onto her tits. I let her get up and clean herself up while I got dressed and get ready to go, Mr said how much he enjoyed watching me and to see his sexy wife enjoying herself. It was two hours of sex I will never forget . I did meet up with Mr again down at their offices where he showed be pics and videos of her fucking guys in her office but that’s another story . I hope you enjoyed this true story of my meet with a lovely Indian couple . John

By *ike231251Man
11 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *onnoisseur100Man
11 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *acksmith22Man
11 weeks ago

cannock

lucky man she looks very sexy lady

By *angtidy42Couple
11 weeks ago

Redditch

By *cott60Man
11 weeks ago

Perth

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I would love to fk a Indian girl, v sexy

By *aughtycple50Couple
11 weeks ago

a place

What a horny recollection of a filthy night.

The wife in question was mine and I can confirm she was left a very wet satisfied mess after John had finished with her.

I loved taking the pics and vids, all the time with a massive hard on and waiting my turn to reclaim her after I’d cleaned up the mess John had left like the good cuck I am.

So horny to hear the bulls perspective after they have fucked someone wife. So many guys forget this part and for the cuck it’s the ultimate on horny humiliation, hearing another man telling others how he used your wife.

X

By *rivate24Man
11 weeks ago

selby

Great recap of a very sex meet.

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

stoke on trent

"What a horny recollection of a filthy night.

The wife in question was mine and I can confirm she was left a very wet satisfied mess after John had finished with her.

I loved taking the pics and vids, all the time with a massive hard on and waiting my turn to reclaim her after I’d cleaned up the mess John had left like the good cuck I am.

So horny to hear the bulls perspective after they have fucked someone wife. So many guys forget this part and for the cuck it’s the ultimate on horny humiliation, hearing another man telling others how he used your wife.

X

"

Glad you enjoyed watching me and for me to tell the story of meeting you and your sexy hot slut wife and glad I could give her what she wanted that night and for me to see her moaning while you took the pics and videos and believe me I will never forget that night with you and your wife. You are a lovely couples and hopefully there are a lot more Indian couples that enjoy the swinging lifestyle because you two are a credit to Fab Swingers . John

By *ohn1953 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

stoke on trent

If you enjoyed my true story I also wrote two more true stories . 1/ Taking a lady to the attic cinema for her first time . 2/ My meet with a first time couple .

Post new Message to Thread