Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Small Penis Humiliation

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

South Shields

Standing here in her kitchen with my penis out of my trousers, I feel vulnerable but excited at the same time.

"Is that it?" Jane asks in a mocking tone.

"I know..." I say hanging my head a little.

"I don't know what you expect me to do with that." she says. "I think you've had a wasted journey. Wasted your time and mine."

Jane looks up at me as if she is waiting for me to see, my cock is not worth her attention.

I tug at it a bit and try to make it look bigger but it's pointless. Two inches is all I can ever do.

"Is that precum at the end?" Jane asks.

"Yes..." I say, smearing it with my fingertip and stringing it out a bit.

She watches the glistening thread of precum and sighs.

"Is that supposed to impress me? A little bit of precum? What about the little bit of cock it came out of? What about that tiny... can I call it a cock?" she smirks.

Every scathing word makes my cock twitch a little more.

She rests her chin on her hand, leaning on the kitchen bench as she watches my penis in front of her.

I look at her in silence. She has a red dress with flowers on and it opens at the front and I can see enough cleavage to take notice of her large, mature milky tits. She doesn't have much make up on but her lips are scarlet red and pursed a little, serious and judgemental of the small penis I have offered her.

"I can see why your wife doesn't fuck you any more." she says from nowhere and I am not expecting it. That's a new angle and she sees it excites me.

"She must have got sick of it doing nothing for her. Probably why she fucks that young stud two doors down from you." she mocks.

"Probably where she is now," she says, looking up at me for a moment to judge how I am taking it, a sly smirk across her lips for a brief second. "You did say she was seeing a friend today, didn't you. That's where she's probably gone. Bet HE has a big cock. A proper cock. NOT like this!" she spits the words at me, pointing at it.

I cannot help grabbing it between my thumb and forefinger and pull the foreskin back and forth as she talks and chastises me, here in her kitchen.

My balls tighten and I pull at them to keep them out, on show for her.

"I hope you're not going to do, what I think you're going to do," Jane asks, reaching for a shot glass just in time for my tiny penis to give it everything it has, one little spurt followed by a few meagre dibbles, oozing out of my pathetic little stump, into the shot glass she is holding in front of my tiny thing.

"Now," she says, holding the shot glass up to me, "drink it."

I look at her.

She is serious. Very serious.

"Drink it!"

"But it's my..."

"I don't care. I don't want your pathetic cum anywhere near me, now drink it!"

I hold the shot glass to my lips and it is still warm. Do I have to do this? What will she do if I don't drink my own cum, I just shot in front of her?

"Do it!" she demands.

I tip the glass and it is salty and warm and I am aware my cock is not going down like it usually does after I cum. The little fucker is still hard. I am still turned on.

"Good boy..." Jane says, wiping her finger across what is left on the end of my little penis.

She licks her finger tip and gives my cock a dismissive wave with her hand as if to tell me to put it away.

"You can go now." she says. "take that little cock away and go back to your wife who will, no doubt be struggling to walk straight after she's had her guts rearranged by that huge cock pounding her right now."

The thought of that, and her frank talk about what my wife was probably doing made my cock difficult to put away and zip up as it wouldn't go down.

Even when I pulled into my street in the car, it was still semi-hard as I saw my wife leaving my neighbour's house, two doors down, looking suspicious and looking around in case anyone saw her leaving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assysaz40Man
11 weeks ago

chorley

Hmm my ultimate fantasy

11 weeks ago

South Shields

"Hmm my ultimate fantasy "

The humiliation or the cheating wife?

By *FNMLMCMan
11 weeks ago

Sunderland

The humiliation part is the stuff of wet dreams…

By *assysaz40Man
11 weeks ago

chorley

The humiliation of being small

11 weeks ago

South Shields

"The humiliation part is the stuff of wet dreams…"

By *FNMLMCMan