Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Grandma Peggy lives up to her name

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

South Shields

The dildo hanging from the harness just under her basque is veiny, about a foot long and very, very thick. It's too thick for normal use.

But Margaret, or Peggy as she prefers to be known is wearing it for someone who wants it big. He wants it huge, in fact.

From the neck upwards, Peggy is a picture of maturity; silver haired, gathered in a bun on top and with a softness to her features that makes you think she might offer you freshly baked cookies, looking over the top of her wire-framed glasses as she greets you in her faint Scottish accent.

But that is only from the neck up.

From the neck down, she looks less like a grandma and a bit more like a dominatrix. She still has a softness to her, with her curves and enormous old-lady boobs but she owns the red and black of the lingerie and the basque gathers her waist to create a perfect hour-glass shape with her full round arse and thick thighs where the stockings bite into her bulging folds a little.

Tony, my husband is here to film her and a friend of hers but Peggy asked if he could take a few shots before, for her profile on Fab and some harder, less inhibited shots for a fetish site she belongs to.

I am here just for kicks and because I have wanted to meet Peggy for a few months now, ever since Tony had fabbed a few of her photos and we had struck up a conversation.

Her huge boobs are just about contained in the 42GGG bra cups of the basque but they are not far from spilling out if she bends too far. With the massive rubber cock stapped around her hips she is really front heavy but she looks like she is used to it.

Her late husband had been into pegging although that's not what they had called it. When he was in the mood, he would ask Peggy for a 'buggering' as that is what he had grown up calling it but for him, there was a stigma to it, it was a source of shame and real men, working class men didn't get fucked in the arse from anyone, how ever much they enjoyed it.

Peggy was always fine with it and always made sure she kept her husband well buggered every few weeks or as often as he needed it.

But that was then and she must have seen it as something she enjoyed sharing as she kept it going and now she helped guys who, like her husband were a little in denial about needing a massive cock in their arse every now and again to feel properly satisfied.

Watching her pose this way and that with the rubber monster in her hand, making suggestive comments as she brandishes the tool in an almost threatening way, I can see why younger men are attracted to her spare room, here in her cosy little cottage. It's a safe haven, where they can be alone, be themselves and of course, get 'buggered' senseless.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ansexual guyMan
13 weeks ago

morecambe

Well bugger me....oowh please

By *oth0712Man
13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *urhamdiscreetMan
13 weeks ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 13/07/24 15:17:24]

By *urhamdiscreetMan
13 weeks ago

Durham

Nice

By *hePrimalGuyMan
13 weeks ago

Chippenham

Mmmm wow

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan
13 weeks ago

Greenock

This is exactly what I need ….

By *urhamdiscreetMan
13 weeks ago

Durham

"This is exactly what I need …. "

Me too

By *ocktoplaywithMan
13 weeks ago

Derby

By *ikinghornMan
13 weeks ago

southsea

By *orgotten22Woman
13 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *igerman23Man
12 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *ig daddy 1969Man
12 weeks ago

manchester

By *aughtiboy28Man
12 weeks ago

Shalford

Love it

By *icki222TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Lincoln

Mm...I’d love to meet Peggy

By *ichaelni06Man
12 weeks ago

CRAIGAVON

Iv been pegged by an older customer,a lovely lady , iv sent some pics to the op.

By *i14Man
12 weeks ago

Rayleigh

Mmmm I need to meet Peggy

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 2 (with part 1 for continuity)

== Part 1 ==

The dildo hanging from the harness just under her basque is veiny, about a foot long and very, very thick. It's too thick for normal use.

But Margaret, or Peggy as she prefers to be known is wearing it for someone who wants it big. He wants it huge, in fact.

From the neck upwards, Peggy is a picture of maturity; silver haired, gathered in a bun on top and with a softness to her features that makes you think she might offer you freshly baked cookies, looking over the top of her wire-framed glasses as she greets you in her faint Scottish accent.

But that is only from the neck up.

From the neck down, she looks less like a grandma and a bit more like a dominatrix. She still has a softness to her, with her curves and enormous old-lady boobs but she owns the red and black of the lingerie and the basque gathers her waist to create a perfect hour-glass shape with her full round arse and thick thighs where the stockings bite into her bulging folds a little.

Tony, my husband is here to film her and a friend of hers but Peggy asked if he could take a few shots before, for her profile on Fab and some harder, less inhibited shots for a fetish site she belongs to.

I am here just for kicks and because I have wanted to meet Peggy for a few months now, ever since Tony had fabbed a few of her photos and we had struck up a conversation.

Her huge boobs are just about contained in the 42GGG bra cups of the basque but they are not far from spilling out if she bends too far. With the massive rubber cock stapped around her hips she is really front heavy but she looks like she is used to it.

