Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Christmas party

Jump to newest

By *uardian Angel 15 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

rochdale

I worked for many years as a doorman on many bars and clubs.. Had lots of fun with customers and the barstaff.. This event happened a couple of weeks before Christmas years ago.. A local company were having their annual Christmas party and during the evening a lady named Debs made a beeline to me general chit chat,, Debs was a manager at the company & while all her colleagues were getting pissed from the free bar she seemed rather reserved oh how looks can be deceiving.Wearing a short black sparkling dress with thin whispery straps showing off her size 10 figure with pert tits ear 30,s, still tanned from a recent holiday away with a boyfriend who she found text messages to a best friend which was clear he had been fucking . She then asked if I could point her in the right direction to get some party drugs to living things up for her.. At the time I was knocking the back out of one of the Barmaids Jenny , red head size 12 with great tits & chewable nipples an inch long she knew everyone.. So i said to Debs leave it with me but it will cost her.. Approached Jenny told her what Debs wanted and she said give me 10 minutes.She made a phone call . Returned to Debs informing her it’s on its way.. Sure enough 10 minutes later over from the behind the bar comes Jenny discreetly passing the small package.. Telling her I was getting a blow job for this, she said give me a nod.. Found Debs on the dance floor & motioned for her to come over.. Passed her the package, what do I owe you.. Blow job for the effort & £50 for the party drug .. Were can we go.. Disabled toilet down a dark corridor at the back of the room.. I gave Jenny a nod & walked off with Debs.. in the toilet Debs took a line & her eyes changed.. She came to me knelt down in front unzipped my pants & pulled out my Cock. Proud of my size & Girth as it hardened in her hand . Better pay my debts off she said.. Inspecting my Cock from all angles she said Mmmmmm with anticipation as she began to lick the full length & flicking my balls a few minutes of this coating the lot with spit before opening her mouth and inch by inch taking me to the back of her throat, no Gag Reflex.. My balls resting on her chin, with perfect timing the door opens & closed Jenny locks it behind her. Debs head spins around her hand still clamped around the shaft.. I’ve only got 5 minutes on a fag break now give me some of that Cock. Lifts up her tight pencil skirt & unbuttons her white blouse pulls out those fleshy tits & drops to her knees joining Debs .. I look down to see the 2 of them tongues licking & lapping on my Bell end & in to each other’s mouth while taking in turns to grip my Cock & wank it into the others… Debs looks at Jenny’s big nipples. Nice ,, may I & suckles on 1 while pulling & twists the other Jenny continues to bob down on my Cock.. Debs pulls away from Jenny’s hardened nipples & joins Jenny sucking my balls .. Jenny stops leaving Debs on my bell end comes round opening my arse cheeks & laps at my Ring .. Probing her tongue deeper causing me to forward push deeper into Debs mouth.. Strands of white spit from the back of her throat connecting her mouth & my cock…Jenny jumps up kisses me tongue & all.. Tasty your arse.. Gotta go back to work,, See you later.. Gone out the door.. I took away my Cock & tell Debs to come back to my house for a drink after the party has finished.. Will your friend be coming..? Am sure she will…. To be continued..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ike231251Man
11 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Good

By *21funguyMan
11 weeks ago

Bicester