Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My BBW wife and the hotel suite

Jump to newest

By *arymidsuk OP   Man
13 weeks ago

Walsall

Hi everyone

After the success of my first story about my BBW wife and her swimsuit, I thought I'd share another story about our hotel room upgrade.

It was late June, and the evenings were warmer and sunnier. We had palmed our child off to her grandparents, and set off for a night away in a lovely countryside hotel.

We had packed lightly, as we intended on having some dinner and then spending an extended time in our room for some fun. We arrived at the hotel shortly after 4.30pm to be told that the hotel was rather full and would we mind being upgraded to a superior room? Well of course we didn't mind at all, and after checking in, we were shown to the new room...and it only turned out to be one of the largest suites in the place.

We had of course looked at all of the rooms prior to the stay, and having been quite happy with the queen room we originally booked, we were thrilled with our free upgrade.

When we entered the room, we were delighted to find an enormous bed, a separate lounge and a huge bathroom complete with jacuzzi bath inside it.

This night away was turning into the best one ever, and after a lovely evening meal with 2 bottles of Prosecco, we retired to our suite, both horny as hell.

My wife was gorgeously dressed in a beautiful flowing summer dress that showed off her wonderful curves, and it plunged at the front, meaning her magnificent cleavage was on view for all to see. I couldn't have been prouder of her beauty as we strolled back hand in hand from the restaurant to our room. I knew from peeking at her dressing that she was wearing a brand new matching black lingerie set under the dress, and was the polar opposite to the cuteness on display on the outside...she was going to look an absolute minx once the dress came off.

My hands and lips couldn't wait as we entered the lift, and I had hold of her magnificent arse as we ascended to the 5th floor. I was dying to slip a finger under her dress but the lift soon arrived at our floor, so we quickly headed for our suite door. I hooked the Do Not Disturb sign on the handle as we both slipped inside...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onandtanCouple
13 weeks ago

orpington

mmm yes more please

By *ig daddy 1969Man
12 weeks ago

manchester

By *wakers14Man
12 weeks ago