Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

You decide!!

Jump to newest

By *ingpot OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

leitrim

(My POV) There was heat in the air, the sun was shining. The garden buzzing with laughter it was the middle of summer and we had our annual family BBQ. I could feel his eyes on me, I made sure to wear the summer dress he loved. White, with a Lacey pattern with no bra showing just enough cleavage, a cool breeze every couple of minutes reminding him it was left hanging on the bedpost. He had just returned from 3 weeks away for work which is unheard of for us. When I say I needed him it felt like a thirst I couldn't quench, his Adams apple bobbed up and down as he laughed, leaving me in a trance my eyes moving to his pocket watching him mess with something. I could feel that warm sensation coming from deep inside me. My body reacting to what my mind was thinking. I stroll over to him bending down slightly to pour him another drink, just enough that he could see straight down my dress. Not enough for our guests to realise my underwear was sitting in his pocket. Intertwined in his fingers. It seemed he needed and wanted me with the same hunger. I watch him slowly move his hand from his pocket and rub his thumb along my lip. 'You've a hair on your face' he grinned. I could feel it on me, I could smell it. I could feel my cheeks turning crimson surrounded by him and his friends as I could feel my body reacting. My nipples hardening,my insides on fire. I needed him. 'this party needs to end soon' I whispered to him as I walked away into the kitchen. Trying to control myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingpot OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

leitrim

'Oh there you are' my friend Lacey called.

'Ive been looking for you, I forgot a swimsuit for the hot-tub later could I borrow one?'

'You idiot, you organised to hot tub rental, yet you forgot your bikini, come on we'll go change'

As we got to the bedroom, I made sure to leave mine beside our window at the edge of the bed. From where he was sitting and the doors being open he could have full view of me changing, he knows I love my body being free and I don't care who looks at it! Even though it makes him bubble with jealousy, he knows my body is his and only his.

(Ricks POV)

Watching her walk away, her hips and waist swaying, the end of her long hair dangling on her bare back, he gripped the side of his chair. Wishing this party would end so he could finally get her to bed, the last 3 weeks torture. No matter how much he spoke to her or saw her through video it wasn't enough. He spent his morning showers watching videos and pictures she'd sent of her trying on his favourite lingerie. He got chills recalling the night she sent him voice notes of herself edging. She wouldnt dare cum without him. Startling him out of his day dream he heard 'Man, I still can't believe you got her. All those years and you're still like teenagers' It was Layton, Ricks best friend. The one who finally convinced him that she was the one for him. They had spent years fighting their feelings, fighting each other. Hating when they had interactions with other people. She was his that was it. '' I think someone is trying to extend your welcome home" rick heard as he felt a shove on his arm. He looked to the west corner of the house. There she was, slowly slipping out of her white dress to reveal her naked body at side view. Her body was truly beautiful to him. The way the bottom of her back dipped before her round bottom took over. Perfectly shaped like a peach. Her round breasts sat perky. "If you don't marry that woman soon I swear I'll do it myself" Layton joked. Rick shot him an intense stare "look all you want. Marvel in it. But lay a finger on her and I promise" he said with a look of fierceness

"Relax man, we know she's yours.

By *ingpot OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

leitrim

The evening carried on into night. All that remained was Me, Rick and our 2 friends. We had been drinking and the sun had definitely gone to our heads.

'Come on.. ricks just got back let's play a game' came from Layton a wicked grin on his face. Myself and Lacey squealing with excitement.yoi could clearly see it through our bikini tops.

'Okay okay I'll go first' Rick said knowing exactly where this was going to go.

'I dare you to kiss the part of Lacey's body you find most attractive' I said as I took a swig from my drink. My eyes not leaving ricks. He knew he owned my body, dominated it if you will. He knew where to touch and how to touch it. Rough, soft, bite or kiss. But I knew he wondered the touch of another woman. After careful consideration and lengthy conversations with Lacey and Layton who had told me about there adventures at clubs and parties said they were more than happy to help and it wouldn't change a thing about our friendship if it didn't work out...

He looked deep in my eyes as if looking for approval, I've never seen a man look so desperate or lost in the moment. I nodded my head in approval as he picked her up by the waist and placed his lips just outside her bikini top. Her nipple between his teeth. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my thigh.

'ok ok my turn' Lacey said. Ricks eyes looked black as he shot me a glance that made my tight pink pussy gush. 'I dare you to touch whoever you want. Wherever you want to touch them' my mouth Hung open. I never thought about giving myself to anyone else before, it was his cock I craved, his touch that made me weak. All of a sudden I felt a warm kiss on my neck and a hand running up my thigh. Her soft moan in my ear as she explored my body. Don't get me wrong I've experimented in my younger years. I've had my fun with girls but this was different. The hair stood on the back of my neck as her fingers ran across my nipples. Her other hand touching the strings on my bottoms...

By *lderWiserNowMan
12 weeks ago

Kettrin

Post new Message to Thread