Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught wearing panties.

Jump to newest

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS
13 weeks ago

lisburn

I had always found the silky smooth feeling off nylon or silk on my skin very arousing. From a early age I would have lifted my sister's off the dry horse and slipped them on and got a stiff erection but at that point I didn't know what to do with it.

This game progressed onto finding knickers and panties at my friend's house. I would go to their bathroom and slip off my shorts and pull open the laundry basket and search for the nice feeling panties.

I didn't sniff them ,it was the feel I liked.

I would then start to take some really nice one's from the bedroom drawer's and stuff them in my pocket for a feel on the way home on my bike.

I had even climbed over fences into back gardens which had clothes drying on the clothesline and removed little red panties etc.

As I got older I would find panties in public toilets often covered in a sticky substance which smell quite nice.

I had a bag off these collected panties which I kept in a plastic bag hidden in small wooded area beside a road in a layby.

I remember in the summer when the fields had taller than me, stuff growing I would take off my clothes and slip on some panties and run around with my cock hard and slapping off my belly.

I recall getting excited when looking at heavy catalogue books which had lady's in underwear, frilly see Thu and stocking and suspenders .

In the evening dusk I would sometimes climb a tree behind a housing estate and maybe catch a glimpse off a female form undressing in front off a window and spying there underwear.

Let me know in private where you would like the story to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

13 weeks ago

lisburn

So in my teenage years I found out about girls and how they made me feel.And sort off stopped wearing for a while till one particular girlfriend ask me to slip her panties on before we made out.She was the first too see me in them. After that it became a common occurrence. I still had my secret bag off panties hidden in the layby which I was now wearing and wanking in when on my own in the woods.

By *eanasmustardMan
13 weeks ago

corby

Nice

13 weeks ago

lisburn

Should I go on?

By *imtimMan
13 weeks ago

Morecambe

Please !!

By *ertsChastityGuyMan
13 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Please continue

13 weeks ago

Tell us about your first meeting with another psntie boy

By *asper78Man
13 weeks ago

liverpool

Also a lover of women’s underwear but I prefer to call them knickers few years back I was left in the kitchen of a friends sisters house were a pair of pink French knickers lay on the radiator I couldn’t resist they were down my boxers regretted it straight away but it was too late over the next few weeks I got some evil looks of her 99%certin she knew it was me

12 weeks ago

Omg so love to be caught in the forest in my panties

I’d do anything mmmmm

Post new Message to Thread