Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First experience with a guy

Jump to newest

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

I’m now in my 40s and wished I’d done more but back at college I was young and free and had an experience I’d hold close forever.

It was in my last year at uni, by which point we were all living back at home or in student digs.

My best mate was back with his parents and they used to go skiing a few times a year so we always had a party. It always ended with everyone asleep

On this occasion I had crashed in the garden on a bench and at dawn, about 5am I woke up. There were lots of us in the garden and I was feeling horny. My best mate had a sister who was blonde, six foot, long legs and good tits. She wasn’t there but I knew I could go to her room and help myself to her knickers or bra and have a wank with them so I set off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

So I went upstairs and tried the door, it was unlocked so I went in.

To my surprise I wasn’t the only one who had the same idea. A mate of my best mate had already got there. He was a grunge fan, most people were back then, very muscular and long hair. But that wasn’t what surprised me,

It was the fact he was wearing my mates sisters knickers and bra and had put make up on, he looked horrified that I’d walked in. He swore and then said don’t tell anyone I don’t do this normally…

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

This is an actual true account by the way

By *iketotry2Man
11 weeks ago

Calne

And

By *oth0712Man
11 weeks ago

cambridge

More

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

I said it was cool and went to leave. The guy ran to the door begging me not to tell anyone, he wouldn’t let me out the room as he was so worried.

I said it was okay and told him to let me out, he wouldn’t I said I would hit him if not.

Then I hit him…

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

He fell to the floor and I went to leave but I felt bad so I turned and said I was sorry.

He was crying so I helped him back to his feet and we sat on the bed.

He told me he didn’t know why he did it but just got there and felt like it, I joked and said I’d come to have a wank and now he’d ruined it, but he didn’t have to worry I won’t tell anyone

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

He laughed and we smiled, and for a moment I checked him out I don’t know why but the undies I would have wanked with on him kinda turned me on.

He caught me looking and laughed and said she probably looked better on them.

I said probably, we kind of held looks, I admit now I thought he looked good in the knickers. He must have picked up on this as he said you can still have your wank.

And he stood up, as he was on the bed he fell forward and ended up on my lap, his chest on me

By *oth0712Man
11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

And my cock went hard instantly, and as he got up he was suprised, he stammered as he moved away, I’m sorry he said.

That’s okay I hurried said. Do you need a blow job he said, I know you’ve been single for ages.

It’s not ages I replied, and now he was kneeling in front of me I knew I wanted him but I didn’t want to say

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

He then ran his hand along my leg and grabbed my cock, I didn’t say anything but my groan said all i needed to. He started to wank my cock through my shorts and he said it’s okay man I got this. By now I was solid and I gave way to those early years of thinking about stuff like this but not admitting it. I moved my ass up and he pulled my shorts and pants down.

I’ve never down this before he said as he wanked me. All I could say was oh my god.

By *hePrimalGuy OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

He wanked me harder and I was now just lied down and enjoying it, then he licked the end, he was only the third person I’d been sucked by and it felt so good. I looked at him and finally felt more relaxed and grabbed his hair, not to force him but to say you do what you want.

He started to suck and slobber and felt harder than I even had.

He wasn’t the most skilled, I know that now but it was so good. I felt my cock twitch and I said I’m close.

He backed away and I realised he’d been wanking as he did it. He then put his full attention to me and beat my cock harder than I’ve had it ever wanked.

I was moaning now and lost in the moment, I arched my back and yelled yes as I came hard into a towel he’d grabbed.

As soon as I came he let go and wanked his cock, I sat up and watched in time to catch him cumming into the knickers.

Fuck I said, yeah he said. We both sat for a moment, then suddenly we heard our mutal friends voice and we both panicked and I pulled my shorts up and said I’ll talk to him.

Funnily enough we became good friends and even worked together but except for a wank with each other at a party a couple of weeks later we never did it again or even mention it

By *oth0712Man
11 weeks ago

cambridge

Post new Message to Thread