Her late husband had been into pegging although that's not what they had called it. When he was in the mood, he would ask Peggy for a 'buggering' as that is what he had grown up calling it but for him, there was a stigma to it, it was a source of shame and real men, working class men didn't get fucked in the arse from anyone, how ever much they enjoyed it.

Peggy was always fine with it and always made sure she kept her husband well buggered every few weeks or as often as he needed it.

But that was then and she must have seen it as something she enjoyed sharing as she kept it going and now she helped guys who, like her husband were a little in denial about needing a massive cock in their arse every now and again to feel properly satisfied.

Watching her pose this way and that with the rubber monster in her hand, making suggestive comments as she brandishes the tool in an almost threatening way, I can see why younger men are attracted to her spare room, here in her cosy little cottage. It's a safe haven, where they can be alone, be themselves and of course, get 'buggered' senseless.

== Part 2 ==

Peggy's hand is resting on the frilly fabric around the lower edge of Dan's pink corset.

The thick tip of the rubber behemoth is resting in the crack of his naked ass. He is not wearing panties but has hold up stockings over his slim legs and he looks effeminate even without the underwear.

Dan is very matter-of-fact about us being there and it is almost as if we aren't as Tony moves around them, filming them as I watch from the chair by the wardrobe in the corner.

He flicks his naturally long dark brown hair back over his ear as he cranes his neck to look over his shoulder at the monster about to invade his slim arse.

"This might sting a little bit as I push it in but I will put more lube on if it does, you just have to tell me."

Peggy's voice is reassuring as she tells him to remember to breathe.

Dan's fingers open up and grasp the posts on the bottom rail of the bed frame, as Peggy clips his cuffed wrists to the posts so he cannot move.

Peggy has her heavy pale breasts out of her basque and looks naughty as hell as she brushes her huge plump tits against his back as she reaches around to check his cock for precum, giving him an unofficial reach-around to make sure he hasn't started to leak yet.

"Good boy, just making sure you aren't gonna cum just as I put it in." she says with a light slap across his right ass cheek, "we wouldn't want you cumming too soon, would we?"

"No, Mistress." Dan says, bracing himself for the monster about to fill his anus.

Tony moves in for a close up as the toy enters Dan's arse and Dan lifts up on the balls of his feet as the dildo stretches his hole, making him arch his back in a hunch, receiving a slap across his buttocks and a sharp reprimand from Peggy for not doing as he is told.

"Get that back straight and remember to breathe and relax. You are going to take the whole lot by the time I have finished with you so you need to start doing what you're told," Peggy tells him in a nurturing but firm tone, "and once you've cum this way, you won't want it any other way."

"Yes, Mistress." Dan affirms as he relaxes and his shoulders drop a little before pushing back onto the dildo.

Peggy has his corset-clad hips held tight as she looks down at his ass, peering up now and again over the top of her glasses to make sure he is still breathing enough and not tensing up.

Within a few minutes, she has half the rubber cock in him and he is settling onto it and his cock is bouncing and twitching below him, having grown harder with every inch Peggy is giving him. I can see precum is oozing out and he must be enjoying it, being fucked in the ass, here in Peggy's spare room.

Peggy pulls out enough to apply more of the lube before pushing it all the way back in, making Dan moan as the toy stretches his ass like he has never been stretched before.

"Fuck, mistress, please, no more... I can't take it..."

Peggy holds the strap on dildo where it is, in his ass and grips onto his hips and thrusts just a bit more, pushing and releasing, thrusting and relaxing.

Dan winces as his breathing changes, becoming heavier and faster. His knuckles are white on the bed posts.

Peggy watches him, his posture and she can see the signs she has seen countless times before with her husband and her other male friends.

Dan's head rolls back as his hips shake and his legs tremble and a thick torrent of cum shoots straight onto the end of the bed frame, oozing downward only to be followed by more and more, each spurt a little less than the last but just as impressive together as Tony zooms in to make sure he gets all the detail.

Dan's cock wanes as Peggy unclips his wrists and he slumps onto the end of the bed frame, spent and pulling at his cock, wiping what is left of his cum on the towel he had brought.

Dan looks happy. He looks less tense than when he walked in. He looks different, satisfied, like he needed to get fucked like this, to surrender and not have any control over how it happened.

Peggy steps over the him and gathers him in her ample chest, smothering him in her cleavage and pulling his face close as his arms wrap around her hips.

The whole thing took less than thirty minutes and Tony is showing them the recording so they can enjoy it later.

"Right," I say, getting up from my seat, "your turn, Tony! Can I borrow that strap-on Peggy?"

By *midsfabguyMan
12 weeks ago

WMids

Wow Stunning

By *urhamdiscreetMan
12 weeks ago

Durham

Nice

By *enticar7Man