Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Right place right time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
13 weeks ago

So a while back at work the conversation got round to swingers and that's when I first heard of FAB by one of the guys who said he got lucky a couple of times with some MILFs as he called them. This had me intrigued so a few weeks went past and I signed up to see what all the fuss was about.

Profile setup and a few messages to a mixture of couples and single females even the odd one to single male and the odd TV and nothing in reply from any of them! I know we've all been there, it's a hard game for us single guys on here unless you're a 6ft5 giant, 8 pack of abs and a cock longer than your forearm.

I kept at it and managed to get a couple of chats off the grown but none of them led to any meets.

I then came across this couple in their mid 50s both in great shape so thought I'd try my luck. The conversation went well but I didn't have my hopes up going off previous experience. Anyways a couple of weeks had gone past of messages exchanged back and forth and to my surprise one morning I woke up to a message seeing if I'd be interested in grabbing a drink with them. They were celebrating but didn't mention what it was. A bit sceptical I agreed and we arranged a time/location. Friday night came, I went to said location and they were there as promised. Much to my surprise I was expecting to be stood up as I hear many stories on here of that happening. Well the evening went on as if we had known eachother for years!

We will call them Mrs and Mr Richards (not their real names for clarity).

As the night went on I asked what they were celebrating and it's at this point it all became clear that Mrs Richards was the big money earner in the relationship. They opened up and mentioned they had dabbled in the swinging lifestyle in their early 20's but kids came along which put a stop to play and now that the youngest kid had flown the nest they wanted to dip their toes back in the scene.

One thing lead to another and the pub we were having drinks at got a bit lively, there was a big match on that night that neither me or they were interested in. They offered to carry on with drinks back at theirs which I obviously didn't refuse as I thought I'd hit the jack pot and I was about to dive deep into my first real taste of swinging!

Mr Richards said to follow him to theirs. He had a nice car, nothing flashy which matched their house, again big but nothing that said loaded.

They were very accommodating and made me feel very welcome. As the night went on it became clear that no fun was to be had that night but they wanted me to return another weekend. They made it clear that on that particular day it was purely a social to see if we all got along which we did and this set the path for what was the beginning of a very very good relationship.

Now let's skip to the good bit. A couple weeks went past and it was the night of the day I had been waiting for and it did not disappoint! Turns out Mrs Richards is a hotwife and Mr Richards loves watching her enjoying herself but also likes to join in on the odd occasion. Well this suited me down to a T.

She had the most incredible body, you could tell she worked out and had always looked after herself and boy did she know how to move her body! It wasn't long before she had me blow my load. Mrs Richards asked her hubby who was watching on to get on top and give her one more round while I caught me breath.

The night went on and we all had a great time. This continued for a few months, I'd go round there's or we'd go to club nights together and we had formed a great connection.

A few weeks ago they mentioned they were going away on a bit of a glamping weekend away in mid Wales and if I'd like to join them one night.

Hard to believe but it didn't take much for me to agree.

That weekend is this weekend!! They're making their way over today to their glamping site and I'm joining them tomorrow night. Even though I've known them for a good few months and we have met countless times and get on like a house on fire I'm nervous and excited!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Sounds fantastic, enjoy !

By *shford Guy71Man
13 weeks ago

sunbury

It doesn't sound as if there will be any problems. I'd say enjoy it and go with the flow. It may even open doors to other swingers

By *onnoisseur100Man
13 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ary1001xMan
13 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *J GeminiTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ynamo301Man
13 weeks ago

North West

By *iscoman7771000Man
13 weeks ago

birmingham

Glammping

Can Be a great turn on

Hope you enjoy

By *ornybarMan
13 weeks ago

clonmel

By *kpiercedCouple
13 weeks ago

walsall

By *iM4kinkMan
13 weeks ago

San Antonio

Luv to be a fucktoy for a couple like them.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
13 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *rgar27Man
13 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *icurious69jockMan
13 weeks ago

north east lincs

By (user no longer on site) OP   
12 weeks ago

Well well well, glamping was wild! Will update once I have a spare moment to relive it

By *j47Man
12 weeks ago

limerick

Post new Message to Thread